Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

The question is how far Tigray goes with Sudan but what I see is excellent maneuver for Tigray long term interest

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Mar 2020, 20:22

Mengisti Tigray and all Tigrayans including the different parties and woyane party must focus the future and the future is not with south of Alowuha and Angareb rivers but north to Sudan. The way started now is as excellent as it gets and must be pushed hard to be both military and economic alliances and both need each other to defend their interest to exist in that brutal east Africa. The way I see Sudan is seeking a real friend they can depend on during good time and bad time and they trusted Tigray more than Eritrea due to ethnic with cohesive and united with strong ethic, value and culture who are proud themselves who they are. Sudan wants to see Tigray to be self reliance economically and the rich Sudans are up front to join and help and upgrade the mini factories to mega producing factories and will bring other Arab rich people to invest in Tigray. One rich man to tour by car from south to east to west and visited all the plants and saw the border trade and road infrastructures and he was very sad to see the Sudan merchants and the Tigray merchants going through real pain without both governments help to upgrade road to make things efficient. We will see soon a bridge will be erected over the Tekeze river and heavy investment from Sudan and their friends from Arab countries. The tour of the Sudan business man is Meles supposed to be the Tigray people leader but ignored all the long term infrastructures in Tigray and left her with all the old problems when he joined the struggle.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 20 Mar 2020, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: The question is how far Tigray goes with Sudan but what I see excellent maneuver for Tigray long term interest

Post by Degnet » 20 Mar 2020, 20:24

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 20:22
Mengisti Tigray and all Tigrayans including the different parties and woyane party must focus the future and the future is not with south of Alowuha and Angareb rivers but north to Sudan. The way started now is as excellent as it gets and must be pushed hard to be both military and economic alliances and both need each other to defend their interest to exist in that brutal east Africa. The way I see Sudan is seeking a real friend they can depend on during good time and bad time and they trusted Tigray more than Eritrea due to ethnic with cohesive and united with strong ethic, value and culture who are proud themselves who they are. Sudan wants to see Tigray to be self reliance economically and the rich Sudans are up front to join and help and upgrade the mini factories to mega producing factories and will bring other Arab rich people to invest in Tigray. One rich man to tour by car from south to east to west and visited all the plants and saw the border trade and road infrastructures and he was very sad to see the Sudan merchants and the Tigray merchants going through real pain without both governments help to upgrade road to make things efficient. We will see soon a bridge will be erected over the Tekeze river and heavy investment from Sudan and their friends from Arab countries. The tour of the Sudan business man is Meles supposed to be the Tigray people leader but ignored all the long term infrastructures in Tigray and left her with all the old problems when he joined the struggle.

You will surely be removed from Enderta,backwarded savages.thank God alem riekum eyu,you are like pushkin,teref meref

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: The question is how far Tigray goes with Sudan but what I see excellent maneuver for Tigray long term interest

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Mar 2020, 20:27

fuxcked up Mogninet,

The salt is gone to Afar, what else do we miss???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Mar 2020, 21:12

Sudan knows both country can shape East Africa if Tigray ables to stand itself economically and it seems Sudan figured it out and they are leading to bring up Tigray to their standard and the future is the sky is the limit. Sudan knows the divided Tigray will bring them together the way used to be and they will do it with north Tigray Agaazians.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: The question is how far Tigray goes with Sudan but what I see is excellent maneuver for Tigray long term interest

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Mar 2020, 22:15

Debretsion you are on the right road and you must travel it through, Sudan is the future and Amhara is the past. It is not only economy but military most important to have very dependable ally who wants no border with Amhara and get ready both of you will shape it and our border is going to be Angareb river and Alowuha river, Eshalah!!!

Meles had the golden opportunity to do 20 years ago what you are doing right now when everything was under Meles disposal but Meles was busy digging his burial site with Menelik in Shewa foreign soil. What a shame???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: The question is how far Tigray goes with Sudan but what I see is excellent maneuver for Tigray long term interest

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Mar 2020, 23:20

Thinking ahead brings all kind of fortunes???

