Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

Re: #የዛሬ_ገጠመኜ - በኢትዮጵያ በቻናውያን ላይ እየደረሰ ያለው አሳፋሪ ተግባር

Post by Selam/ » 21 Mar 2020, 12:05

Buddy, you’re going down a rabbit hole. The monkey is indeed having fun with her kin’s bottom.

ERITREA ETHIOPIA

Unemployment rate 6.85% 19.10%

Population with
No access to water 42% 58%

People with poor sanitary 85% 75%

Illiteracy rate 40% 60%

GDP per capita income $1,434 $2,113

Migration per 1000 13.1/1000 .203/1000

Life Expectancy 65 65

People below poverty line 50% 30%

Infant mortality rate 31.3/1000 39.1/1000

I really love stats!

Fed_Up wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 11:10
This came from starvin marvin Ethiopian. Is it the end of the world? Or what? the tails of all human being. Hard to engage with low iq fellas. What makes me laugh is the folks refused the Chinese man to not ride with them in that stinky car. I said that because all the public cars in Ethiopia are stinky and filthy.

Stop comparing Eritrea against the Sh!t itself, Ethiopia. I know both countries but you don’t. You assumed based on the stories you been fed since you born and still all your threads came from the same media those used to feed you teret teret stories. You are pathetic, info aka temari.

Ethiopia is the Segerà of humanity. No argument here, we all agree on that, starvin marvin. I would like you to get on your pathetic brain that stop inflating Eritreans number in your sh!t nation. If there are some, they will bounce to the next civilized nations. They have no intentions to live side by side with your urine. Stinky bunches!

For Eritrea situation there is a proverb goes like (in Amharic)

“Ke eshok yeTetega qulqual siyaleqes yenoral”

Your pathetic nation was, is and will be “eshok” to any nation around. Tebayeee hula.

FYI,
I am ascari and the descendant of great conquerors ascari from askaria. My grandpa were invaders warriors while yours were sitting under the skirt of grandma beating her, drink katikala eat row meat and write tereT tereT history. That is why you have no proven history beside lies. Your people lie is a culture goes back to the “ark of covenant”

temari wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 04:44
fcked up from askaria sh-t hole. tell that please to your people who don't get it. they still think ethiopia is better than your sh-t hole :lol: this is ethiopian website no sh-t hole askaria website. i don't expect any comments from you shbia rats. no one wants your opinion or comment. get that in your askaria skull. the only thing i want you to do is to close the border and don't let your people come to us in droves. they are now all over in thousands. other than that i don't want to have anything to do with you. how hard is that to understand? whether we are poor or whatever, it is none of your business. now fck off!

gash, i don't even want to do this and attack and insult all eritrea and eritreans but you are giving me no chance. i feel bad now tbh.
Fed_Up wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 20:27

temari wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 18:21
hmm did I ever say anything about your country? whether our history is bad or teret teret or whatever, it is absolutely none of your damn business. at least we don't come to your sh-t hole. for good or bad i am only focusing on my country and that is our business and none of yours. how dare you come to my home and try to preach me about anything. i am only interested in ethiopian affairs and this is absolutely none of your damn business. buzz off no one needs your useless stupid advice you moron.
Fed_Up wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 18:08
Nah!! The episode of 300k Eritreans refugees drama is over. Focus on the reality of your “teret teret” history built nation. Don’t tell us as if we don’t know you. Your people inside out live off panhandle. You produce more refugees including under Eritreans’ name across the globe including Yemen, Libya and all over Europe. I am not painting rose to Eritrea and I am not denying our misfortunes were caused by your people for the last 60+ years neither. Don’t shy from your chronic problem masking with false narrative of your nation and people instead of engaging your core problems heads on. Your people need cultural revolution. It is good idea to start changing habitual lies.

I am just honest here.

temari wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 18:00
not a nice comment.

isn't the world feeding your people? you export your people and other countries are feed your people. is that what you call self reliance? 300k already in ethiopia and still counting. you are in no way to preach us about surviving on loans while we are hosting your refugees. damn, get off from your high horse. you have this very boastful attitude that is very repulsive. sorry, can't stand that.

temari

Post by temari » 21 Mar 2020, 12:40

please nigg@ i am not interested in your sh-t hole country and you should be the same about my country. everyone knows eritrea is a sh-t hole that no one wants to live in. one of the highest exporter of refugees in the world. that is the reality, deal with it and try to improve your situation instead of trying to convince me your country is not sh-t hole. it is enough if your people believe you. unfortunately they don't. both of our countries are poor but the difference is we are fighting and working hard to change it while you are idle, doing nothing other than acting like a guard at a museum as if italy hired you to be a guard of a museum. everything is falling apart you moron while you are talking about ethiopia. you are pathetic and if you don't act fast, your whole population will be in ethiopia soon.

