Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

message to all Eritreans on ER

Post by sebdoyeley » 28 Mar 2020, 16:23

all Eritreans from all walks of political parties, organizations and civil society activists. This is definitely not the time in which we can argue about our political viewpoint, This is the time when every Eritrean who have the best intentions in his heart to his people and country to stand and spend his time and energy to stop the very virus that frightened The existence of our people.

we must participate in all mainstream media outlets to help transfer the right scientifically supported information about this killer virus, especially those who professionally trained with good knowledge in the medical department. those who have no time, economic support for buying the right gear for protection and other medical necessity,

WE HAVE TO REMEMBER, THE POOR PEOPLE EDUCATED US KNOWN SOMEDAY WE ARE GOING TO HELP. THE PEOPLE HAVE FULL HOPE ON US. AND THAT DAY IS TODAY, BEFORE IT GETTING OUT OF HAND.

Thank you for your time

tlel

Re: message to all Eritreans on ER

Post by tlel » 28 Mar 2020, 17:39

You said: WE HAVE TO REMEMBER, THE POOR PEOPLE EDUCATED US KNOWN SOMEDAY WE ARE GOING TO HELP. THE PEOPLE HAVE FULL HOPE ON US. AND THAT DAY IS TODAY, BEFORE IT GETTING OUT OF HAND.

You must be joking kkkkkk eritreans 100% were educated in Ethiopia and not in Eritrea, *biting the hand that fed you"

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 Mar 2020, 18:10

sebdoyeley wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 16:23
all Eritreans from all walks of political parties, organizations and civil society activists. This is definitely not the time in which we can argue about our political viewpoint, This is the time when every Eritrean who have the best intentions in his heart to his people and country to stand and spend his time and energy to stop the very virus that frightened The existence of our people.

we must participate in all mainstream media outlets to help transfer the right scientifically supported information about this killer virus, especially those who professionally trained with good knowledge in the medical department. those who have no time, economic support for buying the right gear for protection and other medical necessity,

WE HAVE TO REMEMBER, THE POOR PEOPLE EDUCATED US KNOWN SOMEDAY WE ARE GOING TO HELP. THE PEOPLE HAVE FULL HOPE ON US. AND THAT DAY IS TODAY, BEFORE IT GETTING OUT OF HAND.

Thank you for your time
Kkkkkkkkkkkk. Since anti wedi medhin berad patriotic Eritreans are regarded as agame by wedi medhin berad supporters. Why should agame support Eritrea?

ክዘሕለካ ብኢድካ ክውዕካ ብማንካ

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 28 Mar 2020, 18:24

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 18:10
sebdoyeley wrote:

Thank you for your time
Kkkkkkkkkkkk. Since anti wedi medhin berad patriotic Eritreans are regarded as agame by wedi medhin berad supporters. Why should agame support Eritrea?

ክዘሕለካ ብኢድካ ክውዕካ ብማንካ
yeah everybody gives names to whom they believe who acted antinationalism. I understand your grievance, but this is about the people we are talking here.
Deqi Arawit, when you oppose the government, I believe you are thinking that the government hasn`t done enough for the betterment of the people.isn`t it? at least i believe that is your attention so why are you now, when it comes the time you to stand ,you came with a scape goat.
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 28 Mar 2020, 18:50, edited 1 time in total.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 28 Mar 2020, 18:28

present wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 18:14
Don't worry about it

The Agame Ethiopian Esayas is there to finish the rest of the kebesas. There is only 75 thousand left in that shi't hole now
Peresent , i know some Eritreans fuckked you under the agreement to pay you latter,but they don`t back or answer your call, it is pain in the a$$.you Got to get over it. at the same time this message is for Eritreans only so hold your horse

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 Mar 2020, 18:29

sebdoyeley wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 18:24
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:

