Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member
Posts: 1527
Joined: 15 Dec 2013, 03:38

Boy, one has to admit that Ze-EMSO is unrelenting ...On his latest post he decleard Temesgen Yared is "AGAME"

Post by almaze » 25 Mar 2020, 20:38

Please wait, video is loading...







sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 688
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: Boy, one has to admit that Ze-EMSO is unrelenting ...On his latest post he decleard Temesgen Yared is "AGAME"

Post by sebdoyeley » 25 Mar 2020, 20:57

almaze wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 20:38
almazuwa bselefen zinebra weyzero, I was asleep a little wild on and I dream you are bending over for me but your face was looking direct to my soul. I have like we hade in dedebit night, thank you, all agame have a worm meshenit . i love it. your old age may make some trouble but your experience is still CHELE.

Almazua while I write this I remember all the agame used to train at a young age and it takes me deep to a wonderful sense of thought, we hade as Eritreans, a worthless agame girls came for special mission.

almaze
Member
Posts: 1527
Joined: 15 Dec 2013, 03:38

Re: Boy, one has to admit that Ze-EMSO is unrelenting ...On his latest post he decleard Temesgen Yared is "AGAME"

Post by almaze » 25 Mar 2020, 21:26

Can someone translate for me what dis numbnuts trying to say in a couple of sentences
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 20:57
almaze wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 20:38
almazuwa bselefen zinebra weyzero, I was asleep a little wild on and I dream you are bending over for me but your face was looking direct to my soul. I have like we hade in dedebit night, thank you, all agame have a worm meshenit . i love it. your old age may make some trouble but your experience is still CHELE.

Almazua while I write this I remember all the agame used to train at a young age and it takes me deep to a wonderful sense of thought, we hade as Eritreans, a worthless agame girls came for special mission.

almaze
Member
Posts: 1527
Joined: 15 Dec 2013, 03:38

Re: Boy, one has to admit that Ze-EMSO is unrelenting ...On his latest post he decleard Temesgen Yared is "AGAME"

Post by almaze » 25 Mar 2020, 21:39

Wedi Yared Arekey was an exemplary Eritrean artist once upon a recent time :lol: :lol: :lol:




sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 688
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: Boy, one has to admit that Ze-EMSO is unrelenting ...On his latest post he decleard Temesgen Yared is "AGAME"

Post by sebdoyeley » 25 Mar 2020, 21:58

almaze wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 21:26
Can someone translate for me what dis numbnuts trying to say in a couple of sentences
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 20:57
almaze wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 20:38
almazuwa bselefen zinebra weyzero, I was asleep a little wild on and I dream you are bending over for me but your face was looking direct to my soul. I have like we hade in dedebit night, thank you, all agame have a worm meshenit . i love it. your old age may make some trouble but your experience is still CHELE.

Almazua while I write this I remember all the agame used to train at a young age and it takes me deep to a wonderful sense of thought, we hade as Eritreans, a worthless agame girls came for special mission.
you are right Almazuwa. I may have miss spell little bite, what I say is we Eritreans enjoyed the cheap pu$$ of Agame. I hope, I humbly wake answered your question, is that too British for you Almazuwa mitiri :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tog Wajale
Member
Posts: 3876
Joined: 23 Dec 2017, 07:23

Re: Boy, one has to admit that Ze-EMSO is unrelenting ...On his latest post he decleard Temesgen Yared is "AGAME"

Post by Tog Wajale » 25 Mar 2020, 22:01

I Did Say Two Years Ago About Him, But ☆ Brother Hawzen Half Akeleguzai Agga*me & Half Eritrean Trying To Defend Him ☆ He Even Brother Hawzen Said His Older Brother Of Agga*me Temesghen Yared Was His Classmate In High School By Defending He Is Pure Eritrean. Anyone Can Be Eritrean As Long As You Are Born In Eritrea & Respect Your Government & A Country Rules Of Laws. Temesghen Yared Will Never Ever See Eritrea Again, Rest Assured On That & Swearing In Sons & Daughters Of Warsai Ye-Keallo. Of Course There Are More Like Him ,But We Will Hear About Them Next Five To Ten Years From Now. That Is Why We Put G-15 In Prison For Big Time Treason And They Will Never Ever See Freedom Sun Unless They Die Bieng Old In Prison.

almaze
Member
Posts: 1527
Joined: 15 Dec 2013, 03:38

Re: Boy, one has to admit that Ze-EMSO is unrelenting ...On his latest post he decleard Temesgen Yared is "AGAME"

Post by almaze » 25 Mar 2020, 22:41

Is it the time of the year folks from Akeleguzai be hunted legally ???????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tog Wajale wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 22:01
I Did Say Two Years Ago About Him, But ☆ Brother Hawzen Half Akeleguzai Agga*me & Half Eritrean Trying To Defend Him ☆ He Even Brother Hawzen Said His Older Brother Of Agga*me Temesghen Yared Was His Classmate In High School By Defending He Is Pure Eritrean. Anyone Can Be Eritrean As Long As You Are Born In Eritrea & Respect Your Government & A Country Rules Of Laws. Temesghen Yared Will Never Ever See Eritrea Again, Rest Assured On That & Swearing In Sons & Daughters Of Warsai Ye-Keallo. Of Course There Are More Like Him ,But We Will Hear About Them Next Five To Ten Years From Now. That Is Why We Put G-15 In Prison For Big Time Treason And They Will Never Ever See Freedom Sun Unless They Die Bieng Old In Prison.

Hawzen
Member+
Posts: 5326
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: Boy, one has to admit that Ze-EMSO is unrelenting ...On his latest post he decleard Temesgen Yared is "AGAME"

Post by Hawzen » 25 Mar 2020, 23:15

Tog Wajale wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 22:01
I Did Say Two Years Ago About Him, But ☆ Brother Hawzen Half Akeleguzai Agga*me & Half Eritrean Trying To Defend Him ☆ He Even Brother Hawzen Said His Older Brother Of Agga*me Temesghen Yared Was His Classmate In High School By Defending He Is Pure Eritrean. Anyone Can Be Eritrean As Long As You Are Born In Eritrea & Respect Your Government & A Country Rules Of Laws. Temesghen Yared Will Never Ever See Eritrea Again, Rest Assured On That & Swearing In Sons & Daughters Of Warsai Ye-Keallo. Of Course There Are More Like Him ,But We Will Hear About Them Next Five To Ten Years From Now. That Is Why We Put G-15 In Prison For Big Time Treason And They Will Never Ever See Freedom Sun Unless They Die Bieng Old In Prison.
Brother Tarik Hatela,

I know end-aboy Yared the whole family. Temesghen is just the youngest in the family and inexperienced puppy with big mouth. He is just exercising his right to express his opposition to his government. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong to oppose the Eritrean government as a citizen as long as he does not kiss agame's stinky as*s....

If you see him kissing agames hand or if you see him trying to compromise Eritrea sovereignty or the Eritrean people, come and see me.

Till then, STFU!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Post Reply