Fed_Up wrote:
This came from starvin marvin Ethiopian. Is it the end of the world? Or what? the tails of all human being. Hard to engage with low iq fellas. What makes me laugh is the folks refused the Chinese man to not ride with them in that stinky car. I said that because all the public cars in Ethiopia are stinky and filthy.

Stop comparing Eritrea against the Sh!t itself, Ethiopia. I know both countries but you don’t. You assumed based on the stories you been fed since you born and still all your threads came from the same media those used to feed you teret teret stories. You are pathetic, info aka temari.

Ethiopia is the Segerà of humanity. No argument here, we all agree on that, starvin marvin. I would like you to get on your pathetic brain that stop inflating Eritreans number in your sh!t nation. If there are some, they will bounce to the next civilized nations. They have no intentions to live side by side with your urine. Stinky bunches!

Your pathetic nation was, is and will be “eshok” to any nation around. Tebayeee hula.

FYI,
I am ascari and the descendant of great conquerors ascari from askaria. My grandpa were invaders warriors while yours were sitting under the skirt of grandma beating her, drink katikala eat row meat and write tereT tereT history. That is why you have no proven history beside lies. Your people lie is a culture goes back to the “ark of covenant”

temari wrote:
fcked up from askaria sh-t hole. tell that please to your people who don't get it. they still think ethiopia is better than your sh-t hole :lol: this is ethiopian website no sh-t hole askaria website. i don't expect any comments from you shbia rats. no one wants your opinion or comment. get that in your askaria skull. the only thing i want you to do is to close the border and don't let your people come to us in droves. they are now all over in thousands. other than that i don't want to have anything to do with you. how hard is that to understand? whether we are poor or whatever, it is none of your business. now fck off!

gash, i don't even want to do this and attack and insult all eritrea and eritreans but you are giving me no chance. i feel bad now tbh.
Fed_Up wrote:

temari wrote:
hmm did I ever say anything about your country? whether our history is bad or teret teret or whatever, it is absolutely none of your damn business. at least we don't come to your sh-t hole. for good or bad i am only focusing on my country and that is our business and none of yours. how dare you come to my home and try to preach me about anything. i am only interested in ethiopian affairs and this is absolutely none of your damn business. buzz off no one needs your useless stupid advice you moron.
Fed_Up wrote:
Nah!! The episode of 300k Eritreans refugees drama is over. Focus on the reality of your “teret teret” history built nation. Don’t tell us as if we don’t know you. Your people inside out live off panhandle. You produce more refugees including under Eritreans’ name across the globe including Yemen, Libya and all over Europe. I am not painting rose to Eritrea and I am not denying our misfortunes were caused by your people for the last 60+ years neither. Don’t shy from your chronic problem masking with false narrative of your nation and people instead of engaging your core problems heads on. Your people need cultural revolution. It is good idea to start changing habitual lies.

I am just honest here.

temari wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 18:00
not a nice comment.

isn't the world feeding your people? you export your people and other countries are feed your people. is that what you call self reliance? 300k already in ethiopia and still counting. you are in no way to preach us about surviving on loans while we are hosting your refugees. damn, get off from your high horse. you have this very boastful attitude that is very repulsive. sorry, can't stand that.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 21 Mar 2020, 12:51

Fed_Up wrote:
I like you Funny Hat. No one can make it super clear like you can that underneath it all, there is no Eritrean identity beyond being anti Ethiopian.

A country bankrolled into existence by Arabs with no plan for how to succeed afterwards. Now you sit as the most failed of all failed states and no way to get yourselves out of this mess. No US sanctions to blame for your failures, no Weyane around to use as an excuse on your slaves. So you come here and cry about how upset this makes you while looking for a way to drag us in the same pit you find yourself.

And for that, I thank you Funny Hat. Your misery feeds my soul beyond what you can possibly understand.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Mar 2020, 15:01

This is the most outrageous statement I have ever read. Why am I not surprised here?

Are you telling me your sh!t nation has collection of sh!t temari who cannot solve the nation’s chronic problems for the last 3000 years, Ethiopia? Comparing 20+ Years old nation in building, Eritrea which was doing great in progress and great nation till you peasants illiterates came in drove with machetes and “qomeh tebeqegn.“ ruined the hard built vibrant nation and try to wipe out the entire population. Oh forgive me that 3000 years is debTera teret teret story written by lazy leeches so called “teme or temari” lives of off hard earn grain of poor peasants.

