Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

A Marxist Theorist, Revolutionary...........

Post by almaze » 21 Mar 2020, 21:14

Chairman Mao /Issu :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: A Marxist Theorist, Revolutionary...........

Post by sebdoyeley » 21 Mar 2020, 21:28

almaze wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 21:14
Chairman Mao /Issu :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you bring a fair question, what looks like your prostitution professional job to Marxist ideology. do you think they will let you spread your legs for penny.
your agame clan would be in drove to a Marxist lead country, your agame life would a lot better than living in small cane house in mekele with your gahba mam.
everything is for the best, it wouldn`t be longer to come to messawa and let the youngster train on you, you know when we were young, we used to shagg agame as first before marriage.
kudos to you they leave with a lot of holes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 21 Mar 2020, 21:37

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 21:28
almaze wrote:
Chairman Mao /Issu :lol: :lol: :

you bring a fair question, what looks like your prostitution professional job to Marxist ideology. do you think they will let you spread your legs for penny.
your agame clan would be in drove to a Marxist lead country, your agame life would a lot better than living in small cane house in mekele with your gahba mam.
everything is for the best, it wouldn`t be longer to come to messawa and let the youngster train on you, you know when we were young, we used to shagg agame as first before marriage.
kudos to you they leave with a lot of holes :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 21 Mar 2020, 21:43

almaze wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 21:37

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 21:28
almaze wrote:
Chairman Mao /Issu :lol: :lol: :

kudos to you they leave with a lot of holes :lol: :lol:

Almaz qintirish endet ale, bibedash tru neber, i am lonely we can do on phone. i love agame [deleted]

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 21 Mar 2020, 21:49

Phone boning ??????? I ain't Trunesh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sebdoyeley wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 21:43
Almaz qintirish endet ale, bibedash tru neber, i am lonely we can do on phone. i love agame [deleted]