Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Eripoblikan

Genuine Eritreans support the Multinational Federal Ethiopia to increase its share of the Nile

Post by Eripoblikan » 23 Mar 2020, 03:00

Forget the haters who want to scapegoat Eritreans for the failure of the Emperors, Derg and Woyane. Take this from a peace-loving justice-seeking forward-looking Eritrean:

I support Ethiopia to increase its share of the Nile. My suggestion is Ethiopians do it peacefully and gradually.

Viva the Republic of Eritrea living peacefully side by side with its neighbors Sudan, Ethiopia and Djibouti!!!

ittuabafarda

Re: Genuine Eritreans support the Multinational Federal Ethiopia to increase its share of the Nile

Post by ittuabafarda » 23 Mar 2020, 03:13

Good for you!!! Keep it going!!! I mean the resolve to live in peace with neighbors. That is always a good thing. Keep it up!!!!

Eripoblikan

Re: Genuine Eritreans support the Multinational Federal Ethiopia to increase its share of the Nile

Post by Eripoblikan » 23 Mar 2020, 03:18

ittuabafarda wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 03:13
Good for you!!! Keep it going!!! I mean the resolve to live in peace with neighbors. That is always a good thing. Keep it up!!!!
Thank you, Sir, for the kind words. You and Qes Degnet are probably the few in this forum with some sanity left inside their souls.