Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15192
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Mar 2020, 16:04

opmerc wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 16:01
Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 15:58
You keep saying you think things but never reveal what they are. I told you funny hat. Don't be scared. There is nothing to be scared about.

As for "getting destroyed" I don't know..

But keep trying
Talking about “funny” , starvin marvin. I would like to share the funniest them all. Pay attention what your handlers view you behind your illiterates behind. Don’t laugh... I can’t handle this.. I am crawling on the floor of laughter.. moite moite.



^^ this sh!t will never get old :mrgreen:

opmerc
Member
Posts: 437
Joined: 02 Jun 2019, 13:56

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by opmerc » 25 Mar 2020, 16:06

Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 16:04
Prayers are still not the answer here funny hat..


Amanuel Biede
Member
Posts: 256
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 11:12

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by Amanuel Biede » 25 Mar 2020, 16:08

Check out my new Askaru qorchame music bideo :mrgreen:

Mye ethiopian brother


present wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 14:40
Welcome Ethiopian Brother

Smoke them ungrateful Ascari cockroaches :lol:

They each have one kidney left though :lol:
Amanuel Biede wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 02:44
Feels Good to be Back on ER and rip Askarus Kidneys out of there bodies

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15192
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Mar 2020, 16:11

opmerc wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 16:06
Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 16:04
Prayers are still not the answer here funny hat..

^^^ what would he (obambi) said behind the door? If she burst of laughter in National televised? Hope someday wiki leaks revealed to us for more laugh. I think good time is a head of us, starvin Marvin. Not for your kind though... poor bastàrds :lol: I suggest you to pray to your god, Bob goldof.

Isn’t she lovely? Let’s watch it again..


opmerc
Member
Posts: 437
Joined: 02 Jun 2019, 13:56

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by opmerc » 25 Mar 2020, 16:15

Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 16:11


Did we run out of videos funny hat? That's too bad. I was looking forward to not watching them either.

But you know when someone tells you to keep guessing, that means you got it wrong the first time. In your case funny hat this is the millionth guess. But keep going. I have faith in you.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15192
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Mar 2020, 16:18

opmerc wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 16:15
Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 16:11
Did we run out of videos funny hat? That's too bad. I was looking forward to not watching them either.

But you know when someone tells you to keep guessing, that means you got it wrong the first time. In your case funny hat this is the millionth guess. But keep going. I have faith in you.
guessing? Nah.... unlike you I have provided tangible facts and evidence that terrified you to watch or to read. I will educate you to remain in your kilil chigar level. Now That is what I thought. :lol:
Okay, I will be easy on. Watch every single video that I will post.
Last edited by Fed_Up on 25 Mar 2020, 16:20, edited 1 time in total.

opmerc
Member
Posts: 437
Joined: 02 Jun 2019, 13:56

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by opmerc » 25 Mar 2020, 16:20

Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 16:18
guessing? Nah.... unlike you I have provided tangible facts and evidence that terrified you to watch. That is what I thought. :lol:
Don't be silly funny hat. You don't even know what tangible means.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15192
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Mar 2020, 16:22

opmerc wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 16:20
Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 16:18
guessing? Nah.... unlike you I have provided tangible facts and evidence that terrified you to watch. That is what I thought. :lol:
Don't be silly funny hat. You don't even know what tangible means.
Stop changing the subject. Take the spanking like real...agamyteyti, yeqen jib.

opmerc
Member
Posts: 437
Joined: 02 Jun 2019, 13:56

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by opmerc » 25 Mar 2020, 16:26

Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 16:22
Stop changing the subject. Take the spanking like real...agamyteyti, yeqen jib.
We are on the subject funny hat. You wanted to dance so here we are. If you bring things over that I told all your bitter friends from day one to stick to, why would you think that same thing would bother me now?

But thinking is not really your thing funny hat. We know that. That's why I just told you to keep guessing. Because I'm charitable like that.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15192
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Mar 2020, 16:32

opmerc wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 16:26
Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 16:22
Stop changing the subject. Take the spanking like real...agamyteyti, yeqen jib.
We are on the subject funny hat. You wanted to dance so here we are. If you bring things over that I told all your bitter friends from day one to stick to, why would you think that same thing would bother me now?

But thinking is not really your thing funny hat. We know that. That's why I just told you to keep guessing. Because I'm charitable like that.
Where did you learn that from? Say it the phrase, starvin marvin... you can do this..

Say it you learned the phrase from your god, “Bob goldof”

Let me help with the language or image you accustomed to. I am charitable to your kind like my ancestors had been.

