Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Ascaris Eritreans Siding With Egypt So Far Confirmed: Tarik, Hawzen, z-emso, pastlast, fendadaw, etc

Post by TesfaNews » 18 Mar 2020, 07:17

FKK YOU KITFO EATING ETHIO

pushkin
Member+

Re: Ascaris Eritreans Siding With Egypt So Far Confirmed: Tarik, Hawzen, z-emso, pastlast, fendadaw, etc

Post by pushkin » 18 Mar 2020, 07:26

What a boring Agame! You have not yet recovered from your post-traumatic syndrome by the clients of your mom. Is that true that your mom is turned to MADAM, a change of profession by old prostitutes :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
present wrote:
18 Mar 2020, 07:21
Hell yea! I love Kitfo. The whole world does

How about your Ascari as's? Do you love hibuchibuch :lol:

TesfaNews wrote:
18 Mar 2020, 07:17
FKK YOU KITFO EATING ETHIO

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 18 Mar 2020, 07:38

hibuchibuch IS WORLDCLASS DELICIOUS CUISINE NOT ONLY FOR US ANBETA EAting DRinking Chewing KOCKROACh QOchames BUT TO HOMEless DOGS all around the world THUS our ASKARIAN dishes can replace OLD dog food with higher worth
Last edited by TesfaNews on 18 Mar 2020, 07:41, edited 1 time in total.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 18 Mar 2020, 07:40

present, I really admire your patriotism and heroism.

You are destroying all the Ascaris one after the other single handedly.
You are really a brave person. keep it up my friend!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 18 Mar 2020, 10:04

Egypt never killed my ppl, 100k 2 be exact, egypt never tried 2 choke me economically and egypt is not occupying my land Badme, Egypt never cut 800 of my ancestors legs and hands. So why should i hate egypt and love ur ethiopia?. VIVA EGYPT ALL Z WAY!!!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Mar 2020, 11:32

Dumb & dumber, slapping each others backs.

What heroism? Hiding behind a screen & talking crap? He's dumbing down this forum, that loser son of a ¢25 hoe.

Wedi wrote:
18 Mar 2020, 07:40
present, I really admire your patriotism and heroism.

You are destroying all the Ascaris one after the other single handedly.
You are really a brave person. keep it up my friend!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Mar 2020, 12:07

Why don't you talk about this, you punani? The US and Kenya are supporting Egypt wholeheartedly but not a word from you about that, you coward parasites.

Kenya supports Egypt’s position in Ethiopian dam rift

Menna Alaa El-Din

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent ... 25F338OeSc

Tuesday 17 Mar 2020

Egypt's President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi (AFP)

Kenya supports Egypt’s “positive stance” on the disputed Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD), President Uhuru Kenyatta told Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi in a phone call on Tuesday.

El-Sisi’s spokesman Bassam Rady said the president received a phone call from his Kenyan counterpart in which they exchanged developments on the dam after the collapse of Washington-mediated talks between Egypt, Ethiopia and Sudan last month.

Kenyatta described the Egyptian stance as one that comes out of “sincere political will,” according to the Egyptian statement.

Addis Ababa did not attend the last round of US-sponsored talks on the dam in February, citing the need for more time for further domestic consultations.

Only Egypt has initialed the resulting agreement, drafted by the US, on the filling and operation of the dam, with Ethiopia and Sudan both declining to sign it.

Over the past weeks, Egyptian officials have delivered messages on developments related to the GERD to Gulf and European partners, including Saudi Arabia, the UAE, France and the European Union, in an attempt to seek support.

Egypt’s Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry began an African tour this week to garner further support on the matter.

Shoukry made stops in Burundi and South Africa and is set to visit Tanzania, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, South Sudan, Niger and Rwanda.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 18 Mar 2020, 18:02

present wrote:
18 Mar 2020, 07:14
Ascaris Siding With Egypt So Far Confirmed: Tarik, Hawzen, z-emso, pastlast, fendadaw, etc
Agamew baby Wushiyee,

You agames taking side with Egypt does not necessarily mean that everybody else is also taking side with Egypt. We have always believed that a prosperous Ethiopia is always good for Eritrea and our region unlike agames. We know agames do NOT like the word Prosperity... Ha ??? :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

By the way, how did the meeting between Getachew Reda and Egypt go :roll: :oops: :mrgreen: ???

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 18 Mar 2020, 18:41

Zmeselo wrote:
18 Mar 2020, 12:07
Here is an actual statement from the horses mouth you loser.

If you are all this desperate to help Egypt, why don't you just all nut up and petition your despot to do something with Egypt? That's of course if he even knows you exist...

Fucking pathetic

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Mar 2020, 21:50

Hey dog poo, who said we want to support Egypt? Show me anything I said, that in anyway supports Egypt. Your retarded cousin absent minded is putting words in our mouths, while he's mum on the US stance.

As for the Kenyan stand, I didn't write the article I posted. Go take it with them on their lies, in that case.

opmerc wrote:
18 Mar 2020, 18:41
Zmeselo wrote:
18 Mar 2020, 12:07
Here is an actual statement from the horses mouth you loser.

If you are all this desperate to help Egypt, why don't you just all nut up and petition your despot to do something with Egypt? That's of course if he even knows you exist...

[deleted] pathetic

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 18 Mar 2020, 22:31

Zmeselo wrote: The US and Kenya are supporting Egypt wholeheartedly
Those were your words you brain dead loser. All you had to back that up were your wet dreams and a horseshit article that took less than 2 minutes to discredit. The reason no one even bothered to respond to it in the first place is because of how absurdly false it is.

You have no stake in the subject to begin with. Your job in life is to post articles about your dear leader and what an awesome job he is doing in his [deleted] pile. Leave other matters to people who have more than two brain cells to rub together.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 18 Mar 2020, 23:12

present wrote:
18 Mar 2020, 07:14
Ascaris Siding With Egypt So Far Confirmed: Tarik, Hawzen, z-emso, pastlast, fendadaw, etc
I am proud of my Eritrean Ascari great grandfathers who bravely fought and defeated you several times over. Who made your [deleted] leaders flea and bev for European protection. Menelik alula him mengistu meles desalgn all begged for Whites to protect them when they wanted to invade Eritrea. We stood up to you war criminals. I feel proud to have defended Eritrean civilians and fellpw tegadalities and vice versa without the sacrifice of my fellow eritrea n people I wouldnt be here. I think back on scum schit derg soldiers like yourself who begged me for mercy after I had machine gunned thier limbs off and left kitfo for hyenas. I know some of your people were in that pile of wasted potential. But evil people like you think that you can harm innocent ppl for long. Your dead wrong bang now your gone you met an avenger of the victims.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 18 Mar 2020, 23:22

We Weyane from Adwa didn't build the dam for you. Thank you my Weyane brother Awash/Justice Seeker for creating this great map of Tigray. ኡናሸንፋለን!! 8)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Mar 2020, 23:53

Something is wrong, with you ppl. Lack of iodine, maybe? When did I say, like ur retarded cousin is claiming, that I support Egypt on this?

And, where's ur criticism of your massa uncle Sam, which is clearly supporting Egypt? A bunch of cowards & bullies!!!

I've no stake in this, but your retarded brother mentioned me.

Btw, even ur fellow Ethiopians are repeating that claim:

https://borkena.com/2020/03/17/egypt-cl ... m-dispute/

opmerc wrote:
18 Mar 2020, 22:31
Zmeselo wrote: The US and Kenya are supporting Egypt wholeheartedly
Those were your words you brain dead loser. All you had to back that up were your wet dreams and a horseshit article that took less than 2 minutes to discredit. The reason no one even bothered to respond to it in the first place is because of how absurdly false it is.

