Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Breaking News: Our beloved leader Dr Debretsion tells the World he has a solution for Covid 19

Post by Digital Weyane » 24 Mar 2020, 23:49

"...ሶሻል ዲስታንሱን አስወግደን አንገት ለአንገት ተቃቅፈን ስንሳሳም ነው ኮሮና ቫይረስ የሚጠፋው። ፍቅር ያሸንፋል!!"
(አይተ ደብረፅዮን ወልደሚካኤል ዘ-ብሄረ ዓድዋ)

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Breaking News: Our beloved leader Dr Debretsion tells the World he has a solution for Covid 19

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Mar 2020, 00:25

Debrestion is not your leader, he is Tigray nation leader not in your country and none of your business what Tigray does so long does not affect you. The picture you posted reveal your habitual liar to bring old picture to tell people as breaking new now. The last point is Debretsion is a public president and that is how the people embrace him everywhere he goes except he is weak he has not annihilated you yet and put you were you belong per my book.

Chika Angol Amhara, what does it tells you to your Amhara habitual lies endlessly???

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 Mar 2020, 21:27

I smell Covid 19 right there. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 00:25
Debrestion is not your leader, he is Tigray nation leader not in your country and none of your business what Tigray does so long does not affect you. The picture you posted reveal your habitual liar to bring old picture to tell people as breaking new now. The last point is Debretsion is a public president and that is how the people embrace him everywhere he goes except he is weak he has not annihilated you yet and put you were you belong per my book.

Chika Angol Amhara, what does it tells you to your Amhara habitual lies endlessly???