Thank you for your time

ክዘሕለካ ብኢድካ ክውዕካ ብማንካ
yeah everybody gives names to whom they believe who acted antinationalism. I understand your grievance, but this is about the people we are talking here.
Deqi Arawit, when you oppose the government, I believe you are thinking that the government hasn`t done enough for the betterment of the people.isn`t it? at least i believe that is your attention so why are you now, when it comes the time you to stand ,you came with a skape goat.
I am not trying to find excuse of trying to find scape goat. Like I said earlier, First; Eritreans should reach our hand to God and religion leaders who are not tainted with the morally decayed regime. Second, If every body take care of his relative back home by transferring money directly in their pocket under the condition, the morally decayed regime allows it....There is no reason to assist the corrupt regime. Izi wedehanka.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 28 Mar 2020, 18:43

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 18:29
sebdoyeley wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 18:24
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:

Thank you for your time

ክዘሕለካ ብኢድካ ክውዕካ ብማንካ
Deqi Arawit, when you oppose the government, I believe you are thinking that the government hasn`t done enough for the betterment of the people.isn`t it? at least i believe that is your attention so why are you now, when it comes the time you to stand ,you came with a skape goat.
I am not trying to find excuse of trying to find scape goat. Like I said earlier, First; Eritreans should reach our hand to God and religion leaders who are not tainted with the morally decayed regime. Second, If every body take care of his relative back home by transferring money directly in their pocket under the condition, the morally decayed regime allows it....There is no reason to assist the corrupt regime. Izi wedehanka.
I understood that from the gate go that's why, I said those who have trained professional medic to help spread their professional knowledge how to contain the virus, but people who has no time can contribute financially for medical gear. I never said send money.
Nb
Deqi Arwit, we should not take seriously what we call each other here. some times on some heated argument, name-calling is normal, no one takes it to his heart,

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 28 Mar 2020, 18:48

present wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 18:32
Ascari Eritrean hubuchibuch beleta

No need to be angry, women :lol: :lol: :lol:

You brought it all on yourself

sebdoyeley wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 18:28
present wrote:
Don't worry about it

The Agame Ethiopian Esayas is there to finish the rest of the kebesas. There is only 75 thousand left in that shi't hole now
Peresent , i know some Eritreans [deleted] you under the agreement to pay you latter,but they don`t back or answer your call, it is pain in the a$$.you Got to get over it. at the same time this message is for Eritreans only so hold your horse
wushayu those youngsters Eritreans used to train on you so if they don`t pay you, go to church cruse them and let God decide their punishment is. After all you the one broke the 12 order of God by the prostitute with underage boys. :mrgreen:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 28 Mar 2020, 19:02

present wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 19:00
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What the fck are you talking about, you kidneyless :lol:

sebdoyeley wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 18:48
present wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 18:32
Ascari Eritrean hubuchibuch beleta

No need to be angry, women :lol: :lol: :lol:

You brought it all on yourself

sebdoyeley wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 18:28
present wrote:
Don't worry about it

Peresent , i know some Eritreans [deleted] you under the agreement to pay you latter,but they don`t back or answer your call, it is pain in the a$$.you Got to get over it. at the same time this message is for Eritreans only so hold your horse
wushayu those youngsters Eritreans used to train on you so if they don`t pay you, go to church cruse them and let God decide their punishment is. After all you the one broke the 12 order of God by the prostitute with underage boys. :mrgreen:
wushayu, there is nothing here contain about your agame clan, so f.o

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 28 Mar 2020, 23:12

So, I see. You are an Ertrian Idiot trolling here to meddle in the Ethiopian affairs? May I tell you that you have to be grateful to Ethiopia ? What an idiot you are? Unless you are a tplf trained anti Isayas members, you can't have the moral authority to to talk about anything Ethiopia. I can tell you how haven is Ethiopia for millions of Eritreans now. Kirfatam ungrateful

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 29 Mar 2020, 07:28

Pfdj is the problem not the solution. No money for hgdf no money for Isayas. Pfdj supposedly has billions of dollars from mining etc...go facking use that money to hire nurses doctors and buy medical equipment. Since Isayas Afshilhoki has been sucxkkin Arab dcks all this time go use your bilateral historical ties to get support from those Arab s that have bases in Eritrea. The Governing administration in Eritrea should stop begging through their beggar agame agents for money. Fack isayas and fack PFDJ.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 29 Mar 2020, 07:49

ለባም ዘረባ፡ ክብረት ይሃበለይ። 8) 8) 8)
sebdoyeley wrote:

Thank you for your time