Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

Why We Are Here

Post by Somaliman » 26 Mar 2020, 16:28

I believe you've noticed a very limited number of non-Ethiopians visit this forum. These include a very small number of Eritreans and a minuscule number of Somalis, which includes me. For those of you who were wondering why we non-Ethiopians visit this forum, here you are - even though I should only be speaking for myself:

Although this forum is a public forum that must guarantee any user's rights to free speech and no particular people or group of people own its exclusive property of participation, you wouldn't have to read from us if you were not blabbering on and on about our countries! Of all the sufferings, sadness, sorrow, misery, deficiency, and despair you've got in Ethiopia, you seem to prefer to content yourselves with badmouthing and blabbering about our countries (Somalia and Eritrea) and respective societies here!

For instance, count the number of threads that are blabbering about Eritrea on this forum in a single day, and then compare it to the number of threads discussing Ethiopia's malediction and misery, and you'll realize that you're sitting on your arses here chattering more about others than discussing your traumas and tribulations at home.

As long as you're continuing to do so, make no mistake we'll be around to make sure we provide you with the right enlightenment and correction as soon as you cross the line.

Andertan

Re: Why We Are Here

Post by Andertan » 26 Mar 2020, 16:31

This forum is fckking 90% eriteean and 10% agame the fkking neighbor of Eritrea no wonder why these two always chit chat you mzfker

Andertan

Post by Andertan » 26 Mar 2020, 16:37

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 26 Mar 2020, 16:38

Somaliman wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 16:28
I believe you've noticed a very limited number of non-Ethiopians visit this forum. These include a very small number of Eritreans and a minuscule number of Somalis, which includes me. For those of you who were wondering why we non-Ethiopians visit this forum, here you are - even though I should only be speaking for myself:

Although this forum is a public forum that must guarantee any user's rights to free speech and no particular people or group of people own its exclusive property of participation, you wouldn't have to read from us if you were not blabbering on and on about our countries! Of all the sufferings, sadness, sorrow, misery, deficiency, and despair you've got in Ethiopia, you seem to prefer to content yourselves with badmouthing and blabbering about our countries (Somalia and Eritrea) and respective societies here!

For instance, count the number of threads that are blabbering about Eritrea on this forum in a single day, and then compare it to the number of threads discussing Ethiopia's malediction and misery, and you'll realize that you're sitting on your arses here chattering more about others than discussing your traumas and tribulations at home.

As long as you're continuing to do so, make no mistake we'll be around to make sure we provide you with the right enlightenment and correction as soon as you cross the line.
HEY pfdj or tplf same schit agame groups..your two cadres post here there agenda. I am Eritrean who hates and will annihilate PFDJ and all leaders ie Isayas Afshilhoki yemane monkey charlie..etc. I will make sire of that...as for tplf well if we ethiopians and eritreans work together we can annihilate them. If you read the posts the ones who constantly bring up ethnicity or nationality are pfdj tplf cadres. They will get executed.

Abere

Post by Abere » 26 Mar 2020, 17:17

While the world worries about the uncertain future due to the corona virus, we all have the dual heavy lifting: a) fighting & destroying tribalism b) CVID-19. Let's be all honest for a fraction of a second, who were the carrier progenitor of tribalism, divide and conquer, destabilization of Ethiopia proper and the maker of destructive homework assignment/ agendas? Shabia, TPLF, or Islamist Arabs through the Trojan horses of OLF or Somali/Ogaden? Ethiopia is the nerve system of the continuity and existence of everyone of us. The indivisible sovereign and peaceful Ethiopia is the sole ultimate solution. This is a no brianer - triablist and saboteurs can cry foul or complain 24/7 but it ain't help until accepting the glaring fact.

Stay safe first from the tribalism, second from COVID-19

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 26 Mar 2020, 17:27

Somaliman wrote:

well said brother Somali, I couldn`t have said better.

Andertan

Post by Andertan » 26 Mar 2020, 17:28

Askari make up 95% of this forum including Eritrea/Agames Two sides of the same coin

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Mar 2020, 19:39

the truth is only the tigrayans post about eritrea, we oromos, the amaras, and others, do not care enough to post about eritrea & eritreans [as long as they stay out of our affairs, we'd do the same].

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 26 Mar 2020, 21:01

Sadacha Macca wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 19:39
the truth is only the tigrayans post about eritrea, we oromos, the amaras, and others, do not care enough to post about eritrea & eritreans [as long as they stay out of our affairs, we'd do the same].

When it comes to responsibility for a fault or wrong, you suddenly want us to address you according to your respective ethnicities, otherwise you all hide behind "Ethiopian"! Nevertheless, since you do not voice your objection to the acts of those Tigrayan cretins, it can be assumed that you're supporting them as they're not identifying themselves as Tigrayans most of the time, but Ethiopian.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Mar 2020, 21:34

Somaliman wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 21:01
Sadacha Macca wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 19:39

When it comes to responsibility for a fault or wrong, you suddenly want us to address you according to your respective ethnicities, otherwise you all hide behind "Ethiopian"! Nevertheless, since you do not voice your objection to the acts of those Tigrayan cretins, it can be assumed that you're supporting them as they're not identifying themselves as Tigrayans most of the time, but Ethiopian.

So called Somali Man,

1. Since when do others take the responsibility for the faults of others? Do we blame all somali's for the terrorist acts of al shabab? or do we hold individuals accountable for what INDIVIDUALS do? Simple logic can refute your silly argument.
Us being ''All Ethiopians,'' doesn't mean we all share in the blame for the idiotic comments or ways of INDIVIDUALS among us.

2. Why should we condemn them? Do we need to condemn everything individuals do? Do Somalis need to grab a mic and loudly condemn the crimes that some of them do, then? Makes no sense at all. Individuals are responsible for what they do, not the collective.