I believe in you .. ...



^^ the image looks inappropriate though. Anyway who care as long as you get the message. Hope you won’t post it against your bed room wall.
Last edited by Fed_Up on 25 Mar 2020, 16:35, edited 1 time in total.

opmerc
Member
Posts: 437
Joined: 02 Jun 2019, 13:56

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by opmerc » 25 Mar 2020, 16:35

Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 16:32


So you've learnt nothing here is what you're telling me funny hat.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15192
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Mar 2020, 17:58

opmerc wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 16:35
Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 16:32

So you've learnt nothing here is what you're telling me funny hat.
Starvin marvin,

In your other, reply you said, you didn’t watch the video I provided to you. Am I too much to your arse? I think so otherwise you wouldn’t confused who is not learning from this conversation.
No one blame your shortcomings in gene pool.

Some say iodine is essential to brain development expired wheat doesn’t. Balance your god “Bob goldof”

I m just saying
Last edited by Fed_Up on 25 Mar 2020, 18:01, edited 1 time in total.

TesfaNews
Member
Posts: 146
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 22:23

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by TesfaNews » 25 Mar 2020, 18:00

Fendadaw :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

opmerc
Member
Posts: 437
Joined: 02 Jun 2019, 13:56

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by opmerc » 25 Mar 2020, 18:02

Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 17:58


Funny hat back from another break. What is it now funny hat? ..5th? 6th?

But I don't talk to you to learn anything. You have nothing for me in that department.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15192
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Mar 2020, 18:07

opmerc wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 18:02
Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 17:58
Funny hat back from another break. What is it now funny hat? ..5th? 6th?

But I don't talk to you to learn anything. You have nothing for me in that department.
Starvin Marvin,

Unlike you who always expected from other through beggary or stealing to live, we work and earned to live. Remember they don’t refer your “yeqen jib” for no reason. Now let’s back to the topic. Say it this phrase, “Bob goldof YemuT “ I am so sorry to hear none Eritreans tragic death.
Say it, yeqenjib. I will wait.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15192
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Mar 2020, 18:09

I will wait the agamieeew while watching this unique agamyteyti answer...

Very true :lol: :lol: @11:18 mins.


opmerc
Member
Posts: 437
Joined: 02 Jun 2019, 13:56

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by opmerc » 25 Mar 2020, 18:11

Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 18:07


That explains why your national debt went from 113% percent of GDP to 163%. All that self reliance stuff at work..

You funny hats are dreamers though I'll give you that.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15192
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Mar 2020, 18:13

I am exploring “comments” section .... omg I am dying of laughter...’moite moite :lol: :lol:

Here is some dishonest agamewoch comment
አስመረት ሓድሽ
አብይ ዝበለት ትግራወይቲ እይኮነትን

ታሓንቲ ድማ ይቀን ጅብ ድያ ዝበለት እታ ክንዳ ድናቆር እየን ዘለዋና
This must be as angry and idiot as, starvin marvin :lol:
face life
ኣብዪ ዝበለት ሲ ምርሻና ነይሩ ሊጥ
2 months ago
Agamewoch are bubbling when they realize one honest apple found among them.
CFa Kgmfn
የቀን ጅብ ትብል ውይ ገራሞ ዘይተምሃራ ቃህማማት አለዋናአምህርዎን ደደባትየብልናን
Last edited by Fed_Up on 25 Mar 2020, 18:17, edited 1 time in total.

opmerc
Member
Posts: 437
Joined: 02 Jun 2019, 13:56

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by opmerc » 25 Mar 2020, 18:15

Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 18:13
I am exploring “comments” section .... omg I am dying of laughter...’moite moite :lol: :lol:
The World Bank’s lending program in Eritrea is inactive due to repayment arrears and the role is limited to technical assistance, analytical work, and preparation for broader re-engagement.
https://www.worldbank.org/en/country/eritrea

Explore that funny hat. That is the state of your self reliance. Borrowing money then not paying it back.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15192
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: 60-people-dead-cargo-container-mozambique

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Mar 2020, 18:19

This comment remind me, my fresh meat starvin marvin. :lol:

aasd ali
ደቅዘን ደናቁር ናይዞም ተለኣአኸቲ ዓረና ዘመድ ከኾና እነሀወን የቀንጅብ ወይታሪክ ዘይንሰምዖ የብልናይ እዛ ትግራይና ኽንደይ ጭቃ እያ ሒዛ ጓልዚ ኹምኻም ስኑ ኣረጋዊ በርሀዶ ትኾን

Post Reply