Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 2268
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Present - The Roaring Weyane Lion of Adwa

Post by Digital Weyane » 21 Mar 2020, 14:12



My dear Weyane brother Present from the great city of Adwa,

I remember as if it was only yesterday when I cried with you uncontrollably after our TPLF democratic leaders got kicked out of the Menelik Palace and chased all the way to the Axum Hotel in Mekelle by stone-throwing Oromo and Amhara kids.

It was the most difficult time in our Weyane lives. But after our crying subsided to sniffs and quiet sobs, you said in a very calm voice that, we Digital Weyane need to create several nicknames at Mereja Forum to take our revenge against the Eritreans whom you had accused of being behind the illegal and unconstitutional overthrow of our TPLF government in Ethiopia.

It was the best advice ever! Our Weyane brother Awash took your advise and created 11 new nicknames. And you created 7 additional nicknames to attack the Eritreans using a human wave tactic. I love how you always encourage us by saying..."The game is not over yet! We will fight them even if all we have to eat is grasshoppers!" You truly are one of Adwa's greatest gifts to our Digital Weyane's movement fighting for the Greater Republic of Tigray's dream. May Abune Meles Zenawi bless you more!

You inspire, empower and encourage us. And we Digital Weyane would like to thank you for that. You are indeed the roaring lion of Adwa!

Viva Present! 8)
Viva Weyane! 8)
Viva Egypt! 8)
Last edited by Digital Weyane on 22 Mar 2020, 15:56, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3707
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by Selam/ » 21 Mar 2020, 14:35

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Make Woyane rat squeak again!
Digital Weyane wrote: โ†‘
21 Mar 2020, 14:12


My dear Weyane brother Present from the great city of Adwa,

I remember as if it was only yesterday when I cried with you uncontrollably after our TPLF democratic leaders got kicked out of the Menelik Palace and chased all the way to the Axum Hotel in Mekelle by stone-throwing Oromo and Amhara kids.

It was the most difficult time in our Weyane lives. But after our crying subsided to sniffs and quiet sobs, you said in a very calm voice that, we Digital Weyane need to create several nicknames at Mereja Forum to take our revenge against the Eritreans whom you had accused of being behind the illegal and unconstitutional overthrow of our TPLF government in Ethiopia.

It was the best advice ever! Our Weyane brother Awash took your advise and created 11 new nicknames. And you created 7 additional nicknames to attack the Eritreans using a human wave tactic. I love how you always encourage us by saying..."The game is not over yet! We will fight them even if all we have to eat is grasshoppers!" You truly are one of Adwa's greatest gifts to our Digital Weyane's movement fighting for the Greater Republic of Tigray's dream. May Abune Meles Zenawi bless you more!

You inspire, empower and encourage us. And we Digital Weyane would like to thank you for that. You are indeed the roaring lion of Adwa!

Viva Present! 8)
Viva Weyane! 8)
Viva Egypt! 8)

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 2268
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by Digital Weyane » 21 Mar 2020, 15:02

Present - the Adwa Weyane Lion Egyptians Love and Adore.

Gurezza
Member
Posts: 348
Joined: 06 Apr 2015, 22:26

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by Gurezza » 21 Mar 2020, 15:13

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Canโ€™t stop !!!!

Digital Weyane wrote: โ†‘
21 Mar 2020, 14:12


My dear Weyane brother Present from the great city of Adwa,

I remember as if it was only yesterday when I cried with you uncontrollably after our TPLF democratic leaders got kicked out of the Menelik Palace and chased all the way to the Axum Hotel in Mekelle by stone-throwing Oromo and Amhara kids.

It was the most difficult time in our Weyane lives. But after our crying subsided to sniffs and quiet sobs, you said in a very calm voice that, we Digital Weyane need to create several nicknames at Mereja Forum to take our revenge against the Eritreans whom you had accused of being behind the illegal and unconstitutional overthrow of our TPLF government in Ethiopia.

It was the best advice ever! Our Weyane brother Awash took your advise and created 11 new nicknames. And you created 7 additional nicknames to attack the Eritreans using a human wave tactic. I love how you always encourage us by saying..."The game is not over yet! We will fight them even if all we have to eat is grasshoppers!" You truly are one of Adwa's greatest gifts to our Digital Weyane's movement fighting for the Greater Republic of Tigray's dream. May Abune Meles Zenawi bless you more!

You inspire, empower and encourage us. And we Digital Weyane would like to thank you for that. You are indeed the roaring lion of Adwa!

Viva Present! 8)
Viva Weyane! 8)
Viva Egypt! 8)

kebena05
Member
Posts: 775
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by kebena05 » 21 Mar 2020, 15:40

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wisheeye,
Come from your hideout and defend your skinny a.ss LOL
Digital Weyane wrote: โ†‘
21 Mar 2020, 15:02
Present - the Adwa Weyane Lion Egyptians Love and Adore.

