Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 1957
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

most agame are half-caste, as this agame himself explaines.

Post by sebdoyeley » 30 Mar 2020, 15:16

:mrgreen: his highness agamew Halafi this is bad news for your ideology

pastlast
Member
Posts: 2250
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: most agame are half-caste, as this agame himself explaines.

Post by pastlast » 30 Mar 2020, 15:22



This Agame is 100% Tigrayan and 100% Hates Eritreans

sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 1957
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: most agame are half-caste, as this agame himself explaines.

Post by sebdoyeley » 30 Mar 2020, 15:44

pastlast wrote:
30 Mar 2020, 15:22


This Agame is 100% Tigrayan and 100% Hates Eritreans
this man you tag his pic, he is the man facking you agame land the dead republic right now as we speak :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tog Wajale
Member
Posts: 4727
Joined: 23 Dec 2017, 07:23

Re: most agame are half-caste, as this agame himself explaines.

Post by Tog Wajale » 30 Mar 2020, 17:31

This Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Has An Audacious Lying Only To His Own Ye-Dedebit Erkhusan Zerr Agga*me Prostitu*tes People. Where Was He The Last 27 Years Of Yebelaiynet ☆ Killing, Raping, Torturing, Murdering & Displacing Many Millions Amara People, Million The Oromo People & Over Half Million The Ogadenia Somali Killing, Rapping. How About The 90 Thousands Eritrean Ethiopian From All Over Ethiopia Deporting Them With Nothing Naked Empty Hand, You Stoled Their Properties, Businesses, Expensive Homes, Over 40,000 Eritrean Trucks. Ask Him This Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me, Let's See What He Has To Say About It. Karma Is A Bit*ch. We Are Not Done Yet Until We Buried Every Criminals Former Prostitutes Woyane T.P.L.F. Leaders Six Feet Under Ground Or Apprehended Put Them In A Newly Built Dahlak Island Prison Cell For Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F.
Last edited by Tog Wajale on 30 Mar 2020, 18:04, edited 1 time in total.

sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 1957
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: most agame are half-caste, as this agame himself explaines.

Post by sebdoyeley » 30 Mar 2020, 18:00

Tog Wajale wrote:
30 Mar 2020, 17:31
This Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Has An Audacious Lying Only To His Own Ye-Dedebit Erkhusan Zerr Agga*me Prostitu*tes People. Where Was He The Last 27 Years Of Yebelaiynet ☆ Killing, Raping, Torturing, Murdering & Displacing Many Millions Amara People, Million The Oromo People & Over Half Million The Ogadenia Somali Killing, Rapping. How About The 90 Thousands Eritrean Ethiopian From All Over Ethiopia Deporting Them With Nothing Naked Empty Hand, You Stoled Their Properties, Businesses, Expensive Homes, Over 40,000 Eritrean Trucks. Ask Him This Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me, Let's See What He Has To Say About It. Karma Is A Bit*ch. We Are Not Done Yet Until We Buried Every Criminals Former Prostitutes Woyane T.P.L.F. Leaders Six Feet Under Ground Or Apprehended Put In A Newly Built Dahlak Island Prison Cell For Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F.
you are asking a hard question in agame culture, they don`t talk about the truth, that is the no go zone. agame are allergic to truth and street forward.
they always love to represent themselves as victims, you can`t rehabilitate them, they are born into it.

Abere
Member
Posts: 468
Joined: 18 Jul 2019, 20:52

Re: most agame are half-caste, as this agame himself explaines.

Post by Abere » 30 Mar 2020, 18:18

sebdoyeley wrote:
30 Mar 2020, 15:16
:mrgreen: his highness agamew Halafi this is bad news for your ideology
ለማዳመጥ ሞከርኩ እና ዘጋኝ- ምክንያቱም በሌላ ላይ አንድ ጣት ሲቀስር ቀሪዎቹ ብዙ ወደ እርሱ ጉድፍ አሳዩኝ። የትግራይ ህዝብ እና ወያኔ እንዴ አሜባ አንድ ናቸው ይለናል። ዐብይ በወያኔ ያለው ጥላቻ እና ንቀት በትግራይ ላይ አድርጎ የሚያይ የመስለኛል። ብዙዎቻችን ዐብይን ከማንደግፍበት ዋና ምክንያት እንዳውም ለወያኔ ጥላ ከለላ ሆኖ ነፍሳቸውን በማዳኑ ነው። ወያኔዎችን የቁም እስር ቤት አዲስ አበባ በቅድምያ ቢያደርግ እንዴት መልካም ነበር።

sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 1957
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: most agame are half-caste, as this agame himself explaines.

Post by sebdoyeley » 30 Mar 2020, 18:49

Abere wrote:
30 Mar 2020, 18:18
sebdoyeley wrote:
30 Mar 2020, 15:16
:mrgreen: his highness agamew Halafi this is bad news for your ideology
ለማዳመጥ ሞከርኩ እና ዘጋኝ- ምክንያቱም በሌላ ላይ አንድ ጣት ሲቀስር ቀሪዎቹ ብዙ ወደ እርሱ ጉድፍ አሳዩኝ። የትግራይ ህዝብ እና ወያኔ እንዴ አሜባ አንድ ናቸው ይለናል። ዐብይ በወያኔ ያለው ጥላቻ እና ንቀት በትግራይ ላይ አድርጎ የሚያይ የመስለኛል። ብዙዎቻችን ዐብይን ከማንደግፍበት ዋና ምክንያት እንዳውም ለወያኔ ጥላ ከለላ ሆኖ ነፍሳቸውን በማዳኑ ነው። ወያኔዎችን የቁም እስር ቤት አዲስ አበባ በቅድምያ ቢያደርግ እንዴት መልካም ነበር።
They are skillful smart chipanzi,the problem is that anyonce can guess what are they trying to say. Abere you may check all their media outlet in all they play victims, they never mention their wrong doing for the last 27 years while they are at their high day.
all they do, how to divide, people, how to creat chaos and try to benfite from it.
i admit paritialy i read the bible,i find some about the snake been sinster on his behavior but God didn`t mention about the agame clan, as i see it now they are more skillful than the snake. :lol: :lol:

pastlast
Member
Posts: 2250
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: most agame are half-caste, as this agame himself explaines.

Post by pastlast » 30 Mar 2020, 20:04



This Agame is 100% Tigrayan and 100% Hates Eritreans and lies all the time. He blames others for the crime he commits. He has an Agame nature far worst than Meles. Atleast Meles was half Eritrean

sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 1957
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: most agame are half-caste, as this agame himself explaines.

Post by sebdoyeley » 30 Mar 2020, 20:14

pastlast wrote:
30 Mar 2020, 20:04


This Agame is 100% Tigrayan and 100% Hates Eritreans and lies all the time. He blames others for the crime he commits. He has an Agame nature far worst than Meles. Atleast Meles was half Eritrean
He is facking the dead republic agame tigrai upside down so that makes him Eritrean 10000000% :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

pastlast
Member
Posts: 2250
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: most agame are half-caste, as this agame himself explaines.

Post by pastlast » 30 Mar 2020, 20:32

sebdoyeley wrote:
30 Mar 2020, 20:14
pastlast wrote:
30 Mar 2020, 20:04


This Agame is 100% Tigrayan and 100% Hates Eritreans and lies all the time. He blames others for the crime he commits. He has an Agame nature far worst than Meles. Atleast Meles was half Eritrean
He is facking the dead republic agame tigrai upside down so that makes him Tigrayann 10000000% :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post Reply