Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

አቢይ አህመድ ይቅርታ ጠየቀ !! አዋቂነት ነው !! ይቅር ብለነዋል በቃ !!!

Post by Horus » 20 Mar 2020, 20:24

12፡40 ላይ ስሙት

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: አቢይ አህመድ ይቅርታ ጠየቀ !! አዋቂነት ነው !! ይቅር ብለነዋል በቃ !!!

Post by Horus » 21 Mar 2020, 00:38

እኛ ለምን ምሁርነትን አንቋሸሸ ብለን የልብ ተንኮል አልመረመርንም ። ስህተት ሰራህ ይቅታ ጠይቅ ነው ያለው ። ይንን አድርጓል ። ለዚህም መመስገን፣ መበርታታት አለበት ። በቃ !! አሁን ይቅርታ የጠየቀው ለዚህ ለዚያ ሲል ነው የሚሉ ራሳቸው ተንኮለኞች ናቸው ።

አቢይ አሁን 4 ግዙፍ ችግሮች እጁ ላይ አሉ። በዚያ እንዲያተኩር ተዉት ።
1 ይኮሮና ወረርሽኝ
2 የኢኮኖሚ ቀውስ
3 ያባይ ወንዝ ወዝግብ
4 የጎሰኞች ጦርነ

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 21 Mar 2020, 03:17

ximb waragay, did you hear this ligagam fin'afint bantugudifecha was listro before TPLF took him as Gudifecha when he was 15-years old and 7th grade dropout, I'm sure that is why listro waragays like you and birmatu are licking his wet an'uzz even as he denigrates and disrupts the waragay Quzema party.

Ideaforum

Post by Ideaforum » 21 Mar 2020, 04:58

Abdelaziz wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 03:17

One can easily tell that you are puppy of TPLF ( the daily hayna)! I do not like to insult any one I do not have such personality either but I have to tell you the fact in your own ru*bish word! Every one knows that you have been looting the wealth of Ethiopia and you almost grew to looting Ethiopians soul! You know what happened two years ago! The brave Qero and Fano chase your dogs to the dry land Tigrai. These braves were empty handed when they chase fully armed TPLF army! For this triumph against your guys, though you are nub, you should know that Oromo and Amhara leaders liKe LEMMA, The Beloved Dr ABIY, GEDU, NIGUSU,etc freed QERO and FANO free to chase you away!

Now you forced to flee and hide in your poor area!! You will certainly eat each other! You know how to eat grasshopper or locust!! The locust has passed away already! I do not have any idea what you would do when real starvation is there as it used to occur! If it do as I mentioned early in this response to your senseless mind, you would eat your own greedy poor brother and sisters and vise versa!!

I hope you will tolerate the severe cold of lonlinrss! Have a good lonliness!!!

ximb waragay, did you hear this ligagam fin'afint bantugudifecha was listro before TPLF took him as Gudifecha when he was 15-years old and 7th grade dropout, I'm sure that is why listro waragays like you and birmatu are licking his wet an'uzz even as he denigrates and disrupts the waragay Quzema party.

Ideaforum

Post by Ideaforum » 21 Mar 2020, 05:13

የኔ ውድ መሪ እኔ በበኩሌ እንትንመቀየም ግዜው ገና ነው! አይደለህም አንተ የለውጡ አመራሮች በየቀኑ እያጠፋችሁ እኔን ለማስቀየም 27 ዓመታት አላችሁ።

ውድ አብቹ እጅግ ትልቅ መሪ ስላለኝ ሁሌም እኮራለሁ!! እግዚአብሄር በሄድክበት ሁሉ ከፊትህ ይውጣ!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Mar 2020, 07:34

Abdul the bull aka Present aka Andertan - “Listro” Abiy kicked woyane’s arse singlehandedly. So cheap and useless are TPLF thugs.

Abdelaziz wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 03:17

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 21 Mar 2020, 12:15

Single handle!!!!’
Wow!!!!
It’s only the youth who defied TPLF ants and braved the rooftop snipers chased the TPLF goons to their dens of mekele hotels.
Abiy is in debt of all this brave youth of Ethiopia who freed him the likes from their chains. If wasn’t for the youth, Abiy and the rest would have stayed TPLF parliament puppets for long long time.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Mar 2020, 12:42

I don't think many people grasp well the meaning of this diagram, the so called DIKW-pyramid. But precisely this pyramid is what the PM is trying to highlight in his address of so called apology. Now they have the apology but they will come tomorrow with a different demand.

Our number of PhD-holders might have knowledge in a specific area of it, but definitely lack the needed wisdom, that is why they fail, it is definitely not because the PM has abrogated them or their knowledge.

The relationship between the different elements of the diagram:

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 21 Mar 2020, 14:40

Defend The Truth,

In this age of the Internet and Power Point technology, any person can copy images of concepts and present them for discussion. This is only one model of knowledge organization. This particular model known as knowledge management is popular in school of management. Those who are familiar with systems thinknig and information science recognize it easily. On the face of it any controversy surrounding the science and practice of knowledge management is a good thing for a knowledge poor society such as Ethiopia.

But, Abiye is not a student of knowledge management, nor is he a domain expert of the same. To my knowledge, there not a single domain expert on systems thinking and knowledge management in Ethiopia. What we have is generalists who confuse the metaphysics of knowledge (philosophical knowledge folks like Dagnachew) with the non-philosophy, and those who confuse non-philosophical knowledge which is domain specific (expertise in specific field) with general principles and policies such as Abiye.

