Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tlel

Why in this Forum that represent themselves as "Amara" don't defend Ethiopia? Because they are not Ethiopians/Amaras

Post by tlel » 21 Mar 2020, 16:00

Abaymado,
Noble Amara
Revelation
Maxi
Tog Waggale
etc...
Last edited by tlel on 21 Mar 2020, 16:31, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Why in this Forum that represent themselves as "Amara" don't defend Ethiopia? Because they are not Ethiopians/Amaras

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 Mar 2020, 16:03

tlel wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 16:00
Abaymado,
Noble Amara
Revelation
Maxi
etc...

They are Ethiopians if they control the entire union under Amhara ethnic, if not then they are not Ethiopians.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Why in this Forum that represent themselves as "Amara" don't defend Ethiopia? Because they are not Ethiopians/Amaras

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 Mar 2020, 18:53

present wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 17:39
Halafi
This obsolete thinking of yours will cause your death.

I am a mixed Ethiopian. Ethiopia is more than a country for me. She is my religion. People like me are over 20 million. That is why those idiot ascaris were forced to run to mekele

Tlel,
Amara are 100% pro Ethiopians. Keep that in mind. They don't need to bark! They are rich and confident like other ethiopians. They don't don't need to bark at minority and insignificant kebesa ascaris running their mouth on ER
It is fine and we should respect your worshiping Qoshasha bloody forced unity Menelik Gojo Ethiopia but you do not have any right to pressure others to worship Ethiopia, that is where the battlefield will take place in the next months. You are defending your Diqala heritage, why not me defend Mana Tigray???

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 21 Mar 2020, 19:21

tlel wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 16:00
Abaymado,
Noble Amara
Revelation
Maxi
Tog Waggale
etc...
hmm... :P

May be not all honest and self respecting Amharas behave in that way but these named particular red ar$$$ pathological baboon Chimps constant liars hold Ethiopia as being exclusively Amhara as well as holding Amharas (themselves) as being equal to Ethiopia, exclusively. That is why they have constant and permanent expansionist dreams and screams as well as fighting everyone left and right as in the case Asaminew and a few days past live carnage in Bahir dar, the historical city of Atse Bakkafaa guarded and protected by the patriotic egalitarian Oromo warriors. God bless them! :P

That is why the redneck new born NAMA hordes use to tell over 100 million Ethiopians that it is them the Amharas who created Ethiopia just like the great God created the world as a result of which all other non Amhara Ethiopians must come out and worship their God (Amharas) who created Ethiopia from Zero. Zealots going on the rampage before they end up in the waiting hot cage.

But if they change their contaminated fake minds and become genuine and true Ethiopians like everyone else but not the overlord baboon more than all the others.
:lol:

tlel

Post by tlel » 04 Apr 2020, 20:36

There are things I don't agree with some of you you posted, there was NEVER such things as Amara rule you claim in Ethiopia and also you are assuming those listed above to be Amaras they are nothing but tplf/shabia period. They have mission to pose as Amara in order to disintegrate the country.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 04 Apr 2020, 20:59

tlel wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 20:36
There are things I don't agree with some of you you posted, there was NEVER such things as Amara rule you claim in Ethiopia and also you are assuming those listed above to be Amaras they are nothing but tplf/shabia period. They have mission to pose as Amara in order to disintegrate the country.
if we want to disintegrate the [ deleted ] aid addicted country, it would take 3 days. and you are ahiya so chill out

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 04 Apr 2020, 21:33

"Why in this Forum that represent themselves as "Amara" don't defend Ethiopia? Because they are not Ethiopians/Amaras "

Firstly,it is not only Amharas who defend Ethiopia nor amharas are the only Ethiopians. what standard do you use to measure ones Ethiopiwinet?

Your question is derived from frustration .why should the amharas come to the level of some myopic Tigres and Eritreans (on this forum) and join the slanging match.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 04 Apr 2020, 22:15

present wrote:

I am a mixed Ethiopian.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mixed with what Wisheeye? Agame and Monkey? Nay...Your prostitute mama is of course Agame but your coward Tera Wetader "daddy" is unknow ethnic...Shaebia probably has his ID collected from his dead body. One thing is certain, you have no sigle drop of Amara nore Oromo blood.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 04 Apr 2020, 22:48

Come on Wisheeye Talk to me …..tell us the reason why you want an Amara so desperately while your Agame friends here want desparetely Eritrean.....why Amara? Did your shelle mama gave you a wrong info on your dad's ethnicity?

{quote=present post_id=1039173 time=1586054519 user_id=44809]
Ante cockroach

You can even't feed yourself. You stupi'd minority kebesa

Ascari Baria Ye baria zer :lol:

sebdoyeley wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 20:59
tlel wrote:
if we want to disintegrate the [ deleted ] aid addicted country, it would take 3 days. and you are ahiya so chill out
[/quote]

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Apr 2020, 22:58

😂 😂 😂
kebena05 wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 22:15
present wrote:

I am a mixed Ethiopian.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mixed with what Wisheeye? Agame and Monkey? Nay...Your prostitute mama is of course Agame but your coward Tera Wetader "daddy" is unknow ethnic...Shaebia probably has his ID collected from his dead body. One thing is certain, you have no sigle drop of Amara nore Oromo blood.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Apr 2020, 22:59

Bingo!
kebena05 wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 22:48
Come on Wisheeye Talk to me …..tell us the reason why you want an Amara so desperately while your Agame friends here want desparetely Eritrean.....why Amara? Did your shelle mama gave you a wrong info on your dad's ethnicity?

{quote=present post_id=1039173 time=1586054519 user_id=44809]
Ante cockroach

You can even't feed yourself. You stupi'd minority kebesa

Ascari Baria Ye baria zer :lol:

sebdoyeley wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 20:59
tlel wrote:
[/quote]

tlel

Post by tlel » 14 Apr 2020, 18:55

Tiago wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 21:33
"Why in this Forum that represent themselves as "Amara" don't defend Ethiopia? Because they are not Ethiopians/Amaras "

Firstly,it is not only Amharas who defend Ethiopia nor amharas are the only Ethiopians. what standard do you use to measure ones Ethiopiwinet?

Your question is derived from frustration .why should the amharas come to the level of some myopic Tigres and Eritreans (on this forum) and join the slanging match.
That is true, all came together to make Ethiopia. However, the game of Shabia was to isolate amara quickly and brainwash Oromo, Tigray, Debub. But then, we see today another fake Liberation Fronts being created by Shabia/tplf for Amara. So yes, Ethiopians all fought for Ethiopioa

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 14 Apr 2020, 22:35

Amhara = Ethiopia

From the outset, starting from the Axumite Kingdom, the then rules were people from all parts of Ethiopia. And their common communication language was amharic. Thus, these people represented Ethiopia as a nation. Amharas are note tribes, rather a combination of different tribes who speak one common language Amharic. Thats why one can't take out Ethiopiannes from Amhara people aka Ethiopians. Its impossible.