Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Is Schitmeselo a Tigrayan?

You may select 1 option

View results

pastlast

Schitmeselo is a Tigrayan?

Post by pastlast » 27 Mar 2020, 01:43

Is he...he has exclusive photos of a Tigrayan village which is his fathers village. His village has water issues.

pastlast

Re: Schitmeselo is a Tigrayan?

Post by pastlast » 27 Mar 2020, 01:44

Schitmeselo begging for his village to get clean running water. This makes much sense why he has these pictures on his computer...they are his village in Tigray. Lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Zmeselo wrote: โ†‘
27 Mar 2020, 00:12
I guess, you want more: :lol:

Stupido, if you want to compare, show me one village in Eritrea that does this?

You don't find one village, in this low a state!

pastlast wrote: โ†‘
26 Mar 2020, 22:48
Schitmeselo
So According to you Asmara and other major cities in Eritrea are to be compared with a poor village in Tigray? Im just saying...compare apples to apples. I dont expect an arse sniffer like you to be logical or legitimate being that you are an Agame by origins of immigration.
Whatever picture you post wont change the losership of isayas Afshilhoki and his sharmuutas who will all get executed.
Zmeselo wrote: โ†‘
26 Mar 2020, 18:03
Really, malelit rat? You're preaching to us about clean drinking water? :lol:

You want me to go on?

26 Mar 2020, 16:43
Still No Clean Running Water in Asmara and major cities and towns in Eritrea. The Corruption of PFdj in Eritrea is rampant and Isayas Afshilhoki is personally involved ie he rapes children and women in his office as form of bribe and punishment for disloyalty. He is long overdue for a shotgun to his face and gut.
pushkin wrote: โ†‘
26 Mar 2020, 16:38
Moron & Idiot Agame! Eritrea has addressed the water needs of the majority of its citizens. You better address the needs of the Tigray society that is suffering from the acute water shortage. :mrgreen:
26 Mar 2020, 16:30
FACT: NO CLEAN RUNNING WATER IN ASMARA HOMES EXCEPT ENDA GENERALS AND PFDJ CADRES HOMES AND ISAYAS AFSHILHOKI WHO HAS BEEN MIA.