Knowledge management requires expert systems and information scientists. Data processing and data management is what converts data into information. Information science (huge field) is what converts information into knowledge. These days, corporations have chief knowledge executives and so on.

So, there is no harm in Abiye talking about the knowledge pyramid but is it mere abstract motivational speech that has no full grasp of the science behind the topic.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Mar 2020, 15:47

Horus,

I am lost on the base of your claim of "Ethiopia (and its government) lacks knowledge management", a country as old and ancient as Ethiopia lacking knowledge management.

In a place where I live even a small (relatively small) business can't ensure its existence without any sort of sound knowledge management strategy, as a part of its business management strategy. If a business can't ensure its existence without an adequate knowledge management, then how can a country aspire to have a future without a knowledge management?

Knowledge covers a broad spectrum of human endeavors and some entities and countries may lack competence in part of the broad spectrum while others may have that competence in a much broader part (over certain period of time).

I am not sure, if you are even aware of the reason why you are where you are today while you daring to claim Ethiopia lacks a competence in knowledge management. Definitely don't tell this claim to the many different institutions in the country, like the Ethiopian Orthodox Church and the likes that they lacked knowledge management.

Yes I copied and posted the diagram after listening to the speech of the PM to share a visual presentation of what he means when he talked about lack of wisdom on the part of some of our intellectuals.

Can you please share where this model is called (or known as) knowledge management? I mean if you have got a source of your claim?

In my understanding, when I copied and shared it here, it is not known to me that it is knowledge management.

It is a model used in many different scientific studies to deciphere the relationship between the different parts of the model (DIKW).

Management is a broad idea, which can be used for many different human endeavors and as such of course can use the above model to understand the underlying concept of its endeavor.

PM Abey Ahmed could be not a student of knowledge management but his use of the concept in the speech was in line with my own understanding of what DIKW-Model stands for.

I think you are also confusing the idea of data processing, which is as old as human existence and their brain. Human brain captures data and process it to finally convert it to an information which we can make use of based on the concurrent need (objective). And that information is later on converted into a knowledge, which eventually gets converted to wisdom, the ultimate resource that sustains our world and the universe beyond it.

I am not sure if our forefathers knew anything about information science (probably you are referring to the tool here) but definitely they generated knowledge and used it to shape their lives and environments since antiquity. They didn't use any machine for this task, perhaps, but to claim that they didn't process data and generate wisdom is simply an ignorance of the subject matter under discussion here.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 21 Mar 2020, 16:20

Defend,

You are all over the place. Look, humans have used knowledge since their discovery of the fruit, water, the plant and what have you. To notice that fruit is somethnig they can eat and to domesticate it with farming - that knowledge was at its best. That is not knowledge management. Churches and temples coded ideas and wrote books and stored knowledge just as humans learned to store food. That is not knowledge management. The very idea of classification of knowledge into tacit, implicit, and explicit was done only in 1950s.

So, the pyramid you posted was not used by the Egyptian pyramid builders but sure they used knowledge and possessed knowledge.
It is you who is confusing things. Knowledge management is taught in business school as human resource, human skill and intellectual resource management. I will not waste too much time here but it is a process of capturing, coding, processing, organizing, storing, sharing, and developing and using the knowledge capital of a firm all the way from simple skills of employees to firm owned patents and protected trade secrets and chemical formulae. Knowledge here is simply a form of technology with its own deliberate management system. Yes, ancients had knowledge and used knowledge but they did not have business schools and knowledge production departments.

I hope we stop here.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Mar 2020, 16:42

Horus wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 16:20
Defend,

You are all over the place. Look, humans have used knowledge since their discovery of the fruit, water, the plant and what have you. To notice that fruit is somethnig they can eat and to domesticate it with farming - that knowledge was at its best. That is not knowledge management. Churches and temples coded ideas and wrote books and stored knowledge just as humans learned to store food. That is not knowledge management. The very idea of classification of knowledge into tacit, implicit, and explicit was done only in 1950s.

So, the pyramid you posted was not used by the Egyptian pyramid builders but sure they used knowledge and possessed knowledge.
It is you who is confusing things. Knowledge management is taught in business school as human resource, human skill and intellectual resource management. I will not waste too much time here but it is a process of capturing, coding, processing, organizing, storing, sharing, and developing and using the knowledge capital of a firm all the way from simple skills of employees to firm owned patents and protected trade secrets and chemical formulae. Knowledge here is simply a form of technology with its own deliberate management system. Yes, ancients had knowledge and used knowledge but they did not have business schools and knowledge production departments.

I hope we stop here.
Horus,

I knew that you simply deflect the topic when asked a critical question about your own claim.

But spare me from your very ignorant claim "knowledge here is simply a form of technology" which sort of puting the cart before the horse.

Technology is part (in fact a result) of knowledge, not the other way round!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 21 Mar 2020, 17:52

Defend,

You are stuck in a definition. Look, wisdom is a word used to name a concept. The literal meaning of wisdom doesn't even mean knowledge; it means seeing. That is all. So get out of the symbolic & grasp the content. What is content of wisdom (ጠበብ)? It is craft, art, tekhne, technology. that is, the use or application of gnosis or knowledge. Look, let us stop here. Not only knowledge, information even data is a tool. why do you kill yourself to learn and hold an idea in your memory? Because it is a tool, it is an extension our intelligence. Start thinking outside your learned old definitions. Idea itself a technology. I am finished, buy !!