Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tlel

Dear Ethiopians

Post by tlel » 22 Mar 2020, 21:40

Think about you will perish as what is going on you are playing with anti christ creating new identity for yourself: you are orthodox, sufist, hebrew (not jew), and believer in nature, that sustained you for generations. Stop listening to foreign elements one against the other otherwise trying to become you are not, will perish you.

By the way Eritreans must be true and come aboard too rather than doing what they usually do, dividng Ethiopians.

Why the Corona Virus? China has been a place of experiment, the people since Communism bestowed over them are nothing but robots.
Last edited by tlel on 22 Mar 2020, 22:01, edited 3 times in total.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Dear Ethiopians

Post by sebdoyeley » 22 Mar 2020, 21:43

tlel wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 21:40
Think about you will perish as what is going on you are playing with anti christ creating new identity for yourself: you are orthodox, sufist, hebrew (not jew) natural believer that sustained you for generations. Stop listening to foreign elements one against the other otherwise trying to become you are not will perish you.
agamew they can`t hear you.

tlel

Post by tlel » 22 Mar 2020, 21:43

Tired of the word Agame, it is becoming old, don't you have other words?

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 22 Mar 2020, 22:19

Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 22 Mar 2020, 22:24, edited 2 times in total.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 22 Mar 2020, 22:22

Brother ☆ tlel ☆ :--- How About Dedebit Woorgach, Ye-Dedebit Erkhusan Zerr & Bas*tard Prostit*ute People.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 22 Mar 2020, 22:24

tlel wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 21:43

M'tlel'le seeing that some of your types are suffering from the Tam-rat Fes'sam Neg-ram Syndrome on many posts...

If you are tired of that then maybe you prefer the Etopyan version, which is Qemalim agame ??

As far as i care, you can carry the golden/worq woyanu agams on your back or neck (honguurom) as some of your media (qelew'law weye'yet media) is doing.

I just want the border finalized and the occupation of woyanu agams ended on stolen lands, & a stop to their digital propaganda media machinery (but i can forgo this one for now).

From there cooperation with all peaceful ethiopians for benefit of our respective peoples/countries/lands...and agames too, once they stop giving sanctuary to woyanu agams hiding in Mekalle & admit all the evil woyanu has done to Eritreans & Ethiopians in their name!!

(Otherwise M'tlel'le carry the worq/golden woyanu agams on your back/neck...if you foolishly think they are sweet soft teddy bears)

Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 22 Mar 2020, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.

tlel

Post by tlel » 22 Mar 2020, 22:30

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 22:24
tlel wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 21:43

M'tlel'le seeing that some of your types are suffering from the Tam-rat Fes'sam Neg-ram Syndrome on many posts...

If you are tired of that then maybe you prefer the Etopyan version, which is Qemalim agame ??

As far as i care, you can carry the golden/worq woyanu agams on your back or neck (honguurom) as some of your media (qelew'law weye'yet media) is doing.

I just want the border finalized and the occupation of woyanu agams ended on stolen lands, & a stop to their digital propaganda media machinery (but i can forgo this one for now).

From there cooperation with all peaceful ethiopians for benefit of our respective peoples/countries/lands...and agames too, once they stop giving sanctuary to woyanu agams hiding in Mekalle & admit all the evil woyanu has done to Eritreans & Ethiopians in their name!!

(Otherwise M'tlel'le carry the worq woyanu agams on your back/neck...if you foolishly think they are sweet soft teddy bears)

My dear, Weyane is from Tigray to Eritrea, which one would you prefer? Who are the leaders in tplf? They are your brethren.