Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

Re: Eritrea’s Effort to Prevent COVID-19 Outbreak!

Post by pushkin » 26 Mar 2020, 17:09

AWASH the filthy AGAME! ኮሮና ከምዝውስደካ የረጋግጸልካ። ረሳሕ ዓጋመ :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Awash wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 16:47

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 26 Mar 2020, 17:51

quindibu wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 15:28
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 14:23
Negro please.
Eritrea is the last place you would like to be If you are sick.

Who are the idiots trying to impress any way? The low IQ wedi medhin berad supporters or perhaps There are other audience who could buy this stunt.

In 2016, i drove the wife of my uncle to the hospital to deliver a Child and guess what We were told, We were told her to bring a blade? 😏 A F&$cking blade which doesn't cost much and here are wedi medhin berad propoganda machine claiming that they are ready to give patients with all the care they need.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Look at this chimp.....He was in Eritrea in 2016. What a coincidence, eh? While you're 'driving your uncle's wife' to the hospital, the children of the land were dying at the frontline to foil Agames', whom you endearingly call your cousins, last-ditch effort to enter to Asmara through Tserona. I know, it was an inconvenience for you to bring a sanitized blade to the hospital while people were paying the ultimate price so you would have what you call home and drive your 'uncle's wife to a hospital'! Calling you a moron would be an understatement!

By Henok Fente
June 16, 2016 12:30 PM

''The government of Eritrea says its forces killed more than 200 Ethiopian troops and wounded more than 300 during fighting Sunday and Monday in a contested border area.

There has been no independent confirmation of the figures, released by Eritrea in a government statement Thursday.

In an interview with VOA's Horn of Africa Service, Ethiopia's Communications Minister Getachew Reda suggested the figures are inaccurate but stopped short of denying them."

https://www.voanews.com/africa/eritrea- ... rder-clash
😂😂😂😂😂
Do you mean the entire state resources were directed to foil agame invasion and only neuralize 200 troops? This sounds like a typical wedi medhin berad Qomesh Adey hankuluni.

Btw, i know wedi medhin berad supporters only think in the span of One generation and they are content that the Village idiot dies in the Helmet power regardless what calamity befold after him. ወዲ 9 ብሄራት forgot that the kid who was denied a blade will replace the fighters who got martyred to foil agame invasion.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 26 Mar 2020, 17:55

Kuasmeda wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 15:17
Wedi Sharmuttaa Hasad Agame! Are you telling us a story from your insignificant kilil?
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Negro please.

Who are the idiots trying to impress any way? The low IQ wedi medhin berad supporters or perhaps There are other audience who could buy this stunt.

In 2016, i drove the wife of my uncle to the hospital to deliver a Child and guess what We were told, We were told her to bring a blade? 😏 A F&$cking blade which doesn't cost much and here are wedi medhin berad propoganda machine claiming that they are ready to give patients with all the care they need.
If There is One wedi agame sher$&$uta. He must be the son of medhin berad aka wedi medhin berad. Every body knows medhin berad was sher$&muta and she was an agame.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 26 Mar 2020, 18:03

Really, malelit rat? You're preaching to us about clean drinking water? :lol:

You want me to go on?

pastlast wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 16:43
Still No Clean Running Water in Asmara and major cities and towns in Eritrea. The Corruption of PFdj in Eritrea is rampant and Isayas Afshilhoki is personally involved ie he rapes children and women in his office as form of bribe and punishment for disloyalty. He is long overdue for a shotgun to his face and gut.
pushkin wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 16:38
Moron & Idiot Agame! Eritrea has addressed the water needs of the majority of its citizens. You better address the needs of the Tigray society that is suffering from the acute water shortage. :mrgreen:
pastlast wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 16:30
FACT: NO CLEAN RUNNING WATER IN ASMARA HOMES EXCEPT ENDA GENERALS AND PFDJ CADRES HOMES AND ISAYAS AFSHILHOKI WHO HAS BEEN MIA.

quindibu wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 16:22
pastlast wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 16:04

Still No Clean Running Water in Eritrea by the Order of Isayas pfdj
Damn! Your 'comments' reinforce my idea that being bipedal is the only criterion required to categorize you as human beings, at least in that godforsaken Agame land.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 26 Mar 2020, 18:13

