temari

#የዛሬ_ገጠመኜ - በኢትዮጵያ በቻናውያን ላይ እየደረሰ ያለው አሳፋሪ ተግባር

Post by temari » 20 Mar 2020, 17:05

Please wait, video is loading...

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: #የዛሬ_ገጠመኜ - በኢትዮጵያ በቻናውያን ላይ እየደረሰ ያለው አሳፋሪ ተግባር

Post by Fed_Up » 20 Mar 2020, 17:47

Isn’t it your nation surviving off receiving China’s loan and cash money? Living in middle of uncivilized population such behavior is expected. No surprise here.

Brace yourself people....Next loan will be cancelled.

temari

Post by temari » 20 Mar 2020, 18:00

not a nice comment.

isn't the world feeding your people? you export your people and other countries are feed your people. is that what you call self reliance? 300k already in ethiopia and still counting. you are in no way to preach us about surviving on loans while we are hosting your refugees. damn, get off from your high horse. you have this very boastful attitude that is very repulsive. sorry, can't stand that.
Fed_Up wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 17:47
Isn’t it your nation surviving on China loan and cash money. Living in middle of uncivilized population such behavior is expensive. No surprise here.

Brace yourself...Next loan will be cancelled.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 20 Mar 2020, 18:08

Nah!! The episode of 300k Eritreans refugees drama is over. Focus on the reality of your “teret teret” history built nation. Don’t tell us as if we don’t know you. Your people inside out live off panhandle. You produce more refugees including under Eritreans’ name across the globe including Yemen, Libya and all over Europe. I am not painting rose to Eritrea and I am not denying our misfortunes were caused by your people for the last 60+ years neither. Don’t shy from your chronic problem masking with false narrative of your nation and people instead of engaging your core problems heads on. Your people need cultural revolution. It is good idea to start changing habitual lies.

I am just honest here.

temari wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 18:00
not a nice comment.

isn't the world feeding your people? you export your people and other countries are feed your people. is that what you call self reliance? 300k already in ethiopia and still counting. you are in no way to preach us about surviving on loans while we are hosting your refugees. damn, get off from your high horse. you have this very boastful attitude that is very repulsive. sorry, can't stand that.
Fed_Up wrote:
Isn’t it your nation surviving on China loan and cash money. Living in middle of uncivilized population such behavior is expensive. No surprise here.

temari

Post by temari » 20 Mar 2020, 18:21

hmm did I ever say anything about your country? whether our history is bad or teret teret or whatever, it is absolutely none of your damn business. at least we don't come to your sh-t hole. for good or bad i am only focusing on my country and that is our business and none of yours. how dare you come to my home and try to preach me about anything. i am only interested in ethiopian affairs and this is absolutely none of your damn business. buzz off no one needs your useless stupid advice you moron.
Fed_Up wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 18:08
Nah!! The episode of 300k Eritreans refugees drama is over. Focus on the reality of your “teret teret” history built nation. Don’t tell us as if we don’t know you. Your people inside out live off panhandle. You produce more refugees including under Eritreans’ name across the globe including Yemen, Libya and all over Europe. I am not painting rose to Eritrea and I am not denying our misfortunes were caused by your people for the last 60+ years neither. Don’t shy from your chronic problem masking with false narrative of your nation and people instead of engaging your core problems heads on. Your people need cultural revolution. It is good idea to start changing habitual lies.

I am just honest here.

temari wrote:
not a nice comment.

Fed_Up wrote:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Mar 2020, 18:51

To Donqoro Temari:

About one million north Tigray live in south Tigray now.

To Fuxcked up:

You are absolutely right that the so called Ethiopia breathes through China lung and they are savage primitives.

temari

Post by temari » 20 Mar 2020, 18:54

banda, your north tigray is not ethiopia and that is none of my business. and whether ethiopia breathes through china or not is none of your business, you are not ethiopian, you are a sell out banda. we can breath with whatever lung we want only ethiopians have a say not a sell out banda or a foreigner.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 18:51
To Donqoro Temari:

About one million north Tigray live in south Tigray now.

To Fuxcked up:

You are absolutely right that the so called Ethiopia breathes through China lung.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 20 Mar 2020, 19:01

temari wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 17:05
Ayzoh be enzih manenet belelachew and hulet yemairebu sewoch atenaded

temari

Post by temari » 20 Mar 2020, 19:02

Degnet wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 19:01
Ayzoh be enzih manenet belelachew and hulet yemairebu sewoch atenaded
brother degnet, thank you for your kind words.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 20 Mar 2020, 19:07

I am shocked of the news about the man from China,thank you for your good heart.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 20 Mar 2020, 20:27

Negerugn bay temari,

First of all you creat this thread to give you our honest openion otherwise you wouldn’t start the thread. I gave you my share. Now you got offended because my input has truth on it. Since Ethiopians (majority) immune to honesty, you went to brisk and try to undermine my country.

The last thing anyone wish is to be Ethiopian. Trust me I hate to be the one and when anyone who try guess I am from Ethiopian. You know why? Because everything you guys talk, do and pretend is not real. Full of lairs from top to bottom. Nothing I can be proud of being or leveled as one of you. That was the reason I advised you to have a “cultural revolution” instead of pretending. Quite your debTera history. acting better than anyone while your sh!thole nation in reality is actually the sh!t itself; you are fooling none but yourself. Reality do not lie.... the entire human race knows who really you are, panhandlers leeches.