Per your claim 3000 years weren’t enough to improve your pathetic life?

My take

Till you address the real problem “cultural revolution” you will stay a sh!t nation till the kingdom come. Say hallelujah!

Dededeb

temari wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 12:40
please nigg@ i am not interested in your sh-t hole country and you should be the same about my country. everyone knows eritrea is a sh-t hole that no one wants to live in. one of the highest exporter of refugees in the world. that is the reality, deal with it and try to improve your situation instead of trying to convince me your country is not sh-t hole. it is enough if your people believe you. unfortunately they don't. both of our countries are poor but the difference is we are fighting and working hard to change it while you are idle, doing nothing other than acting like a guard at a museum as if italy hired you to be a guard of a museum. everything is falling apart you moron while you are talking about ethiopia. you are pathetic and if you don't act fast, your whole population will be in ethiopia soon.

Fed_Up wrote:

FYI,

temari wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:

temari wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

I am just honest here.

tlel

Post by tlel » 21 Mar 2020, 15:17

Noble Amhara wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 19:09
ነፍጠኛው Amhara
@Anbessaw1
·
Jan 31
To hell with today's #Ethiopia that is anti-#Amhara. Thank you Debark #Amhara, we are on the same page

Is this what you wanted to post from Twitter?

tlel

Post by tlel » 21 Mar 2020, 15:22

Noble Amhara wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 20:38
Aita Suns Galla Aby Out Niggerrd state of Ethiopia

Ante lier! Your post about Ethiopia feeding rats is in India! Metfo Shabia/Tplf!

temari

Post by temari » 21 Mar 2020, 16:17

Fed_Up wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 15:01
what have you done the last 30 years other than playing a guard for italy museum? unlike us you have nothing to show. no economy, no business, no life. it is a dead ghost country from which everybody is trying to flee. what a sad country. please know your league. you can't compare your sh-t hole with ethiopia that is heading to become industrialzed soon :lol: it is amazing how one can fail to manage a country of just 5 mio people. i wonder what are you doing all day long? sitting idle or what? how come you guys have no functioning company or business or anything? 30 years is a long time for god's sake! get busy idiot instead of being idle and being an annoying neighbour. get a life!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Mar 2020, 18:00

The sad part is believing and breathing your own lies. You were sh!t for the last 3000 years and counting. You haven’t even eat twice a day two type of meal. You living standards is half of Eritreans. I said that because I know both nations in and out. Once your agame leader just like you bragged to the world every Ethiopians would have three meals a day on the table. 30 years fast forward, Ethiopians scavenging from dumpster (God knows what they would find a trash that came from poor population though). Here you pathetic bragging about “industrialization” hehehehe industrialization in the nation 85% of uneducated Peasants work force.
Now instead of showing of your skinny arse in the soccer field which none of your forte, why don’t you spend the begged money on providing clean water to the poor population?

Isn’t you people without no shame or fear cheating your own people by selling banana as bûtter? Shameless as I said your pathetic nation will remain “wurraaa” if you don’t change your lies attitude and approach your shortcomings with full of honesty.

Your history is

3000 years of breeding, beggary, thefts and lies. You have nothing to show off. To you people honesty is like Kryptonite. Otherwise whatever I said truth and fact. You should thank me.

Fyi

Eritrea is doing great despite you pathetic neighbor dragging us to your level. We are doing quite remarkable.

temari wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 16:17
Fed_Up wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 15:01
what have you done the last 30 years other than playing a guard for italy museum? unlike us you have nothing to show. no economy, no business, no life. it is a dead ghost country from which everybody is trying to flee. what a sad country. please know your league. you can't compare your sh-t hole with ethiopia that is heading to become industrialzed soon :lol: it is amazing how one can fail to manage a country of just 5 mio people. i wonder what are you doing all day long? sitting idle or what? how come you guys have no functioning company or business or anything? 30 years is a long time for god's sake! get busy idiot instead of being idle and being an annoying neighbour. get a life!

temari

Post by temari » 21 Mar 2020, 19:02

Fed_Up wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 18:00
italian museum guard sh-t head from sh!t hole aka north korea of africa stop being obsessed with our country and instead tell us what the fkc this is? are you guys really serious? is this supposed to be a commercial bank? a single private home in ethiopia is way modern and better than this so called commercial bank of sh-t holeria :lol:

stop talking about 3000 or 5000 years that is not our era and we can't change it, the question is what have you done in your day and time. what have you done in the last 30 years other than being a museum guard for italy?