Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Paul Kagame says scientific analysis by technical experts should be a base for cooperation in the Nile Basin

Post by Digital Weyane » 19 Mar 2020, 01:58

ዴሞክራስያዊ ንጉስ ርዋንዳ አይተ ጳውሎስ ዓጋመ ነቱ ሳይንሳዊ መስመር ወያነና ቅኑዕ ኡዩ ኢሉ ዝመስከረሉ ምኽንያት ትግራይና ሳላ ደቂ ዓድዋ ወያነ ሲንጋፑር ትኾን ሀምዘላ ብደምቢ ስለዝተገንዘበ ኡዩ። አቡነ መለስ ዜናዊ እውቀት አብዚሑ ይሃቦ። አምየን። 8) 8)

EthioRedSea

Re: Paul Kagame says scientific analysis by technical experts should be a base for cooperation in the Nile Basin

Post by EthioRedSea » 19 Mar 2020, 04:39

He is an idiot. There is no need to negotiate about Abay River. It belongs to Ethiopia. Ethiopia should fill the dam as planned. Egypt could bomb the dam, but we will again build it
again. The sovereignty of Ethiopia over it's natural resources is not negotiable.

wegri

Post by wegri » 19 Mar 2020, 04:48

ኣየ ኣድዉሻ ዓጋመ፡ ኮይኑካ ብሩዋንዳ ክትልፍልፍ ትነብር። በታ ጋዕ-ጋዕ ኣብ ኣፍደገ ሞት ዘላ ትግራይ ዓድኻ ዘይትልፍልፍ፡ ያ በዳን ጉሓፍ ቱካይ ዓጋመ። :mrgreen:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 19 Mar 2020, 09:04

Ugum wedi kelbi,
Just listen to the legacy of your wedi komarit tyrant and celebrate like the idiot that you are. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Mar 2020, 09:29

wegri wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 04:48
ኣየ ኣድዉሻ ዓጋመ፡ ኮይኑካ ብሩዋንዳ ክትልፍልፍ ትነብር። በታ ጋዕ-ጋዕ ኣብ ኣፍደገ ሞት ዘላ ትግራይ ዓድኻ ዘይትልፍልፍ፡ ያ በዳን ጉሓፍ ቱካይ ዓጋመ። :mrgreen:
ደይ ሽም ጎይቱኡ መለስ: እቲ ሓሳድ: ከይትርሳዕ ኢሉ ኢዩ! ካብ ገሃነመ እሳትዶ'ሞ ከየድሕኖ: እታ ትግራዉነቱ ግን: የረጋግጸልና አሎ! ሓደ ኤርትራዊ እኳ የለን: በዛ አርእስቲ እዚአ ዝግደስ::

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 19 Mar 2020, 11:59

Meanwhile, Ethiopia and other Africans are moving forward.

Ethiopian President Sahle-Work Zewde and Rwandan President Paul Kagame in Kigali. Photo credit : MFAE
https://borkena.com/2020/03/18/presiden ... ile-basin/

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Mar 2020, 15:09

Awash,

I suggested the same as Kagame is suggesting about 10 ago, and the following was what I had said, but you prefer to hear it from Paul Kagame because you think he's an Agame:

"In my view, they should form a joint commission of technical experts, including engineers (Engineering geologists, Geotechnical engineers, Mechanical engineers, and Civil engineers, etc.), socio-economists, social-scientists, economists, and community experts, and leave the matter to them to focus on the environmental impact assessment, risk assessment, socio-economic impact, economic assessment, impact on people and communities assessment etc.

I suggest the above, because there hasn't been done any serious scientific work in those areas to date. Neither has been there any scientific paperwork addressing those paramount areas vital for any project of this size and significance!

Just a thought!"

viewtopic.php?p=1027674#p1027674

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 19 Mar 2020, 16:50

Moron wedi kelbi Agame,
If Kagame confirms what you had said, why are you attacking me for posting the article????? Wesfa0ttam Agame wedi komarit :evil:
Somaliman wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 15:09

Awash,

I suggested the same as Kagame is suggesting about 10 ago, and the following was what I had said, but you prefer to hear it from Paul Kagame because you think he's an Agame:

"In my view, they should form a joint commission of