Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pastlast

Awash the Eritrean talks of Eritrea, Schitmeselo the Tigrayan talks about Tigray

Post by pastlast » 27 Mar 2020, 00:46

Schitmeselo begging for his village to get clean running water. This makes much sense why he has these pictures on his computer...they are his village in Tigray. Lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Zmeselo wrote: โ†‘
27 Mar 2020, 00:12
I guess, you want more: :lol:

Stupido, if you want to compare, show me one village in Eritrea that does this?

You don't find one village, in this low a state!

pastlast wrote: โ†‘
26 Mar 2020, 22:48
Schitmeselo
So According to you Asmara and other major cities in Eritrea are to be compared with a poor village in Tigray? Im just saying...compare apples to apples. I dont expect an arse sniffer like you to be logical or legitimate being that you are an Agame by origins of immigration.
Whatever picture you post wont change the losership of isayas Afshilhoki and his sharmuutas who will all get executed.
26 Mar 2020, 18:03
Really, malelit rat? You're preaching to us about clean drinking water? :lol:

You want me to go on?

26 Mar 2020, 16:43
Still No Clean Running Water in Asmara and major cities and towns in Eritrea. The Corruption of PFdj in Eritrea is rampant and Isayas Afshilhoki is personally involved ie he rapes children and women in his office as form of bribe and punishment for disloyalty. He is long overdue for a shotgun to his face and gut.
pushkin wrote: โ†‘
26 Mar 2020, 16:38
Moron & Idiot Agame! Eritrea has addressed the water needs of the majority of its citizens. You better address the needs of the Tigray society that is suffering from the acute water shortage. :mrgreen:
26 Mar 2020, 16:30
FACT: NO CLEAN RUNNING WATER IN ASMARA HOMES EXCEPT ENDA GENERALS AND PFDJ CADRES HOMES AND ISAYAS AFSHILHOKI WHO HAS BEEN MIA.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Awash the Eritrean talks of Eritrea, Schitmeselo the Tigrayan talks about Tigray

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Mar 2020, 01:01

Forget asswash!

Don't try to hide, behind his skirt. He's himself busy, looking for a skirt to hide behind.
:lol:

27 Mar 2020, 00:46
Schitmeselo begging for his village to get clean running water. This makes much sense why he has these pictures on his computer...they are his village in Tigray. Lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Schitmeselo
So According to you Asmara and other major cities in Eritrea are to be compared with a poor village in Tigray? Im just saying...compare apples to apples. I dont expect an arse sniffer like you to be logical or legitimate being that you are an Agame by origins of immigration.
Whatever picture you post wont change the losership of isayas Afshilhoki and his sharmuutas who will all get executed.

You want me to go on?

Still No Clean Running Water in Asmara and major cities and towns in Eritrea. The Corruption of PFdj in Eritrea is rampant and Isayas Afshilhoki is personally involved ie he rapes children and women in his office as form of bribe and punishment for disloyalty. He is long overdue for a shotgun to his face and gut.
pushkin wrote: โ†‘
26 Mar 2020, 16:38
Moron & Idiot Agame! Eritrea has addressed the water needs of the majority of its citizens. You better address the needs of the Tigray society that is suffering from the acute water shortage. :mrgreen:

pastlast

Re: Awash the Eritrean talks of Eritrea, Schitmeselo the Tigrayan talks about Tigray

Post by pastlast » 27 Mar 2020, 01:07

So did you rape that boy drinking water from your village in Tigray?
27 Mar 2020, 01:01
Forget asswash!

Don't try to hide, behind his skirt. He's himself busy, looking for a skirt to hide behind.

Schitmeselo

You want me to go on?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Mar 2020, 01:10

Don't get pissed off, now! :lol:

27 Mar 2020, 01:07
Forget asswash!

Schitmeselo

You want me to go on?

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Mar 2020, 01:13

Im not Tigrayan like you are. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
You admitted to not returning to Eritrea after 1993...only Agames werent allowed in Eritrea after 1993. Im certain you are banned from Eritrea until you keep sniffing Isayas arse as punishment for your crimes which included poisoning water wells which you are showing us from your Agame village.
27 Mar 2020, 01:10

Forget asswash!

Schitmeselo

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Mar 2020, 01:24

The Eritrea spirit, in action!!! 8)

27 Mar 2020, 01:13
Im not Tigrayan like you are. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
You admitted to not returning to Eritrea after 1993...only Agames werent allowed in Eritrea after 1993. Im certain you are banned from Eritrea until you keep sniffing Isayas arse as punishment for your crimes which included poisoning water wells which you are showing us from your Agame village.
27 Mar 2020, 01:10

Forget asswash!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Mar 2020, 01:40

Boring Tigrayan pretending to be Eritrean. Schitmeselo do you have more photos of your poor Tigrayan village. Let Awash talk about Eritrea. He has more credibility and is a verified Eritrean.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Mar 2020, 02:35

Eritreans meet, over the political divide: 8)

27 Mar 2020, 01:40
Boring Tigrayan pretending to be Eritrean. Schitmeselo do you have more photos of your poor Tigrayan village. Let Awash talk about Eritrea. He has more credibility and is a verified Eritrean.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Mar 2020, 12:55

Agame Schitmeselo you will nevef be accepted in Eritrea. Go home Agame

( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)

Post by ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) » 27 Mar 2020, 14:00

แ‹จแ‰€แŠ• แŒ…แ‰ฅ แŠ แŒ‹แˆœแ‹ แŠ แ‹‹แˆฝ แ‹˜-แ‰ฅแˆ„แˆจ แŠ แ‹ตแ‹‹แฃ
แŒแ‰ฅแˆจแˆถแ‹ถแˆ›แ‹Š แŒฅแแˆญ แŠแ‰ƒแ‹ญแฃ
แŒ แˆญแˆ™แˆต แ‹แˆƒ แ‰ฅแˆแ‰ต แˆ‹แ‹ญ แŠ แŠ•แŒ แˆแŒฃแ‹ญแฃ
แ‹จแŠฆแˆฎแˆž แˆ…แƒแŠ“แ‰ตแŠ• แ‰ แŠ แ‹ถแ•แˆฝแŠ• แˆตแˆ แ‹ˆแ‹ฐ แ‹แŒญ แŠ แŒˆแˆญ แˆปแŒญแฃ
แ‹จแŠ แˆ›แˆซ แˆดแ‰ถแ‰ฝแŠ• แŠฅแŠ•แ‹ณแ‹ญแ‹ˆแˆแ‹ฑ แˆ˜แˆญแŒ แ‰ แˆ˜แ‹ˆแŒ‹แ‰ต แ‰ตแ‹แˆแ‹ตแŠ• แŠ แˆแŠซแŠแฃ
แ‰ แ‹แˆธแ‰ฑ แ‰ฐแˆซแˆฎแ‰ฝแŠ• แ‹ซแŠ•แ‰€แŒ แ‰€แŒ  แ‹จแ‰†แˆฐแˆˆ แ‹จแ‰€แŠ• แŒ…แ‰ฅ แŠ แ‹ฐแˆญแ‰ฃแ‹ญ......

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 27 Mar 2020, 14:08

Fools giving money to the savage agame junta. Wedi komarit is laughing all the way to the bank.
Please wait, video is loading...