Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

COVID-19, the mutated coronavirus that caused SARS and MERS

Post by tolcha » 18 Mar 2020, 22:01

COVID-19 epidemics and now Pandemic is not a new virus. The virus is a mutated coronavirus that also caused SARS ( Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) epidemics in Guangdong stat of China in 2002-3, and also MERS ( Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) about 10 yrs later. Now CCOVID-19 is severe form of the disease appears indicating how the virus is mutating fast and causes severe illnesses, especially in those with underlying Morbid immune suppressing illnesses ( most deaths). Theepidemics usually starts during Winter season. If the Ethiopian gov is not preparing well beyond hand washing theatre on the street of AA and the dry season is over, the likely hood a single carrier?? Person or animal would make another cycle of epidemics in Ethiopia during rainy season is high.

Tell that [deleted] hybrid to prepare his arse for the worst!

Abdelaziz

Re: COVID-19, the mutated coronavirus that caused SARS and MERS

Post by Abdelaziz » 18 Mar 2020, 22:06

New reports show there are many variants of covid19 itself. Many severe cases and deaths in children and youngsters are being reported in many countries coz of new mutants. It is scary to learn that some of the people who survived an earlier covid19 infection are being re-infected and some are dying or suffering from more severe symptoms.
Meshrefet's hand washing theater will only help speed up the spread of the virus. That alone is enough to arrest and bring meshrefet in court.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 18 Mar 2020, 22:49

Abdelaziz wrote:
18 Mar 2020, 22:06
New reports show there are many variants of covid19 itself. Many severe cases and deaths in children and youngsters are being reported in many countries coz of new mutants. It is scary to learn that some of the people who survived an earlier covid19 infection are being re-infected and some are dying or suffering from more severe symptoms.
Meshrefet's hand washing theater will only help speed up the spread of the virus. That alone is enough to arrest and bring meshrefet in court.
Sister Abi-gail,

I think you can play your part. Every time when you [deleted], countless of Corona Viruses are coming out from that deformed stinky behind of yours and spreading every where out of control. Fix that deformity caused by your Nigerian man to control your [deleted].

By the way, the Ethiopian People are happy that the most dangerous viruses are contained in Mekelle holes.. :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 19 Mar 2020, 18:42

Hawzen That is 100 percent fact the most mutant man like virous is contained in Mekele we have to be greatfull for doing that to Abiy now he should eleminated it phase two.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 19 Mar 2020, 18:50

Lakeshore wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 18:42
Hawzen That is 100 percent fact the most mutant man like virous is contained in Mekele we have to be greatfull for doing that to Abiy now he should eleminated it phase two.
God bless the Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Dr. Abby Ahmed for doing just that. Let's know if you need help from us to conduct phase two... Eritrea has always been ready for that.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abauy Tigray and TPLF

tlel

Post by tlel » 19 Mar 2020, 22:56

tolcha wrote:
18 Mar 2020, 22:01
COVID-19 epidemics and now Pandemic is not a new virus. The virus is a mutated coronavirus that also caused SARS ( Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) epidemics in Guangdong stat of China in 2002-3, and also MERS ( Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) about 10 yrs later. Now CCOVID-19 is severe form of the disease appears indicating how the virus is mutating fast and causes severe illnesses, especially in those with underlying Morbid immune suppressing illnesses ( most deaths). Theepidemics usually starts during Winter season. If the Ethiopian gov is not preparing well beyond hand washing theatre on the street of AA and the dry season is over, the likely hood a single carrier?? Person or animal would make another cycle of epidemics in Ethiopia during rainy season is high.

Tell that [deleted] hybrid to prepare his arse for the worst!
Weren't you celebrating for the demise of Ethiopian people?

tlel

Post by tlel » 19 Mar 2020, 22:58

Notice, this news is only in Ethiopia and Eritrea doesn't seem affected? Hence, that is why many Shabos here are cheerleading the situation in Ethiopia. An they have the promise from Adanom to protect them.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 20 Mar 2020, 02:01

hamasenay spermdrinker Tra'nny Lady Hawazen my oldest gezabandan concubine she'male whom I used to so'domize publicly in front of her Fa'ggi'sh hamasenay father and her prostitute akalesinkul mother .... but really, you still talk about your twisted anu'zz and your fa'gut Nigerian roommate whom I deepthroated after I so'domized you, but ooops, sorry, madam lady Hawazen, it seems now you are menustrating everywhere through your yetebedaw, twisted and scarred gefIH Hamasenay Fin'tita, your Sefi Hamasenay QiT, and I can tell that from afar. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Moyte! Moyte!.