3. Also, no one here really discusses Somalia or Somalis, you must be delusional.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 26 Mar 2020, 22:08

I will tell you why we Digital Weyane are here in full force.

We figured that, if we can convince the Ethiopian people that we Digital Weyane are winning the cyber propaganda war against Eritrea, then the Ethiopian people will stop questioning why we Weyane lost the 1998-2000 war, and why we haven't released our high casualty figures, or why we never formally informed the families of the dead soldiers. We avoided those loaded questions cleverly. 8)

We carried out the most expensive damage control operation that helped us to stay in power for as long as we did, and we have no regrets, none whatsoever. :P

The amount of money our Weyane leaders paid to the following Weyane agents was worth every penny. 8) 8)
Awash/ Justice Seeker/ QB/ C Beyond / Gallo / Sabur / Eripoblikan / Mahlana / Thomas / revelations / Present / yaballo / Masud / eden / kerenite / almaze / AbyssiniaLady / AbebeB / AbayMado / Deqi-Arawit / pastlast / Dawi / opmerc / tarik / judgement Day / etc....

These are the Adwa born warriors of Mereja Forum and they are the flesh of my Weyane flesh and the bone of my Weyane bones. 8) 8)

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 26 Mar 2020, 22:32

sebdoyeley wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 17:27
Somaliman wrote:

well said brother Somali, I couldn`t have said better.
I agreed. I used to love Ethiopia and Ethiopians till I see what they think and wish about my and my kind existence for that thanks “mereja” and I am in “shock”. The hate growth day by day. So far I am not generalizing all Ethiopians. I don’t consider agamewoch as Ethiopians because they have no ethiopia at their heart. I hate to say this but hating agamewoch is the right thing. I hate them!! With passion. I hate those few greed sobs Eritreans who fûcking work and live with agamewoch for pennies even more. I called them ለኸባጣት ደቂ ሸራሙጥ::

Zack

Post by Zack » 29 Mar 2020, 06:47

The forum front pages have always been a battle grounds for Eritrean kebeassas and Ethiopian tigrayans. There are a few amhara intellectuals but they don't post allot of topics there was this fellow yebermenderze and conformist back in the day and minilik and Mr aklilu. The oromo had yaballo and nega tuma even though negatuma was more of amhara type of oromo in terms of philosophy and ideology. The tigrayans on the other hand only halafi mengedi is a man of opinion and personality. The rest are script are reactionary .

As for the Eritreans they are mostly come from one ethnic back ground and share the support of their government. The only Eritrean who rejected the pfdj ideology is deqi arewit and kerenite , and kerenite is only tigre lowland Muslim fellow on this site. He to is some times silenced by the majority he who disagrees with the majority is an agame.

As for the somalis apart from somaliman and my self Djiboutian I don't think there are other Somalis here.

Dr Zackovich

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 29 Mar 2020, 08:16

Tigrayans do not care about Eritrea. They care about their land and sea which is illegally occupied by Eritrea. Eritrea was a district of Tigray and should not take South Merab River extension of The Red Sea, which should be given back to Tigray. Eritrea has overthrown TPLF-EPRDF regime and installed a stooge. Tigrayans and many other Ethiopians oppose this and will continue to oppose it until justice is served. Tigray has survived the shock and is ready for war against Eritrea, because Eritrea threatens Tigray and Ethiopia. Eritrea is an existential threat to Ethiopia.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 29 Mar 2020, 11:58

Zack wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 06:47
The forum front pages have always been a battle grounds for Eritrean kebeassas and Ethiopian tigrayans. There are a few amhara intellectuals but they don't post allot of topics there was this fellow yebermenderze and conformist back in the day and minilik and Mr aklilu. The oromo had yaballo and nega tuma even though negatuma was more of amhara type of oromo in terms of philosophy and ideology. The tigrayans on the other hand only halafi mengedi is a man of opinion and personality. The rest are script are reactionary .

As for the Eritreans they are mostly come from one ethnic back ground and share the support of their government. The only Eritrean who rejected the pfdj ideology is deqi arewit and kerenite , and kerenite is only tigre lowland Muslim fellow on this site. He to is some times silenced by the majority he who disagrees with the majority is an agame.

As for the somalis apart from somaliman and my self Djiboutian I don't think there are other Somalis here.

Dr Zackovich

Ditto!

About ten years ago, this forum was OK as interesting debates on Africa, in general, used to take place on this forum and a good portion of the forummers were intellectually mature - and that was what attracted me to become a member. But lately the quality of the forum has deteriorated dramatically and Elias doesn't seem to care about this as it does not affect his cash flow.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 29 Mar 2020, 12:02

Why are you still here? This website is only for Ethiopians and Including Eritreans because they were Ethiopians in 1991

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 29 Mar 2020, 15:39

Noble Amhara wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 12:02
Why are you still here? This website is only for Ethiopians and Including Eritreans because they were Ethiopians in 1991

Why are you still here?

Just to make unschooled basta.rds like you look sillier and take the pis.s out of anything that has got "Ethiopian" as an adjective, including this crappy forum. Got it, ya grotty little wanker!

Abere

Post by Abere » 29 Mar 2020, 16:01

Noble Amhara wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 12:02
I can't say it any an better - you nailed it. We are all from the same source, Ethiopia. If that water source ( Mama Ethiopia) is muddy, no one will drink clean. The crooks assumed they will use straw to get the best out of Ethiopia, after 50 more years they are still wallowing in the muddy water - as we see it here in the forum.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 29 Mar 2020, 16:03

Somaliman, Thank you for raising this issue.

Somalians are Ethiopians too in a way. In fact most Somalians are pro-Ethiopia and Eritreans are anti-Ethiopia. We welcome all Somalis to participate in this forum.