Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present

The First Person I Heard Calling An Ascari Eritrean a "Baria," was a Tigrean!!

Post by present » 25 Mar 2020, 18:32

I told the Tigrean Ethiopian to take it easy on ascaris. Then the Tigrean Ethiopian said to me "people like you are the ones hurting Ethiopia by sympathizing for ascaris" I thought he was being extreme so I just said OK.

But now I come to think of it, he was damn right!

We didn't know the evil minds of Ascaris, but the Tigreans knew ascaris way before us! That is why it didn't take Tigreans a moment to deport all of them back to their shi't hole!!

I think even Minilk knew the Ascari's evil ways since he grew up in Gonder!

Follower

Re: The First Person I Heard Calling An Ascari Eritrean a "Baria," was a Tigrean!!

Post by Follower » 25 Mar 2020, 18:50

Simple,stop begging the "evil"people to save you.
Please wait, video is loading...

present

Re: The First Person I Heard Calling An Ascari Eritrean a "Baria," was a Tigrean!!

Post by present » 25 Mar 2020, 19:15

Ascari Eritrean

No wonder why Tigrean call you Baria!
You Evil people

Follower wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 18:50
Simple,stop begging the "evil"people to save you.
Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by present on 25 Mar 2020, 19:57, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Mar 2020, 19:54

Stop biiatching!

Eat my spit!

present wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 18:32
I told the Tigrean Ethiopian to take it easy on ascaris. Then the Tigrean Ethiopian said to me "people like you are the ones hurting Ethiopia by sympathizing for ascaris" I thought he was being extreme so I just said OK.

We didn't know the evil minds of Ascaris, but the Tigreans knew ascaris way before us! That is why it didn't take Tigreans a moment to deport all of them back to their shi't hole!!

present

Post by present » 25 Mar 2020, 19:57

Cockroach

Take it easy, dont hurt yourself You only have one kindney :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those fu''ck'n Arabs, man! :lol: :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 19:54
Stop biiatching!

Eat my spit!

present wrote:

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Mar 2020, 20:02

Those f-n arabs, indeed!

Fa66ot!

present wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 19:57
Cockroach

Take it easy, dont hurt yourself You only have one kindney :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
Stop biiatching!

Eat my spit!

present wrote:

present

Post by present » 25 Mar 2020, 20:35

Ascari

We don't deny that. We went to war with them over 12 times, that we defeated them on each war!

But you ascaris were siding with them and showing them love, begging to join their league, making your second language Arabic to impress them. You trusted the Arabs over the Ethiopians, went to their country in mass similar to the biblical times but they ripped out your kidneys. You thought they were going to wait for you with their arms open. That why I say " those fckn Arabs"

And you further went and sided with Egypt and even with Sudan but they all ripped out your kidneys. Bit'tch

They can do whatever to us, they are our enemies :lol:

Ascaris always behind :lol:

Remember, the Arabs are specifically looking for Eritreans kidneys and you know why

Zmeselo wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 20:02
Those f-n arabs, indeed!

Fa66ot!

present wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 19:57
Cockroach

Zmeselo wrote:
Stop biiatching!

Eat my spit!

present wrote: