Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10387
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by Sadacha Macca » 23 Mar 2020, 18:17


Eripoblikan
Member
Posts: 625
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 13:49

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by Eripoblikan » 23 Mar 2020, 18:21

Yeah bro

Thanks to Saleh Meki, an Eritrea-loving nationalist, and others like him, the Ministry of Health is one of the best in Eritrea.

present
Senior Member
Posts: 11211
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by present » 23 Mar 2020, 19:11

Hey wahabi, welcome back. Where the hell you been, you disappear for a year, and you are here now :lol:

How about Egypt, I know you have a lot of things you love about them too :lol: :lol:

Why don't you tell us about your Arab wahabi boss, Egypt

The ascaris show a lot of love for the egypt the last two weeks while all other Africans sided with Ethiopians :lol: :lol: :x

Eripoblikan
Member
Posts: 625
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 13:49

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by Eripoblikan » 23 Mar 2020, 19:20

present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:11
Hey wahabi
You fake religious and tribal bigot

You have shown your true colors.

YOU ARE IN DENIAL OF THE ABUNDANT DIVERSITY OF FAITH, LANGUAGE AND CULTURE OF THE COUNTRY YOU BRAG TO DEFEND.

present
Senior Member
Posts: 11211
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by present » 23 Mar 2020, 19:24

No bi'tch

You cockroach qorchame Ascari Eritrean. Get the hell out of the Ethiopian site ER, first of all. It's non of your business what we Ethiopians do with ourselves

You cockroach


And we have Ethiopian Muslims, we don't have wahabis!

No body wants wahabis and alshebabs and Isis :lol:


Eripoblikan wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:20
present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:11
Hey wahabi
You fake religious and tribal bigot

You have shown your true colors.

YOU ARE IN DENIAL OF THE ABUNDANT DIVERSITY OF FAITH, LANGUAGE AND CULTURE OF THE COUNTRY YOU BRAG TO DEFEND.

Eripoblikan
Member
Posts: 625
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 13:49

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by Eripoblikan » 23 Mar 2020, 19:28

present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:24
And we have Ethiopian Muslims, we don't have wahabis!

No body wants wahabis and alshebabs and Isis
Still, that's bigotry disguised as knowledgeable recognition of the different flavours of Islam.

present
Senior Member
Posts: 11211
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by present » 23 Mar 2020, 19:33

I don't give a fck. You are an Ascari, you bend over for anyone that offers you a dic'ck
That is called ascarisizim

We, the rest of the world, hate ISIS! And Alshebab and wahabis. And we tell them blankpoint so

Cockroach :lol:


Eripoblikan wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:28
present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:24
And we have Ethiopian Muslims, we don't have wahabis!

No body wants wahabis and alshebabs and Isis
Still, that's bigotry disguised as knowledgeable recognition of the different flavours of Islam.

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10387
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by Sadacha Macca » 23 Mar 2020, 19:39

Agame present aka aziza gets mad anytime anyone doesn't attack all eritreans. She's not even worth replying to. She just repeats the same nonsense over and over.

present
Senior Member
Posts: 11211
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by present » 23 Mar 2020, 19:42

Wahabi :lol: :lol:

Since you lost everything you have been hoping for, you have to cry alongside the ascarians. I feel you! Kkkkk

But, every now and then, I love to see you su'cking on that Ascari akaleguzai di'ck, though :lol:

Keep su'cking the minority di'ck, wahabi

:lol: :lol:


Sadacha Macca wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:39
Agame present aka aziza gets mad anytime anyone doesn't attack all eritreans. She's not even worth replying to. She just repeats the same nonsense over and over.

Sabur
Member
Posts: 600
Joined: 11 Aug 2018, 07:41

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by Sabur » 23 Mar 2020, 19:54


At this juncture and at this critical moment I am 100% behind the Government of Eritrea to do the Right Thing.

This is not time for Politics; the Health State of the Eritrean People is The Top Most Priority !!

Peace to all ma Eritrean People and Friends of Eritrea !!





Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 2085
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 23 Mar 2020, 20:02

Lezayi. Denkoro digital kumal. Keep quite. Youre embarrassing yourself.
Eripoblikan wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 18:21
Yeah bro

Thanks to Saleh Meki, an Eritrea-loving nationalist, and others like him, the Ministry of Health is one of the best in Eritrea.

Eripoblikan
Member
Posts: 625
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 13:49

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by Eripoblikan » 23 Mar 2020, 20:14

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 20:02
ሃለውለው
:lol: :lol: :lol:

kebena05
Member
Posts: 775
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by kebena05 » 23 Mar 2020, 22:19

Wisheeye Ye Shellew Lig is suffering sever form of inferiority complex; his Ho mama had him from unknown Derg soldier in Asmara, Aba Shawel area; the neighborhood kids called him no so nice names growing and hence developed self conscious and inferiority complex for life.