Watch "Jstudio 3 ኣዴታት ብኮሮና ቫይረስ ዝተለኽፋ ሎሚ ካብ መንደፈራ ተወሲደን ኣለዋ" on YouTube

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 26 Mar 2020, 19:36

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 26 Mar 2020, 22:15

My Weyane brother Awash told me that they are calling the Corona Virus a "Weyane Virus" in Eritrea. That is a crime against humanity! A human rights violation! We demand an apology! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 26 Mar 2020, 22:23

Ajaw Smirnoff agamew,

You sniffed the bottle again? What funny about you is you always pulling new stories line full of lies out of your wrinkled bûttuck. :lol: Next time you will narrate about your time in Eritrea during covid19 epidemic. You are so agamieee through in through :lol: we have no cure for that yet.

Neger negro agamieee.. mehfer ጨምላቃ ሽማግሌ :P
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 17:51
quindibu wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 15:28
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Negro please.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Look at this chimp.....He was in Eritrea in 2016. What a coincidence, eh? While you're 'driving your uncle's wife' to the hospital, the children of the land were dying at the frontline to foil Agames', whom you endearingly call your cousins, last-ditch effort to enter to Asmara through Tserona. I know, it was an inconvenience for you to bring a sanitized blade to the hospital while people were paying the ultimate price so you would have what you call home and drive your 'uncle's wife to a hospital'! Calling you a moron would be an understatement!

By Henok Fente
June 16, 2016 12:30 PM

''The government of Eritrea says its forces killed more than 200 Ethiopian troops and wounded more than 300 during fighting Sunday and Monday in a contested border area.

There has been no independent confirmation of the figures, released by Eritrea in a government statement Thursday.

In an interview with VOA's Horn of Africa Service, Ethiopia's Communications Minister Getachew Reda suggested the figures are inaccurate but stopped short of denying them."

https://www.voanews.com/africa/eritrea- ... rder-clash
😂😂😂😂😂
Do you mean the entire state resources were directed to foil agame invasion and only neuralize 200 troops? This sounds like a typical wedi medhin berad Qomesh Adey hankuluni.

Btw, i know wedi medhin berad supporters only think in the span of One generation and they are content that the Village idiot dies in the Helmet power regardless what calamity befold after him. ወዲ 9 ብሄራት forgot that the kid who was denied a blade will replace the fighters who got martyred to foil agame invasion.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 26 Mar 2020, 22:48

Schitmeselo
So According to you Asmara and other major cities in Eritrea are to be compared with a poor village in Tigray? Im just saying...compare apples to apples. I dont expect an arse sniffer like you to be logical or legitimate being that you are an Agame by origins of immigration.
Whatever picture you post wont change the losership of isayas Afshilhoki and his sharmuutas who will all get executed.
Zmeselo wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 18:03

You want me to go on?

pastlast wrote:
Still No Clean Running Water in Asmara and major cities and towns in Eritrea. The Corruption of PFdj in Eritrea is rampant and Isayas Afshilhoki is personally involved ie he rapes children and women in his office as form of bribe and punishment for disloyalty. He is long overdue for a shotgun to his face and gut.
pushkin wrote:
Moron & Idiot Agame! Eritrea has addressed the water needs of the majority of its citizens. You better address the needs of the Tigray society that is suffering from the acute water shortage. :mrgreen:
pastlast wrote:
FACT: NO CLEAN RUNNING WATER IN ASMARA HOMES EXCEPT ENDA GENERALS AND PFDJ CADRES HOMES AND ISAYAS AFSHILHOKI WHO HAS BEEN MIA.

quindibu wrote:
pastlast wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 16:04

Still No Clean Running Water in Eritrea by the Order of Isayas pfdj
Damn! Your 'comments' reinforce my idea that being bipedal is the only criterion required to categorize you as human beings, at least in that godforsaken Agame land.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 26 Mar 2020, 23:02

