Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

My Ethiopian brother present

Post by Noble Amhara » 29 Mar 2020, 17:43

We must pull the kidneys out of Askari Tplfs in Mekele Hotels and then pull out Askari Jawars kidney out and save our Ethiopia from Askaris

We can easily destroy askari tplf by pouring gasoline on there filithy Banda hotels at night time and easily save Ethiopia as there deaths will be A MIRACLE!

Noble Amhara

Re: My Ethiopian brother present

Post by Noble Amhara » 29 Mar 2020, 19:09

I am HAILE SELASSIES Grand SON FROM ANKOBER YOU ASKARIAN JAWAFKRR

Abere

Post by Abere » 29 Mar 2020, 20:08

present wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 19:06
Leave Jaw for us, he is Ethiopian and our problem to deal with as people.

But the equalal aqebay ascari Eritreans in hotel mekele will be burned alive, I like your idea! The question is why are cruel to them? Aren't they your own Ascari Eritrean people? I know you ascaris don't give a fck about eachothers

Noble Amhara wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 17:43
We must pull the kidneys out of Askari Tplfs in Mekele Hotels and then pull out Askari Jawars kidney out and save our Ethiopia from Askaris

We can easily destroy askari tplf by pouring gasoline on there filithy Banda hotels at night time and easily save Ethiopia as there deaths will be A MIRACLE!
Present ! Present!

Jawar is not an Ethiopian. He is anti-Ethiopian and one Trojan horse of all enemies of Ethiopia. He is among those carrier of the virus of hate, tribalism and disintegration of Ethiopia.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 29 Mar 2020, 21:43

A squeaky Woyane rat talking to himself.

Squeak!

Squeak!

Squeak!
present wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 19:06
Leave Jaw for us, he is Ethiopian and our problem to deal with as people.

But the equalal aqebay ascari Eritreans in hotel mekele will be burned alive, I like your idea! The question is why are cruel to them? Aren't they your own Ascari Eritrean people? I know you ascaris don't give a fck about eachothers

Noble Amhara wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 17:43