LeeVanCliff
Member
Posts: 652
Joined: 14 Nov 2013, 13:07

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by LeeVanCliff » 21 Mar 2020, 15:41

:lol: ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Digital Woyane, the only honest Agame ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

LeeVanCliff
Member
Posts: 652
Joined: 14 Nov 2013, 13:07

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by LeeVanCliff » 21 Mar 2020, 17:56

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

present
Senior Member
Posts: 11211
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by present » 21 Mar 2020, 18:01

Ascaris

Hibuchibuch beletas :lol:

You are angry at me because of what I did to you on this video :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't never recover from This kkkkk kkkkk


Last edited by present on 21 Mar 2020, 18:02, edited 1 time in total.

( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)
Member
Posts: 260
Joined: 11 Jan 2020, 21:22

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) » 21 Mar 2020, 18:01

R.I.P. AGAME PRESENT :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) on 21 Mar 2020, 18:07, edited 1 time in total.

present
Senior Member
Posts: 11211
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by present » 21 Mar 2020, 18:03

RIP to you and your Ascari Eritrean brothers hiding in hotel mekel :lol: :lol: :lol:


( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) wrote: โ†‘
21 Mar 2020, 18:01
R.I.P. AGAME PRESENT :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

LeeVanCliff
Member
Posts: 652
Joined: 14 Nov 2013, 13:07

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by LeeVanCliff » 21 Mar 2020, 20:00

"Present - the roaring lion" ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Your country man Digital exposed you๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

present
Senior Member
Posts: 11211
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by present » 21 Mar 2020, 20:19

Digital weyane is Ascari Eritrean Hawzen

Your hubuchibuch beleta brother :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


LeeVanCliff wrote: โ†‘
21 Mar 2020, 20:00
"Present - the roaring lion"
Your country man Digital exposed you

kebena05
Member
Posts: 775
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by kebena05 » 21 Mar 2020, 20:44

Wisheeye
The only mistake Digital Weyane made is calling you Wedi Adwa which you arenโ€™t; you are from the hear of Tigray, Temben/Wiqru area, the poorest and most destitute part of the poor Kilil. Thus, your anger toward your masters, the Adwans is very obvious; as Eritreans we look down on you all qomal Agame Tigreans, the Adwans in turn look down on you.
present wrote: โ†‘
21 Mar 2020, 20:19
Digital weyane is Ascari Eritrean Hawzen

Your hubuchibuch beleta brother :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


LeeVanCliff wrote: โ†‘
21 Mar 2020, 20:00
"Present - the roaring lion"
Your country man Digital exposed you

LeeVanCliff
Member
Posts: 652
Joined: 14 Nov 2013, 13:07

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by LeeVanCliff » 21 Mar 2020, 22:01

This comment should always be at the top.
Digital Woyane is Habesha's Travor Noah.

( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)
Member
Posts: 260
Joined: 11 Jan 2020, 21:22

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) » 22 Mar 2020, 12:57

What is the agame Present's IQ? I don't understand half of the things he writes. :lol: :lol:

kebena05
Member
Posts: 775
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by kebena05 » 22 Mar 2020, 13:27

His IQ is Negative; below Zero :lol: :lol:
He only mastered a couple of English words in his 60 years of life, most while living in US on welfare.
( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) wrote: โ†‘
22 Mar 2020, 12:57
What is the agame Present's IQ? I don't understand half of the things he writes. :lol: :lol:

kebena05
Member
Posts: 775
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 14:58

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by kebena05 » 22 Mar 2020, 13:28

I totally agree with you; he cracks me up every time I read his honest Tigraway thread. After all, some Tigraways have sense of humor.
LeeVanCliff wrote: โ†‘
21 Mar 2020, 22:01
This comment should always be at the top.
Digital Woyane is Habesha's Travor Noah.

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 2268
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 Mar 2020, 14:37

แ‹ŽแŠ•แ‹ตแˆœ แ•แˆฌแ‹˜แŠ•แ‰ตแก แ‹จแ‹“แ‹ตแ‹‹ แ‹ˆแ‹ซแŠ” แŠ แŠ•แ‰ แˆณ
แŠฅแŒ…แŒ แ‰ฐแ‰†แŒฅแ‰ถ แˆ˜แˆจแŒƒ แŽแˆฉแˆ แˆ‹แ‹ญ แŠ แŒˆแˆณ
แˆฝแŠ•แˆแ‰ฑแŠ• แˆˆแˆ˜แ‰ แ‰€แˆ แŠฎแˆแ•แ‹ฉแ‰ฐแˆฉ แ‹ญแ‹ž แ‰ฐแŠแˆณ
แ‰ แŠ แˆ›แˆซแ‹ แˆ…แ‹แ‰ฅ แˆ‹แ‹ญ แˆฝแ‰ฅแˆญ แŠแ‹›!