Anten belo temari... denqoro

^^^ sh!thole in display

temari wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 18:21
hmm did I ever say anything about your country? whether our history is bad or teret teret or whatever, it is absolutely none of your damn business. at least we don't come to your sh-t hole. for good or bad i am only focusing on my country and that is our business and none of yours. how dare you come to my home and try to preach me about anything. i am only interested in ethiopian affairs and this is absolutely none of your damn business. buzz off no one needs your useless stupid advice you moron.
Fed_Up wrote:

I am just honest here.

temari wrote:
not a nice comment.

Fed_Up wrote:

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 20 Mar 2020, 20:32

It a shame for all of us.
There should be no such profiling in Ethiopia.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 20 Mar 2020, 20:38

Aita Suns Galla Aby Out Niggerrd state of Ethiopia

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 21 Mar 2020, 03:09

Gudelamharu and bantugidifechas are the most uncivilized, extremely emotion driven, mentally retarded cowards. TPLF is criminal if it still thinks Tigreans can live with these beasts.

temari

Post by temari » 21 Mar 2020, 04:44

fcked up from askaria sh-t hole. tell that please to your people who don't get it. they still think ethiopia is better than your sh-t hole :lol: this is ethiopian website no sh-t hole askaria website. i don't expect any comments from you shbia rats. no one wants your opinion or comment. get that in your askaria skull. the only thing i want you to do is to close the border and don't let your people come to us in droves. they are now all over in thousands. other than that i don't want to have anything to do with you. how hard is that to understand? whether we are poor or whatever, it is none of your business. now fck off!

gash, i don't even want to do this and attack and insult all eritrea and eritreans but you are giving me no chance. i feel bad now tbh.
Fed_Up wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 20:27

temari wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

I am just honest here.

temari wrote:
not a nice comment.

Fed_Up wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Mar 2020, 07:44

In my view, the writer is a coward. Instead of scribbling his experience on social media, he could have educated his fellow passengers right there on the spot or leave the bus to comfort the victim. He is a coward and a bigot.

temari wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 17:05

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Mar 2020, 07:56

I don’t give a damn whether you’re an Eritrean or a Woyane snake in a turtle shell. Disparaging and belittling your neighboring country shows only how insecure and inferior you’re. The same goes to Ethiopias and mainly TPLF thugs who scold Eritreans. Guess what, both countries are impoverished and backward. It’s like the drunk monkey making fun of the baboon’s prominent & calloused bu’ttock in-front of him.
Fed_Up wrote:
Negerugn bay temari,

First of all you creat this thread to give you our honest openion otherwise you wouldn’t start the thread. I gave you my share. Now you got offended because my input has truth on it. Since Ethiopians (majority) immune to honesty, you went to brisk and try to undermine my country.

The last thing anyone wish is to be Ethiopian. Trust me I hate to be the one and when anyone who try guess I am from Ethiopian. You know why? Because everything you guys talk, do and pretend is not real. Full of lairs from top to bottom. Nothing I can be proud of being or leveled as one of you. That was the reason I advised you to have a “cultural revolution” instead of pretending. Quite your debTera history. acting better than anyone while your sh!thole nation in reality is actually the sh!t itself; you are fooling none but yourself. Reality do not lie.... the entire human race knows who really you are, panhandlers leeches.

Anten belo temari... denqoro

^^^ sh!thole in display

temari wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

I am just honest here.

temari wrote:
not a nice comment.

Fed_Up wrote:

Last edited by Selam/ on 21 Mar 2020, 11:19, edited 2 times in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Mar 2020, 11:10

This came from starvin marvin Ethiopian. Is it the end of the world? Or what? the tails of all human being. Hard to engage with low iq fellas. What makes me laugh is the folks refused the Chinese man to not ride with them in that stinky car. I said that because all the public cars in Ethiopia are stinky and filthy.

Stop comparing Eritrea against the Sh!t itself, Ethiopia. I know both countries but you don’t. You assumed based on the stories you been fed since you born and still all your threads came from the same media those used to feed you teret teret stories. You are pathetic, info aka temari.

Ethiopia is the Segerà of humanity. No argument here, we all agree on that, starvin marvin. I would like you to get on your pathetic brain that stop inflating Eritreans number in your sh!t nation. If there are some, they will bounce to the next civilized nations. They have no intentions to live side by side with your urine. Stinky bunches!

For Eritrea situation there is a proverb goes like (in Amharic)

“Ke eshok yeTetega qulqual siyaleqes yenoral”

Your pathetic nation was, is and will be “eshok” to any nation around. Tebayeee hula.

FYI,
I am ascari and the descendant of great conquerors ascari from askaria. My grandpa were invaders warriors while yours were sitting under the skirt of grandma beating her, drink katikala eat row meat and write tereT tereT history. That is why you have no proven history beside lies. Your people lie is a culture goes back to the “ark of covenant”

temari wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 04:44
fcked up from askaria sh-t hole. tell that please to your people who don't get it. they still think ethiopia is better than your sh-t hole :lol: this is ethiopian website no sh-t hole askaria website. i don't expect any comments from you shbia rats. no one wants your opinion or comment. get that in your askaria skull. the only thing i want you to do is to close the border and don't let your people come to us in droves. they are now all over in thousands. other than that i don't want to have anything to do with you. how hard is that to understand? whether we are poor or whatever, it is none of your business. now fck off!

gash, i don't even want to do this and attack and insult all eritrea and eritreans but you are giving me no chance. i feel bad now tbh.
Fed_Up wrote:

temari wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

I am just honest here.

temari wrote:
not a nice comment.

Fed_Up wrote: