Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

The Chinse should be held acountable.

Post by ZEMEN » 20 Mar 2020, 16:36

I don't think the Tigreyan on the helm of WHO is going to say or do anything; but the world should something against the Chinese. If they alerted the world on time and as soon as they knew; god knows how many lives has be been spared. If that is not enough, when the US scientists ask for genetic make-up of the virus; the Chinese refused to cooperate. it is unheard of to refuse sharing your finding in pandemic history. I think the world is mad and the US is angry and they ought to do something to hold the Chines accountable and more importantly, other countries will take a lesson from this in the future. Having said that; I don't think China and Chinese will be the same. They are harassed and disliked every corner of the world. From Ethiopia to the USA. Trump said yesterday, some one asked him if there is going to be any consequences against China and trump answered " I am not comment on that" meaning, There is. Americans are pissed. To make thing worst the Chinese accused the Americans for introducing Coronavirus. I hope this will bring the end of China in Africa.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: The Chinse should be held acountable.

Post by Degnet » 20 Mar 2020, 19:36

It is a tragedy that these many Chinese people live in Ethiopia,the Chinese government is the reason for the shame on the Chinese people.

sun
Member+

Re: The Chinse should be held acountable.

Post by sun » 20 Mar 2020, 19:46

ZEMEN wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 16:36
I don't think the Tigreyan on the helm of WHO is going to say or do anything; but the world should something against the Chinese. If they alerted the world on time and as soon as they knew; god knows how many lives has be been spared. If that is not enough, when the US scientists ask for genetic make-up of the virus; the Chinese refused to cooperate. it is unheard of to refuse sharing your finding in pandemic history. I think the world is mad and the US is angry and they ought to do something to hold the Chines accountable and more importantly, other countries will take a lesson from this in the future. Having said that; I don't think China and Chinese will be the same. They are harassed and disliked every corner of the world. From Ethiopia to the USA. Trump said yesterday, some one asked him if there is going to be any consequences against China and trump answered " I am not comment on that" meaning, There is. Americans are pissed. To make thing worst the Chinese accused the Americans for introducing Coronavirus. I hope this will bring the end of China in Africa.
hmm... :P

The paranoid drooling ar$$$ hole Nazi conspiracy theories and fake fck tragedy chants are behind. Fck them with the long, thick dirty broomsticks so that we may smell them from far away as they pungently stink. :lol: