Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

East African future currency.

Post by Cigar » 29 Mar 2020, 17:44

The video you are about to watch was produced by your truely Cigar aka hbobula (in You Tube) in 2010 predicting the Eritrean Nakfa will be the region's currency and so far it is one of the top 5 strongest African currencies and I still am sticking to my calculated prediction.
So I advise you all to get familiarized to the wonderful Nakfa notes and coins. You gonna need it.
Bo need to thank me
It is my pleasure.

Noble Amhara

Re: East African future currency.

Post by Noble Amhara » 29 Mar 2020, 17:48

No thanks Askari USD is 20x Stronger you alcoholic

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 29 Mar 2020, 18:16

Cigar the constant liar of ER. You told us you didnt know how to upload a picture of yourself as Young soccer player on Ethi review but we are supposed to accept you stating you made a youtube. Uploading a picture if legit is easy. Making a youtube video takes more skill. Lying luutie of isayas afshilhojuice.

Cigar wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 17:44
The video you are about to watch was produced by your truely Cigar aka hbobula (in You Tube) in 2010 predicting the Eritrean Nakfa will be the region's currency and so far it is one of the top 5 strongest African currencies and I still am sticking to my calculated prediction.
So I advise you all to get familiarized to the wonderful Nakfa notes and coins. You gonna need it.
Bo need to thank me
It is my pleasure.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 29 Mar 2020, 22:57

And the Lion of Nakfa is the honorable president of the state of Eritrea while too many chiwawa dogs been barking for as long as he was the president.
And shamelessly they blame him for staying in power for so long while they been bu*tt hurt and trying to take him out, while hiding under their moms, wives and sisters dead dog odered skirts.
PIA is the president of any body who says that they are Eritreans, whether they like it or not.
All countries have leaders, national anthem, boundries and citizens.
Yes the lion of Nakfa, Wedi Afom is the Eritrean president.
Haters can eat their hearts out.
I didn't mention any lowlife agame by their nick.
Any agame who responds to my post must be their a'ss hole got rusty craw bar inserted and thus the excruciating pain must have forced them to scream loud like hyenas.
Oh yeah, Wedi Afom is the leader of Eritrea. No way out of that fact.
LOL.
I am one SOB who loves to irritate the filthy agames.
It is my hobby. I enjoy it.
That is where I get my oxygen.
One more time.
Wedi Afom is the president of the state of Eritrea.

I can hear them filthy, hasadat agames say:
"Enough already, yes he is, just don't remind us, it hurts".

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 30 Mar 2020, 09:19

Cigar wrote:
Bo need to thank me
It is my pleasure.

I'm sorry, bro, Ethiopia is the last one we would share anything with, and yet we would take the longest time to reflect before doing so.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 30 Mar 2020, 09:59

Brother Cigar the killer of filthy Agames. What you have shared with us is true & will be soon put in practice. I am proud of you for ignoring Bella Roba Agames on ER including ASWUSHA with many nicknames who are posting garbage day & night. We Eritreans are proud & don't have any issues with the useless & LOW IQ people :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Cigar wrote:
Bo need to thank me
It is my pleasure.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 30 Mar 2020, 11:42

Brother Pushkin, going back and forth with A*awash, pastland aka woyane removal aka tesfa news, aka Amanuel Biede, and present aka wushiye is like self forehead hitting a concrete wall.
They are waste of oxygen.
The same crap over and over and over like trained parrots.
And you are doing a great job, poking these filthy agames on their blind eyes with humor.
They have been opposing Wedi Afom since he became a leader of Eritrea. And with no shame their claim is that he been in the leadership position for so long when opposing him for equal time frame didn't get them any where.
They should advocate that they too vanish from the face of the earth for they are as 'useless' as they want us to believe PIA is.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 30 Mar 2020, 15:27

This Agame is 100% Tigrayan and 100% Hates Eritreans