Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
JudgementDay1234
Member
Posts: 1448
Joined: 10 Mar 2016, 11:47

Isaias afewerki from tigrai, pm Abiy are using the covid19 virus to choke Eritrea, Ethiopia people.

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 24 Mar 2020, 14:15

Isaias afewerki from tigrai, pm Abiy are using the covid19 virus to choke Eritrea, Ethiopia people.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 32461
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Isaias afewerki from tigrai, pm Abiy are using the covid19 virus to choke Eritrea, Ethiopia people.

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Mar 2020, 14:23

JudgementDay1234 wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 14:15
Isaias afewerki from tigrai, pm Abiy are using the covid19 virus to choke Eritrea, Ethiopia people.
Is there any evidence/chibti what you are talking about, else your post is very damaging to your cause trying to accomplish. If you want to convince others about your cause and exposing the other side weakness then you must be very truthful what you say and do in order others to believe you. This is 101 Gebregebnet thought by parents at home.

tekeba
Member
Posts: 581
Joined: 17 Dec 2013, 03:03

Re: Isaias afewerki from tigrai, pm Abiy are using the covid19 virus to choke Eritrea, Ethiopia people.

Post by tekeba » 24 Mar 2020, 14:36

Judgement, terewae worada Woyane. Melhaska [deleted]

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 32461
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Isaias afewerki from tigrai, pm Abiy are using the covid19 virus to choke Eritrea, Ethiopia people.

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Mar 2020, 14:44

tekeba wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 14:36
Judgement, terewae worada Woyane. Melhaska [deleted]
The same thing you are lying too. What evidence do you have this poster is woyane??? Any Tigrayan oppose woyane is not shaebia or Amhara but Tigrayan who has different idea how Tigray should be handled. Culture is an old which existed with us since human inception but woyane was created in 1975 after shaebia yet Eritrean worshipers took woyane as your culture. The question is what was your culture before woyane came to exist???

JudgementDay1234
Member
Posts: 1448
Joined: 10 Mar 2016, 11:47

Re: Isaias afewerki from tigrai, pm Abiy are using the covid19 virus to choke Eritrea, Ethiopia people.

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 24 Mar 2020, 15:40

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 14:23
JudgementDay1234 wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 14:15
Isaias afewerki from tigrai, pm Abiy are using the covid19 virus to choke Eritrea, Ethiopia people.
Is there any evidence/chibti what you are talking about, else your post is very damaging to your cause trying to accomplish. If you want to convince others about your cause and exposing the other side weakness then you must be very truthful what you say and do in order others to believe you. This is 101 Gebregebnet thought by parents at home.
Halafi, kemey qenika. Eritrea is in a lock down, isias is using this epidemic as another means of control and a bit shut down the whole country, what more evidence do you want.

Follower
Member
Posts: 1311
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 01:19

Re: Isaias afewerki from tigrai, pm Abiy are using the covid19 virus to choke Eritrea, Ethiopia people.

Post by Follower » 24 Mar 2020, 15:49

ኣይተ ሓላፊ aka judgementday,,ጨለ ዓርሰ መጽናናት ፡ዓርስኻ ሓቲቲካ ዓርስኻ ምምላስ።

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 32461
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: Isaias afewerki from tigrai, pm Abiy are using the covid19 virus to choke Eritrea, Ethiopia people.

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Mar 2020, 15:54

JudgementDay1234 wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 15:40
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 14:23
JudgementDay1234 wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 14:15
Isaias afewerki from tigrai, pm Abiy are using the covid19 virus to choke Eritrea, Ethiopia people.
Is there any evidence/chibti what you are talking about, else your post is very damaging to your cause trying to accomplish. If you want to convince others about your cause and exposing the other side weakness then you must be very truthful what you say and do in order others to believe you. This is 101 Gebregebnet thought by parents at home.
Halafi, kemey qenika. Eritrea is in a lock down, isias is using this epidemic as another means of control and a bit shut down the whole country, what more evidence do you want.
Kemey Aleka, Kibri Egziher Msaka Yikun kab himaq Yahalka.

In terms of controlling yes I thought it few days ago too but the situation we are in right now he is doing better than the rest of Africans. I rather see what they are doing right now to safeguard the people from the disease than thinking about the ramification of its politics. Ethiopia is in a very dangerous zone right now, specially Amhara and Oromo act like animals.

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10389
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Isaias afewerki from tigrai, pm Abiy are using the covid19 virus to choke Eritrea, Ethiopia people.

Post by Sadacha Macca » 24 Mar 2020, 16:10

is this the best theory that you can come up with, tarik? wow!

tekeba
Member
Posts: 581
Joined: 17 Dec 2013, 03:03

Re: Isaias afewerki from tigrai, pm Abiy are using the covid19 virus to choke Eritrea, Ethiopia people.

Post by tekeba » 24 Mar 2020, 17:54

Judgment a.k.a Halfai aregit, I will tell you 100% the enemy of Eritrean people is Woyane, Woyane has to be decimated by any means. Worada, HALF HUMANS. SUFFERING WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX DISEASE.

Post Reply