Wisheeye; you have sad story growing up....

present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:42

kebena05
Member
Posts: 775
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by kebena05 » 23 Mar 2020, 22:24

As any Agame who grew up eating denoted expired Canadian wheat, Wisheeye's IQ is extremely low, it has an effect on all her mental development. Her vocabulary is very limited as well as her ability to express herself. Mind you, she has been in ER (as Belay aka Belaynesh) for close to 20 years, still to this date, she has not improved a bit, either in her grammar or developing her vocabulary.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:39
Agame present aka aziza gets mad anytime anyone doesn't attack all eritreans. She's not even worth replying to. She just repeats the same nonsense over and over.

present
Senior Member
Posts: 11211
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by present » 23 Mar 2020, 22:39

Ascaris cockroach

You could not find anything else to say to me, so you really had to pull out a stpi'd card about the English language now? Kkkkkkkkk

Let's talk about your ear irritating language of your first before we talk about your master's language, English. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not an Ascari because I have my own language and alphabet the British are jealous of. :lol:




kebena05 wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 22:24
As any Agame who grew up eating denoted expired Canadian wheat, Wisheeye's IQ is extremely low, it has an effect on all her mental development. Her vocabulary is very limited as well as her ability to express herself. Mind you, she has been in ER (as Belay aka Belaynesh) for close to 20 years, still to this date, she has not improved a bit, either in her grammar or developing her vocabulary.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:39
Agame present aka aziza gets mad anytime anyone doesn't attack all eritreans. She's not even worth replying to. She just repeats the same nonsense over and over.

The-lice head destroyer
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: 09 Nov 2015, 10:52

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by The-lice head destroyer » 23 Mar 2020, 22:46

And you have Tigray style quarantine in Mekele :mrgreen:



Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10387
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by Sadacha Macca » 24 Mar 2020, 15:22

present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:42
Wahabi :lol: :lol:

Since you lost everything you have been hoping for, you have to cry alongside the ascarians. I feel you! Kkkkk

But, every now and then, I love to see you su'cking on that Ascari akaleguzai di'ck, though :lol:

Keep su'cking the minority di'ck, wahabi

:lol: :lol:


Sadacha Macca wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:39
Agame present aka aziza gets mad anytime anyone doesn't attack all eritreans. She's not even worth replying to. She just repeats the same nonsense over and over.


The way you talk about s u c k i ng, shows what you do in real life, and what's on your mind, at all times. Notice how no one else here mentions the luuuutiiii stuff but you and aziza. hmmm, interesting.

anyways, sister aziza aka absent, get help. the eritreans must have a done some real damage on you mentally, to have them on your mind at all times.

kebena05
Member
Posts: 775
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by kebena05 » 24 Mar 2020, 19:12

Wisheeye
You spent 20 plus years here in this forum and everyone knows you are limited to a couple of boring and repetitive English words that you repeat day in and day out......Well, as Dedebit Grad, we wouldn't expect much from the low IQ tribe. :lol:
present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 22:39
kebena05 wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 22:24
As any Agame who grew up eating denoted expired Canadian wheat, Wisheeye's IQ is extremely low, it has an effect on all her mental development. Her vocabulary is very limited as well as her ability to express herself. Mind you, she has been in ER (as Belay aka Belaynesh) for close to 20 years, still to this date, she has not improved a bit, either in her grammar or developing her vocabulary.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:39
Agame present aka aziza gets mad anytime anyone doesn't attack all eritreans. She's not even worth replying to. She just repeats the same nonsense over and over.

Eripoblikan
Member
Posts: 625
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 13:49

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by Eripoblikan » 24 Mar 2020, 21:22

Sabur wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:54

At this juncture and at this critical moment I am 100% behind the Government of Eritrea to do the Right Thing.

This is not time for Politics; the Health State of the Eritrean People is The Top Most Priority !!

Peace to all ma Eritrean People and Friends of Eritrea !!




That's maturity at its best, putting the welfare of the Eritrean people above anything else. This is no time for politicking and bickering.

Also, it looks like Aya Saleh Meki has passed away after establishing a solid foundation in the health ministry. Kudos to him and other deqi-hager who sacrificed lives, time, energy, capital and social status for the benefit of the average Eritrean on the street.

present
Senior Member
Posts: 11211
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by present » 24 Mar 2020, 21:39

That is why you are poor in America, with that kind of di'ck su'cking mentality of yours

I am Ethiopian. And Ethiopians are nightmares to our enemies! That is why tplf Ascari is hiding in hotel Mekele. We just need to define our enemy, once definded, we are the most powerful people on earth! Look at our history

Ascaris work day and night trying to destroy mine. And since I have that Ethiopian blood in me, it does not let me sit and watch, so I give hell times where ever they go! That is what Ethiopians do, they know us at Badime and they know us at Adwa, battle of Mekele, Ambalagie etc. They know us

You are a wahabi. You are looking for any help you can find out there. I get that. But, again, remember always that you are going to be dealing with the mighty Ethiopians



Sadacha Macca wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 15:22
present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:42
Wahabi :lol: :lol:

Since you lost everything you have been hoping for, you have to cry alongside the ascarians. I feel you! Kkkkk

But, every now and then, I love to see you su'cking on that Ascari akaleguzai di'ck, though :lol:

Keep su'cking the minority di'ck, wahabi

:lol: :lol:


Sadacha Macca wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:39
Agame present aka aziza gets mad anytime anyone doesn't attack all eritreans. She's not even worth replying to. She just repeats the same nonsense over and over.


The way you talk about s u c k i ng, shows what you do in real life, and what's on your mind, at all times. Notice how no one else here mentions the luuuutiiii stuff but you and aziza. hmmm, interesting.

anyways, sister aziza aka absent, get help. the eritreans must have a done some real damage on you mentally, to have them on your mind at all times.

Post Reply