Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pastlast

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by pastlast » 20 Mar 2020, 12:19

Amanuel Biedemariam is in affair relationship with a married White American man in West Virginia. Biedes wife does not know this. Biede is the bottom in the ghay affair.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 20 Mar 2020, 12:24

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 00:12
'ደለይቲ ፍትሒ' ኢና ... 'ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ፍትሒ ከነምጽኣሉ ኢና' ዝብሉ እምበኣር እዚኣቶም ኢዮም:: ተዓሲብካ ሃገርን ህዝብን ምኽሓድ ይኣክል!

One of the best sarcasm which I have read so far. This is a good reminder of the historical julius cesar history (sorry if misspelled). Julius who was the head of the roman empire then was betrayed by his companions and those who betrayed him became violent and started to stab him. Among those who stabbed him was his very...very faithful companion BRUTUS. Although stabbed and bleeding, he turned to brutus and said:

EVEN YOU TOO BRUTUS??????

In conclusion,

Eris are saying even you too CORONA??? Kan fenfinkina!!!

Some pumpkin headed zombies such as the idiot zemeslo may buy the sarcasm at face value and cynically propagate that the anti-hgdef eris wish corona virus to spread in eritrea.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 20 Mar 2020, 12:31

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 02:13
Why don't you say the same thing, when I report about the successes of our cyclists? I report about Alex, to make my bros. the Eritreans happy & to kill those ugume with jealousy, who hate everything Eritrean.

Is that a camouflaged death threat on Alexander, btw?

Eripoblikan wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 00:34
Zmeselo wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 23:53
Did God send Alexander Isak to die for the sins of Isaias Afwerki? Just thinking
Neaka ina entsele'e Zmeselo,ane emo demey yekun atahasasebay Eritrea eyu.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 20 Mar 2020, 12:39

Stupid brain produces none sense haTew QeTew.

This response has no head and tail to make sense out of it. :oops:

Is anyone get what this agamieee trying to convey?

kerenite wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 12:24
Zmeselo wrote:
'ደለይቲ ፍትሒ' ኢና ... 'ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ፍትሒ ከነምጽኣሉ ኢና' ዝብሉ እምበኣር እዚኣቶም ኢዮም:: ተዓሲብካ ሃገርን ህዝብን ምኽሓድ ይኣክል!

One of the best sarcasm which I have read so far. This is a good reminder of the historical julius cesar history (sorry if misspelled). Julius who was the head of the roman empire then was betrayed by his companions and those who betrayed him became violent and started to stab him. Among those who stabbed him was his very...very faithful companion BRUTUS. Although stabbed and bleeding, he turned to brutus and said:

In conclusion,

Some pumpkin headed zombies such as the idiot zemeslo may buy the sarcasm at face value and cynically propagate that the anti-hgdef eris wish corona virus to spread in eritrea.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Mar 2020, 14:04

kerenite wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 12:24
Zmeselo wrote:

In conclusion,

Hlkus, you compared Brutus with the Corona virus; which I hope you'll soon be the victim of.