You have no stake in the subject to begin with. Your job in life is to post articles about your dear leader and what an awesome job he is doing in his [deleted] pile. Leave other matters to people who have more than two brain cells to rub together.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 19 Mar 2020, 00:27

Zmeselo wrote:
18 Mar 2020, 23:53
Something is wrong, with you ppl. Lack of iodine, maybe? When did I say, like ur retarded cousin is claiming, that I support Egypt on this?

And, where's ur criticism of your massa uncle Sam, which is clearly supporting Egypt? A bunch of cowards & bullies!!!

That's right, you have no stake in this, so acknowledge that then run along. Talking about anything else or dragging fictitious propaganda articles from Egypt is plenty proof of your desires. And Borkena is an aggregate. Quoting anything posted there is double proof of your desperation.

I don't have to show you my criticism of anything. But since you insist on having all your bubbles burst, this came out in the same week of that "clear support for Egypt"

https://businesselitesafrica.com/top-st ... 5-billion/

So before you start jerking off to the thought of US or Kenya or anyone else coming together to start wars for you, you might want to check if its even possible first.

And for the love of all that his holy, learn the proper placement of commas or just stop using them altogether. Watching you butcher sentences with that air of entitlement is fucking torture.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 19 Mar 2020, 00:46

Stfu!!

I personally have all type of right to support any Group I pleased to support. You piece of sh!t. Go fûck yourself. Ethiopians did the right choice and lucky which chased your agamewoch arse back to mekele otherwise I would have declared alliance with Egypt and brought them right to your pathetic door.

Qodar agamieee.

opmerc wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 00:27
Zmeselo wrote:
18 Mar 2020, 23:53

That's right, you have no stake in this, so acknowledge that then run along. Talking about anything else or dragging fictitious propaganda articles from Egypt is plenty proof of your desires. And Borkena is an aggregate. Quoting anything posted there is double proof of your desperation.

I don't have to show you my criticism of anything. But since you insist on having all your bubbles burst, this came out in the same week of that "clear support for Egypt"

https://businesselitesafrica.com/top-st ... 5-billion/

So before you start jerking off to the thought of US or Kenya or anyone else coming together to start wars for you, you might want to check if its even possible first.

And for the love of all that his holy, learn the proper placement of commas or just stop using them altogether. Watching you butcher sentences with that air of entitlement is [deleted] torture.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 19 Mar 2020, 00:50

Fed_Up wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 00:46
Stfu I personally have all type of right to support any GroupMe I pleased to support. You piece of sh!t. Go fûck yourself. Ethiopia is lucky which chased your agamewoch arse back to mekele otherwise I would have declared alliance with Egypt and brought them right to your pathetic door.

Qodar agamieee.
Wrong account funny hat. But please do that. This time we'll send you back without the other hand and feet.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 19 Mar 2020, 00:55

Siluee semTa dero Tanka motoch or
Silue semTa yehonnes headless Sudan hedo qere.

Just sleep and fàrt inside albergo mekele.

hademty qodarat enda agamieee

opmerc wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 00:50
Fed_Up wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 00:46
Stfu I personally have all type of right to support any GroupMe I pleased to support. You piece of sh!t. Go fûck yourself. Ethiopia is lucky which chased your agamewoch arse back to mekele otherwise I would have declared alliance with Egypt and brought them right to your pathetic door.

Qodar agamieee.
Wrong account funny hat. But please do that. This time we'll send you back without the other hand and feet.
Last edited by Fed_Up on 19 Mar 2020, 00:56, edited 1 time in total.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 19 Mar 2020, 00:56

Fed_Up wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 00:55

Silue semTa yehonnes headless Sudan hedo qere

Qodar agamieee
I have no idea what you just said. But you sound very upset. This pleases me.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 19 Mar 2020, 00:57

Jileeee
opmerc wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 00:56
Fed_Up wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 00:55

Silue semTa yehonnes headless Sudan hedo qere

Qodar agamieee
I have no idea what you just said. But you sound very upset. This pleases me.