แ‰ แŒแˆซ แŠฅแŒ แŠ แˆ˜แ‹ณแˆ แŠฅแŒแˆฉแŠ• แ‰ แ‰€แŠ แŠฅแŒ แˆ†แ‹ฑแŠ• แŠฅแ‹ซแŠจแŠจ
แˆญแˆ€แ‰กแŠ• แˆŠแ‹ซแˆตแ‰ณแŒแˆต แŠ แŠ•แ‰ แŒฃ แŠฅแŠ•แ‹ฐ แˆ›แˆตแ‰ฒแŠซ แŠฅแ‹ซแŠ˜แŠจ
แŠฅแŠ•แ‹ณแŒฃ แˆˆแˆ›แŠ แ‹ตแˆญแ‰… แ‰ฅแˆŽ แŠฅแ‹จแ‰ฐแˆณแ‹ฐแ‰ 
แŠจแŠคแˆญแ‰ตแˆซแ‹แ‹ซแŠ• แŒ‹แˆญ แŒแŒฅแˆšแ‹ซ แˆˆแˆ›แ‹ตแˆจแŒ แˆซแˆฑแŠ• แŠ แ‰€แˆจแ‰ แก 8)

แŠฅแˆจแแ‰ต แ‹จแˆˆแˆฝ แ‹ˆแ‹ซแŠ” แ‹ŽแŠ•แ‹ตแˆœแฃ แ‹ญแ‰ฅแˆ‹แŠ แˆ‹แŠ•แ‰ฐ แ‹ญแ‰ฅแˆ‹แŠแˆแˆ…
แŒแˆ˜แˆ‰แŠ• แ‰ แˆ˜แˆญแŒ แ‰€แ‹ณแ‹ณ แˆˆแˆ›แˆฝแˆŽแŠญ แˆธแŠญแˆ™ แŠจแ‰ฅแ‹ถ แ‹จแ‰ฐแŒซแŠแˆ…
แ‹จแˆปแ‹•แ‹แ‹ซ แŒŽแˆญแ‰ แ‹จแˆšแŠ•แŒฅแˆ…แฃ แ‹ˆแ‹ฒแ‹ซ แ‹ˆแ‹ฒแˆ… แ‹จแˆšแ‹ซแˆ‹แŒ‹แˆ…
แŠฅแŠ•แ‹ดแ‰ต แ‹ญแŠพแŠ• แ‹แˆŽแˆ…แฃ แŠฅแŠ•แ‹ดแ‰ต แ‹ญแŠพแŠ• แŠฅแŠฎ แŠ แ‹ณแˆญแˆ…
แˆ˜แ‰ผ แ‹ญแŠพแŠ• แ‰ฃแแˆ… โ€˜แˆšแ‹žแˆญ แ‹จแˆˆแ‰ต แŒ‰แˆญแˆตแˆ…
แ‹ˆแŠ•แ‹ตแˆแ‹ฌแฆ แ‹ญแ‰ฅแˆ‹แŠ แˆ‹แŠ•แ‰ฐ แ‹ญแ‰ฅแˆ‹แŠแˆแˆ…
:cry: :cry:

Wedi
Member
Posts: 184
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by Wedi » 22 Mar 2020, 14:46

present wrote: โ†‘
21 Mar 2020, 20:19
Digital weyane is Ascari Eritrean Hawzen

Your hubuchibuch beleta brother :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
100% true :lol: :lol: :lol: Digital weyane = Ascari Eritrean Hawzen = Ascari Eritrean Sun = ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 2268
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Present - The Roaring Lion of Adwa

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 Mar 2020, 15:18

แŠจแŒ“แ‹ต แ‹ฒแŒ‚แ‰ณแˆ แ‹ˆแ‹ซแŠ” แ•แˆจแ‹œแŠ•แ‰ต แŒ‹แˆญ แ‹ˆแ‹ฐแŠแ‰ต!!
แ‹จแ‰ณแˆ‹แ‰‹ แ‰ตแŒแˆซแ‹ญ แˆชแ‘แ‰ฅแˆŠแŠญ แˆ…แˆแˆ›แ‰ฝแŠ• แŠฅแ‹แŠ• แ‹ญแˆ†แŠ“แˆ!!
แˆˆแŠ แแ‰ณแˆ แŠ แŠ•แŒ แˆซแŒ แˆญแˆ!!
แŠกแŠ“แˆธแŠ•แ‹แˆˆแŠ•!!
8) 8)

Post Reply