Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fiyameta

Meet the Japanese Awash

Post by Fiyameta » 31 Mar 2020, 04:36

Doesn't the low IQ agame Awash remind you of Hiroo Onoda, the World War 2 Imperial Japanese army intelligence officer who, in 1974, was found hiding in the thick jungles of the Philippines 29 years after World War II had ended.

He remained hidden in the jungle unaware of his country Japan's surrender to the US in 1974, that brought an end to World War II.

For the next 29 years following the end of WW2, Hiroo Onoda continued to dismiss "GAME OVER!" radio messages as a hoax, and in a paranoid and manic frenzy he kept changing his code names and digging more trenches thinking that, the American forces that obliterated his Japanese imperial army into surrender, were still out there to get him. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Temt
Member+

Re: Meet the Japanese Awash

Post by Temt » 31 Mar 2020, 09:07

No, actually Hiroo Onoda, is smarter, much wiser, than the ሓሳድ ዕስትኽ ዓጋመ who will be dying soon without ever seeing his life-long wish to become Eritrean! Please, no comparison.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 31 Mar 2020, 11:37

That actually is funny and on point.
But so are all the hasadat, coward, losers woyanes and their supporters.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 31 Mar 2020, 15:25

Long Live Awash - The Lion of Adwa Weyane! 8) 8)

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 31 Mar 2020, 18:51

Fiyameta wrote:
31 Mar 2020, 04:36
Doesn't the low IQ agame Awash remind you of Hiroo Onoda, the World War 2 Imperial Japanese army intelligence officer who, in 1974, was found hiding in the thick jungles of the Philippines 29 years after World War II had ended.

He remained hidden in the jungle unaware of his country Japan's surrender to the US in 1974, that brought an end to World War II.

For the next 29 years following the end of WW2, Hiroo Onoda continued to dismiss "GAME OVER!" radio messages as a hoax, and in a paranoid and manic frenzy he kept changing his code names and digging more trenches thinking that, the American forces that obliterated his Japanese imperial army into surrender, were still out there to get him. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

In my opinion, every country needs to have its own Awash....The least important killil Tigray has its own real Awash.. :lol: :lol: :lol: What a blessed Killil :mrgreen: :lol: !!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 31 Mar 2020, 18:59

Through no fault of her own, Tigray has become synonymous with the low IQ agame Awash -- riddled with jealousy, envy, and plagued by a massive inferiority complex. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 31 Mar 2020, 20:13

Fiyameta,
You made a grave error that I need you to correct it immediately. It is Asswash not Awash.

This is what I see the difference between the two,

The Japanese man live of his sweat while Asswash agameW livesof Canadian donated wheat.

The Japanese man has higher IQ while Asswash agamew has below COCO’s IQ.

I m just saying