Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fiyameta

My High IQ Score is No Accident. It's an Intelligent Choice

Post by Fiyameta » 30 Mar 2020, 19:14

The best-selling author in the world, Australian Thomas Keneally, the author of ‘Schindler’s List’ -- the novel that would later become film maker Steven Spielberg's Epic Masterpiece, he also authored another book titled "To Asmara," where he said the following in the book:

“Do you know what the emergency really is? You want to hear about the really big emergency? The emergency is that if you Eritreans succeed, you’ll be an embarrassment to Africa. Who wants a setup like yours? There aren’t many governments on this continent that do. There aren’t many governments in Europe. Colored folk who can look after themselves? It isn’t viable. It upsets the world picture. Don’t you know the West has to believe famine’s an act of God? If they believe that, they only have to make a donation. But if they believe it’s an act of bloody politics, they have to really do something, and that’s too, too complicated. So what is the story? The story is you Eritreans will fall on your own fuking swords, because you’ve got this crazy idea that the world will allow you to be perfect!”

“You know what I think? Eritreans are brave to the point of folly and they’re clever to the point of being dumb. No one absolutely no one, from Washington to Moscow, wants them to succeed. No one. … God’s even taken the rain away from them, for Christ’s sake. Even he thinks they’re wrong-headed. The sin of pride … the sin of being sharp when no one wants them to be. Their presumption, that their EPLF organization can save them. That … that won’t easily be forgiven.”

“(During the late 70's and early 80's) Saudi agents and even the CIA were said to hang round Kassala, the Sudanese border oasis and city, encouraging the ELF to attack the EPLF. For it was a matter of surprise… that no one seemed to want the Eritreans to win. Neither the Americans nor the Saudis … nor the Russians, who supplied military advice and arms to Ethiopia. No one wanted an independent Eritrea republic along the stretch of Red Sea shore.”

“Eritrea was not the present. It was the future in terms of theories – military and revolutionary – which hung in its fiery air.”

“These Eritreans are astounding! Running all this. And you know what? The world hates ‘em for it! The world hooked into the idea of ‘the helpless Africans!’”

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: My High IQ Score is No Accident. It's an Intelligent Choice

Post by Digital Weyane » 30 Mar 2020, 19:21

Down! Down! The 7.3 million High IQ Eritreans and their Australian admirers! :evil: :evil:

ድል ለአልሞት ባይ ተጋዳይ ዲጂታል ወያኔ!!
8) 8)

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 31 Mar 2020, 00:29

"The one reason higher IQ leads to better national outcomes is because high IQ people are better at predicting what others are thinking."
(Garett Jones: the author of Hive Mind is a very Intelligent Economist on Economics and Intelligence)

Low IQ Agame puh-leeze!

There ain’t no tricks that you can try on me
There ain’t no lying, conning my heart can't see
I know your every move before you even breath

You think you know something I don’t know?
But my eyes, my eyes, are like a telescope
I know what threads and what posts are coming next,
You’re like the cover of a book that’s been read

IQ matters baby! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 31 Mar 2020, 00:50

For nations with High IQ, Human Rights begin at Birth

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 31 Mar 2020, 01:22

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 31 Mar 2020, 01:29

Thanks For sharing Fiyameta. Our future is bright.. our region will be prosper with all peace loving Ethiopians, Somali, Both Sudanese and Kenyan. It seems the darkest part is over... the bright is in the horizon.
No power will pee on Horn of Africa ever again. The region and the people of the region getting smarter. We thought them self reliance and hard working and peace will do the trick.

Thank you shabia! Thank you all the wise leaders of the Horn of Africa. Let’s shine the education, innovation and productivity over the region.

IQ matters!!

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 31 Mar 2020, 03:13

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 23 Apr 2021, 03:12

:arrow: We know the terrorist agame inside out... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Fiyameta wrote:
31 Mar 2020, 00:29

"The one reason higher IQ leads to better national outcomes is because high IQ people are better at predicting what others are thinking."
(Garett Jones: the author of Hive Mind is a very Intelligent Economist on Economics and Intelligence)

Low IQ Agame puh-leeze!

There ain’t no tricks that you can try on me
There ain’t no lying, conning my heart can't see
I know your every move before you even breath
Even when you're lying through your broken teeth

You think you know something I don’t know?
But my eyes, my eyes, are like a telescope
I know what threads and what posts are coming next,
You’re like the cover of a book that’s been read

IQ matters baby! :oops: :oops: :oops: