Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20259
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Mar 2020, 23:53



Madrid's strategy to take Alexander Isak from Real Sociedad

Real Madrid and Barcelona would be in the footsteps of Alexander Isak.

https://www.larazon.es/laotraliga/20200 ... gvwgq.html


BARCELONA, 07/03/2020.- Alexander Isak with Real Sociedad. EFE/Quique Garcia./Foto: Quique Garcia/EFE

18-03-2020

(Software translation)

PSG have flatly refused to let Mbappé out in the summer and 'the Whites' are already combing the market, in search of alternatives to strengthen their lead. Two of the options being considered are Haaland and Alexander Isak, who is currently a member of the Real Sociedad.

'The Merengues' want to take advantage of the fact that Odegaard also plays for the Txuri-Urdin club, to convince the Swede that Real Madrid is a good option for him. On the other hand, Haaland plays for Borussia Dortmund, which has a clause that allows them to buy back Isak, something they can do to later sell the striker to Real Madrid and thus forget Haaland.

Real Madrid and Barcelona love Alexander Isak

Although Borussia Dortmund can re-buy Isak for 30 million euros until 2021, the 20-year-old footballer has a clause of 70 million euros for any other team that wants to remove him from Real Sociedad. In addition to Madrid, Barcelona is another club that is willing to bid for him in the summer as we have in LAOTRALIGA. https://www.larazon.es/laotraliga/20200 ... twxma.html

Knowing all this, Alexander Isak has commented:
I am aware of the choice between the clubs and I can only say that Dortmund is in my past and not in my future. I really enjoy being here. I am focused only on Real Sociedad and I have no intention of going back there.
And is that the attacker prefers to continue his career in LaLiga Santander:
It is a very fun and developing league, with a way of playing that suits me and my style of play.
Will he do it, hand in hand with Real Madrid?


Alexander Isak & Martin Odegaard

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20259
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Mar 2020, 00:09

ሕጂ ጣዕሳ ዋጋ የብሉን ...

ወይዘሮ ጉዑይ፡ ድሕሪ ናይ "ይኣክል" ተሞኩሮኣ፡

ንዘዋረድክወን ኣዴታት ህግደፍ፡ ይቅረ ክብል'የ


"ጣዕሳ" ዝነበረን ዘሎን እዩ። እቲ ክርሳዕ ዘይብሉ ሕቶ ግን፡
why oh why, have these people opted to lineup with the historical enemies of Eritrea?
እምበር ጸርፊ ደኣ ደይ ናይ ሰንፋት እንድ'ዩ። ምስቶም ንኣስታት ፸ (70) ዓመታት ንመሰልናን፡ ሓርነትናን፡ ዝተቓወሙ፡ ምቋም ጥራይ ዘይኮነ ከኣ ዘይተኣደነ ፖለቲካውን፡ ዲፕሎማስያውን፡ ቁጠባውን፡ ወተሃደራውን ጣልቃ ብምትእትታው፡ ንህዝብና ዘድመዩን ብጓሂ ዘትከኹን፡ ከተማታትና/ ዓድታትናን ብኣልማማ ዘቃጸሉን፡ ዘብረሱን፡ ዝተኣወጀን ዘይተኣወጀን ቁጠባዊ ማህሰይቲ ኣብ'ቲ እንካ'ምበር ሃባ ዘይትወጾ ህዝብና ዘውረዱን ሓይልታት፡
ሃየ ደኣ ሕጂ'ያ ኤርትራ ተዳኺማ ዘላ፡ ብዘይንሕስያ በልዋን ሽማ ኣካፍኡዋን፡
ኢልካ ኣብ ፈቐዶ ጎደናታት ምዕራባውያን ሃገራት ምግዓርሲ፡ ናይ ገበን ገበንዶ ኣይኮነን?


Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20259
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Mar 2020, 00:12

'ደለይቲ ፍትሒ' ኢና ... 'ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ፍትሒ ከነምጽኣሉ ኢና' ዝብሉ እምበኣር እዚኣቶም ኢዮም:: ተዓሲብካ ሃገርን ህዝብን ምኽሓድ ይኣክል!


Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 15704
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by Fed_Up » 20 Mar 2020, 00:14

Asswash and his ugumsh clan will come out in protest against the decision by the football giant and the success of wedi shabia Alexander Isak. :oops:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20259
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Mar 2020, 00:19

Tplfites at their best! Oozing out lies, with numbers. LMAO!


Eripoblikan
Member
Posts: 1156
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 13:49

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by Eripoblikan » 20 Mar 2020, 00:26

Zmeselo wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 23:53
OK dude. We get it!

Alexander Isak is doing very well and every well-meaning Eritrean is happy for him and the nation at large. But that does not cover the multitudes of crimes committed by Isaias Afwerki's group.

Why don't you say NO to injustice no matter who commits it?

Eripoblikan
Member
Posts: 1156
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 13:49

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by Eripoblikan » 20 Mar 2020, 00:30

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 00:19
Tplfites at their best! Oozing out lies, with numbers. LMAO!
Real idiots they are! TPLF cadres!

Come to think of it. Isaias Afwerki destabilized the lives of three generations to score cheap points against such idiots. What a waste!
Last edited by Eripoblikan on 20 Mar 2020, 00:44, edited 1 time in total.

Eripoblikan
Member
Posts: 1156
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 13:49

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by Eripoblikan » 20 Mar 2020, 00:34

Zmeselo wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 23:53
Did God send Alexander Isak to die for the sins of Isaias Afwerki? Just thinking

pastlast
Member
Posts: 2250
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by pastlast » 20 Mar 2020, 01:22

MelesZmeselo wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 23:53


Madrid's strategy to take Alexander Isak from Real Sociedad

Real Madrid and Barcelona would be in the footsteps of Alexander Isak.

https://www.larazon.es/laotraliga/20200 ... gvwgq.html


BARCELONA, 07/03/2020.- Alexander Isak with Real Sociedad. EFE/Quique Garcia./Foto: Quique Garcia/EFE

18-03-2020

(Software translation)

PSG have flatly refused to let Mbappé out in the summer and 'the Whites' are already combing the market, in search of alternatives to strengthen their lead. Two of the options being considered are Haaland and Alexander Isak, who is currently a member of the Real Sociedad.

'The Merengues' want to take advantage of the fact that Odegaard also plays for the Txuri-Urdin club, to convince the Swede that Real Madrid is a good option for him. On the other hand, Haaland plays for Borussia Dortmund, which has a clause that allows them to buy back Isak, something they can do to later sell the striker to Real Madrid and thus forget Haaland.

Real Madrid and Barcelona love Alexander Isak

Although Borussia Dortmund can re-buy Isak for 30 million euros until 2021, the 20-year-old footballer has a clause of 70 million euros for any other team that wants to remove him from Real Sociedad. In addition to Madrid, Barcelona is another club that is willing to bid for him in the summer as we have in LAOTRALIGA. https://www.larazon.es/laotraliga/20200 ... twxma.html

Knowing all this, Alexander Isak has commented:
I am aware of the choice between the clubs and I can only say that Dortmund is in my past and not in my future. I really enjoy being here. I am focused only on Real Sociedad and I have no intention of going back there.
And is that the attacker prefers to continue his career in LaLiga Santander:
It is a very fun and developing league, with a way of playing that suits me and my style of play.
Will he do it, hand in hand with Real Madrid?


Alexander Isak & Martin Odegaard

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20259
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Mar 2020, 02:13

Why don't you say the same thing, when I report about the successes of our cyclists? I report about Alex, to make my bros. the Eritreans happy & to kill those ugume with jealousy, who hate everything Eritrean.

Is that a camouflaged death threat on Alexander, btw?

Eripoblikan wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 00:34
Zmeselo wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 23:53
Did God send Alexander Isak to die for the sins of Isaias Afwerki? Just thinking

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 3160
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by Digital Weyane » 20 Mar 2020, 02:16


Both Real Madrid and Barcelona are Wesf'aatam! :evil: :evil:

Eripoblikan
Member
Posts: 1156
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 13:49

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by Eripoblikan » 20 Mar 2020, 02:18

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 02:13
Is that a camouflaged death threat on Alexander, btw?
No really. But you are using Alexander Isak to proclaim that the Eritrea led by Isaias Afwerki is going in the right direction which is not clearly.

In as much as we value Alexander's success, he's not in Eritrea and his life does not reflect the average life of an Eritrean of his age living inside Eritrea.

Abdelaziz
Senior Member
Posts: 11365
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by Abdelaziz » 20 Mar 2020, 02:23

I'm sure both of them want to So'domize this Half-swedish half-nigeriancursedarteran raised on swedish welfare, zifeshelet must be getting deepthroated by the spaniards who so'domize this little swedish ape. Zifeshelet, stop flooding this Ethiopian forum with this little ape, go and talk about him in cursedartera if they even know him at all as he is swedish-ni'gga mix. .

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 3160
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by Digital Weyane » 20 Mar 2020, 02:28

Don't worry. My Weyane brother Adwablikan will sanction Real Madrid and Barcelona. 8) 8)

pastlast
Member
Posts: 2250
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by pastlast » 20 Mar 2020, 02:48

Digital Weyane wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 02:28
Don't worry I am a Pfdj cadre pretending to be a weyane to attack and setup legit Eritreans like Asswash who I hate because he is 100% Eritrean. I hate real Eritreans especially Asmarinos
.
8) 8)

pastlast
Member
Posts: 2250
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by pastlast » 20 Mar 2020, 02:51

If Alex was in Eritrea he would become one of the soccer players who ask for asylum. Thanks to Sweden a country under a better Government than Eritrea sadly under a useless worthless defeatist dictator ship that fears Eritreans.
Eripoblikan wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 02:18
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 02:13
Is that a camouflaged death threat on Alexander, btw?
No really. But you are using Alexander Isak to proclaim that the Eritrea led by Isaias Afwerki is going in the right direction which is not clearly.

In as much as we value Alexander's success, he's not in Eritrea and his life does not reflect the average life of an Eritrean of his age living inside Eritrea.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20259
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Mar 2020, 06:03

Why don't you say the same thing, when I report about the successes of our cyclists?

Anyway, this motivates me to post about Alex all the more.

Eripoblikan wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 02:18
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 02:13
Is that a camouflaged death threat on Alexander, btw?
No really. But you are using Alexander Isak to proclaim that the Eritrea led by Isaias Afwerki is going in the right direction which is not clearly.

In as much as we value Alexander's success, he's not in Eritrea and his life does not reflect the average life of an Eritrean of his age living inside Eritrea.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20259
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Mar 2020, 07:31

No, biiatch! Both of them teams, are willing to pay him millions. :lol:

No, biiatch! He's an Eritrean, from both his mom & dad side.

No, biiatch! His dad, worked as a teacher. Teame Isak, his name!!!

Biiatch, you talking about flooding this forum is projection beyond any limits! At least, I open only one thread and fill it with stories. You open, thread after thread after thread, for each & every little nonesense which nobody bothers to read; let alone respond.

Wrong, biiatch! He's got a lot of fans, in Eritrea:





Abdelaziz wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 02:23
I'm sure both of them want to So'domize this Half-swedish half-nigeriancursedarteran raised on swedish welfare, zifeshelet must be getting deepthroated by the spaniards who so'domize this little swedish ape. Zifeshelet, stop flooding this Ethiopian forum with this little ape, go and talk about him in cursedartera if they even know him at all as he is swedish-ni'gga mix. .

Sabur
Member
Posts: 634
Joined: 11 Aug 2018, 07:41

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by Sabur » 20 Mar 2020, 07:41


Zmeselo Zombie ዝምቡዕ:


Do not use and abuse the success of Eritrean Cyclists and Alexander Isak to cover up the devastation on the lives of the Eritrean People caused by the dictator Isayas. Otherwise every Eritrean with the right mind is happy to see when Eritrean Athletes or other professionals are successful.

Do not use and abuse the Woyane card to cover up the blunders of Isayas - One Man Rule (ዕንደራ ኢሳያስ ዓጋመ). It was Isayas who was the bedfellow with Meles Chenawi and TPLF leadership while majority of the EPLF leadership were not happy by the cozy relations between Agame Isayas and Meles Chenawi.



Zmeselo wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 06:03
Why don't you say the same thing, when I report about the successes of our cyclists?

Anyway, this motivates me to post about Alex all the more.

Eripoblikan wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 02:18
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 02:13
Is that a camouflaged death threat on Alexander, btw?
No really. But you are using Alexander Isak to proclaim that the Eritrea led by Isaias Afwerki is going in the right direction which is not clearly.

In as much as we value Alexander's success, he's not in Eritrea and his life does not reflect the average life of an Eritrean of his age living inside Eritrea.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 20259
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Both Real Madrid & Barcelona, want Alexander Isak on their team.

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Mar 2020, 07:55

Whiny subur, if you already know- then there's no "cover up"! :lol:

Sabur wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 07:41

Zmeselo Zombie ዝምቡዕ:


Do not use and abuse the success of Eritrean Cyclists and Alexander Isak to cover up the devastation on the lives of the Eritrean People caused by the dictator Isayas. Otherwise every Eritrean with the right mind is happy to see when Eritrean Athletes or other professionals are successful.

Do not use and abuse the Woyane card to cover up the blunders of Isayas - One Man Rule (ዕንደራ ኢሳያስ ዓጋመ). It was Isayas who was the bedfellow with Meles Chenawi and TPLF leadership while majority of the EPLF leadership were not happy by the cozy relations between Agame Isayas and Meles Chenawi.



Zmeselo wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 06:03
Why don't you say the same thing, when I report about the successes of our cyclists?

Anyway, this motivates me to post about Alex all the more.

Eripoblikan wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 02:18
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 02:13
Is that a camouflaged death threat on Alexander, btw?
No really. But you are using Alexander Isak to proclaim that the Eritrea led by Isaias Afwerki is going in the right direction which is not clearly.

In as much as we value Alexander's success, he's not in Eritrea and his life does not reflect the average life of an Eritrean of his age living inside Eritrea.

Post Reply