Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kebena05

Re: Why Do Ascari Eritreans Get Angry When We Tell Them "TIGREANS are ETHIOPIANS" QiQIQi

Post by kebena05 » 26 Mar 2020, 00:10

SomaAmara :lol: :lol:
So far, she has been OroMara, RayaMara, GuraAmara, and god knows what had she claimed in the past....like you said, the only tribe her and her Agame tribes not to claim is their own LOL
Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 23:58
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ somaAmara
The only tribe weshiyeee won’t claim is agamieee. So understandable. That make her above average donkey.

Way to go weshiyeee!!

kebena05 wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 23:51
I remember that LOL
Last month, when she heard there is oil in Ogaden, she almost claimed to be SomaAmara before I caught her righthanded and told her not ever to try that.....she reluctantly backed away from that, She had a loot of good to say about the Ogadian Somalis, I knew where she was heading with her complement of them, she was ready to say, she is half Ogaden half Amara :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 23:46
Goes by those days weshiyeee clamming “ Oromara “ :lol: :lol:
Weshiyeee is so clown.

kebena05 wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 22:18
Agamido Wisheeye
Do you ever wonder, not even a single Amara ever comes to your rescue when your skinny famine ridden [deleted] is getting kicked here by all of us?
right, because they know you, you are a flip flapper, Amara wannabe Agame.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Why Do Ascari Eritreans Get Angry When We Tell Them "TIGREANS are ETHIOPIANS" QiQIQi

Post by Fed_Up » 26 Mar 2020, 00:18

Are we too harsh on her? I feel like it brother K. She is emotional by nature and will be forced to open 10 “ascari” related threads.
Will replay to her different aliases back and forth till she realized only fooling herself. :P

Poor Weshiyeee where are you?
kebena05 wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 00:10
SomaAmara :lol:
So far, she has been OroMara, RayaMara, GuraAmara, and god knows what had she claimed in the past....like you said, the only tribe her and her Agame tribes not to claim is their own LOL
Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 23:58
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ somaAmara
The only tribe weshiyeee won’t claim is agamieee. So understandable. That make her above average donkey.

Way to go weshiyeee!!

kebena05 wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 23:51
I remember that LOL
Last month, when she heard there is oil in Ogaden, she almost claimed to be SomaAmara before I caught her righthanded and told her not ever to try that.....she reluctantly backed away from that, She had a loot of good to say about the Ogadian Somalis, I knew where she was heading with her complement of them, she was ready to say, she is half Ogaden half Amara :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 23:46
Goes by those days weshiyeee clamming “ Oromara “ :lol: :lol:
Weshiyeee is so clown.

kebena05 wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 22:18
Agamido Wisheeye
Do you ever wonder, not even a single Amara ever comes to your rescue when your skinny famine ridden [deleted] is getting kicked here by all of us?
right, because they know you, you are a flip flapper, Amara wannabe Agame.