In two years, I see Debretsion is on the offense and see ahead of the curve to avert disasters and capitalize advantages. The lack of these things I heavily criticized you but I can see you growing exponentially as mature leader the way Seyoum Mesfine presents himself. Speaking of Seyoum Mesfine, you dispatch him to Egypt and tell them who is the boss to secure Abay dam years to come and who has the integrity can keep his words and walk through them in bad times and good times and have the character, integrity, value and proud who he is as ethnic in that part of the world, yes it is the Axumite kingdom. Seyoum should tell them about Tigray to go and ask Sudan who Tigray is how trust worthy are these people and they will tell them in their own language what Sudan learned for the past 50 years alone. Tigray leadership must open your eyes to Angareb River and bring Beneshangule and Qimant, Afar and Somali if possible Gambela and form your own pure federalism as a new nation and ask Sudan to walk with you and get support via Egypt to all Arab league for their interest of water to flow without any interruption under the control of Tigray in the new federal nation.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 Mar 2020, 00:50

Gojo Menelik is like "Awudi Hoho" no exit round and round endless, this is Tigray has been doing for centuries out of moronic brain does not distinguish its interests. Tigrayans always make decision based our feelings like illiterates than looking the data or facts in front of us and past experiences. Debretsion must take out Tigray from Menelik Gojo muddy house once for all and do not listen the type of Sebhat Nega advocacy.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 Mar 2020, 01:15

This is the one area I like what is going on thus far but we do not know the end of it. Focus to Sudan and Egypt, stop talking like nationalist Ethiopia and traitor Tigray. You had that for 28 years and you saw the result, never repeat the same or different mistakes. Ethiopia is the past for Tigray but Sudan is the future will be in our side of war breaks soon and you must secure Angareb river for us and bring Beneshangule with us in order Sudan and Egypt with the rest of Arabs to be in our side. Think Tigray, stop bolelel like donkey ab guhaf???

Ideaforum

Post by Ideaforum » 22 Mar 2020, 04:50

I am sure that you do not have the slightest idea what you are talking about. Your little mind still telling you about boarder between your dry land Tigrai and Amhara. The boarder case will remain a nightmare for the rest of your life. Thrives always like daydreaming.

There will never be friendship between Sudan and your dirty land. Probably this seemingly relation is between a rich Sudanese who Woyane used to keep the wealth looted from Ethiopia. And now he is coming as investor to despose off your rubbish looted money into your rocky land.

Debretsion, the dumb*st has no mind to tell you the truth instead laying. I know him for his senseless talk and arrogance*

TPLF is already dead and trying to stay o. power using the pure blood of the poor tigrains. This gang* members has nowhere to go and hide because they have been terrorist in east Africa.

I know that you are worried and will remain so for the rest of your life along your looter leaders.

Good bye daily hayna

Debretsion you are on the right road and you must travel it through, Sudan is the future and Amhara is the past. It is not only economy but military most important to have very dependable ally who wants no border with Amhara and get ready both of you will shape it and our border is going to be Angareb river and Alowuha river, Eshalah!!!

Meles had the golden opportunity to do 20 years ago what you are doing right now when everything was under Meles disposal but Meles was busy digging his burial site with Menelik in Shewa foreign soil. What a shame???
[/size][/color][/quote][/b]
[/quote]

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 Mar 2020, 10:43

Ideaforum wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 04:50
I am sure that you do not have the slightest idea what you are talking about. Your little mind still telling you about boarder between your dry land Tigrai and Amhara. The boarder case will remain a nightmare for the rest of your life. Thrives always like daydreaming.

There will never be friendship between Sudan and your dirty land. Probably this seemingly relation is between a rich Sudanese who Woyane used to keep the wealth looted from Ethiopia. And now he is coming as investor to despose off your rubbish looted money into your rocky land.

Debretsion, the dumb*st has no mind to tell you the truth instead laying. I know him for his senseless talk and arrogance*

TPLF is already dead and trying to stay o. power using the pure blood of the poor tigrains. This gang* members has nowhere to go and hide because they have been terrorist in east Africa.

I know that you are worried and will remain so for the rest of your life along your looter leaders.

Good bye daily hayna

[/size][/color]
[/b]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Tigray will not have border with Amhara.
Tigray border will be Qimant and Agew and Beneshangule.
Sudan will not have any border with Amhara and Sudan will deploy up to 50K its arm forces to implement the above.
Qimant and all Agews capital city will be Gonder city.
Tigray will take her to implement the above just under one week.
Amhara will make noise the first day of the war but will surrender the second day if not just do not fight them but stay in your house will be the order from the Amhara.
The hardest will be to drug out Amhara north of Angareb river than fighting them.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 Mar 2020, 13:44

Very nice conclusion and Debretsion must be at the top of it moving forward all the project to be done as soon as possible, huge market for Tigray and Tigray should encourage Sudan to build Tekeze Dam II and III to export 1000Mw to Sudan. Amhara is horse Lugam for Tigray progress. Tigray will have huge market for Sudan constructions.