ኣንታ አጋመ ለሓሲፑሲ,

ዝወግርካ ዝሳኣንካ ኢኻ ትመስል:: ኣፍካ ብሓሶት ነቂኣ... ሓኽህ በል ክሸነልካ:: :P

pastlast wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 22:48
Schitmeselo
So According to you Asmara and other major cities in Eritrea are to be compared with a poor village in Tigray? Im just saying...compare apples to apples. I dont expect an arse sniffer like you to be logical or legitimate being that you are an Agame by origins of immigration.
Whatever picture you post wont change the losership of isayas Afshilhoki and his sharmuutas who will all get executed.
Zmeselo wrote:

You want me to go on?

pastlast wrote:
pushkin wrote:
pastlast wrote:

quindibu wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 26 Mar 2020, 23:05

Fed_Up wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 23:02
I swallow every drop of shintee maakor nay PIA especially when he returns from SAUDI ARABIA.
:P

pastlast wrote:
Schitmeselo
Zmeselo wrote:

You want me to go on?

pastlast wrote:
pushkin wrote:
pastlast wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 26 Mar 2020, 23:08

pastlast wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 23:05
Fed_Up wrote:
ልብዳህ :P I know this will make you happy. yak!! :oops:

pastlast wrote:
Schitmeselo
Zmeselo wrote:

You want me to go on?

pastlast wrote:
pushkin wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 26 Mar 2020, 23:11

Fed_Up wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 23:08
pastlast wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
I swallow every drop of shintee maakor nay PIA especially when he returns from SAUDI ARABIA.
pastlast wrote:
Schitmeselo
Zmeselo wrote:

You want me to go on?

pastlast wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 26 Mar 2020, 23:13

Bushtiewww qedad moakoru,

My dog won’t touch your ugly skinny face and stinkhole. Stop begging weshiyeee would help ... you know what I mean...
pastlast wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 23:11
Fed_Up wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 23:08
pastlast wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
pastlast wrote:
Schitmeselo
Zmeselo wrote:

You want me to go on?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Mar 2020, 00:12

I guess, you want more: :lol:

Stupido, if you want to compare, show me one village in Eritrea that does this?

You don't find one village, in this low a state!

pastlast wrote:
Schitmeselo
Zmeselo wrote:

You want me to go on?

pastlast wrote:
pushkin wrote:
pastlast wrote:

quindibu wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Mar 2020, 00:41

Sharmuuta
Schitmeselo
You obviously have not been to Asmara, the Capital City of Eritrea. I know you have no loyalty to Eritrea or Eritrean people with your dismissive hatred of any Eritrean who points out that Asmara doesnt have clean running water like every other capital should have. This is by design of your Shaytaan worshipping isayas Afshilhoscki and pfdj. You can keep posting pictures of your own Agame village in Tigray but that doesn't win your argument. You lost and now we just need to shoot you with a shotgun to your face and gut like we will with Isayas Afshilhoki.
Zmeselo wrote:
27 Mar 2020, 00:12

pastlast wrote:
Schitmeselo
Zmeselo wrote:

You want me to go on?

pastlast wrote:
pushkin wrote:
pastlast wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Mar 2020, 00:54

I know you cannot find, because we Eritreans are clean people. You & us, are like we live in different galaxies. 8)

pastlast wrote:
27 Mar 2020, 00:41
Sharmuuta
Schitmeselo
You obviously have not been to Asmara, the Capital City of Eritrea. I know you have no loyalty to Eritrea or Eritrean people with your dismissive hatred of any Eritrean who points out that Asmara doesnt have clean running water like every other capital should have. This is by design of your Shaytaan worshipping isayas Afshilhoscki and pfdj. You can keep posting pictures of your own Agame village in Tigray but that doesn't win your argument. You lost and now we just need to shoot you with a shotgun to your face and gut like we will with Isayas Afshilhoki.
Zmeselo wrote:

pastlast wrote:
Schitmeselo
Zmeselo wrote:

You want me to go on?

pastlast wrote:
pushkin wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Mar 2020, 01:08

You are Not Eritrean according to yourself. You stated that you are not Eritrean.
Zmeselo wrote:
27 Mar 2020, 00:54
I know you cannot find, because we Eritreans are clean people. You & us, are like we live in different galaxies. 8)

pastlast wrote:
27 Mar 2020, 00:41
Sharmuuta
Schitmeselo
Zmeselo wrote:

pastlast wrote:
Schitmeselo
Zmeselo wrote:

You want me to go on?

pastlast wrote: