Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

Tedros Adhanom is My Hero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Digital Weyane » 17 Mar 2020, 01:24

Brazil: Mr. Tedros, my question is essentially based on your presentation this morning, and and I'd like to indicate that, notwithstanding you claim to be a candidate from a developing country, in my view you seem to espouse an agenda that is very much aligned with the priorities of the North (Western countries), such as approaching global health through a security lens-- treating universality through a concept of coverage and not a universal health system. You see WHO as an implementer of international health regulations, and not as a standard setting body; you're focused on fragile states with hard to reach settings, but with little clarity on the WHO's mission in terms of the development agenda. So how can we translate your views in terms of a development candidate?

Tedros Adhanom: Sorry, but the question is not clear. Can you clarify, please?

Brazil: How can you better explain your claim of being from the South (Third world countries) or a development candidate?

Tedros Adhanom: Did you say, linking it with sustainable development?

(The audience bursts into laughter)

Chairman: Can I possibly try to clarify the question?

Brazil: Yes, please do. (smirk)

Chairman: Tedros, during your presentation this morning, you claimed to be a candidate coming from a developing country (Third world country), yet the plans you put forward during your presentation this morning are driven by the agenda of the North (Western countries). So how can you claim to be from a Third World country, yet presenting the agenda of the developed world (Western countries)? Is that clear enough?

Tedros Adhanom: Sorry, I don't understand the question. Can you repeat the question in Tigrigna, please?

Digital Weyane: - ሕዚ ግርም። ክቡር አይተ ቴድሮስ አድሓኖም፣ ጊሓት አው ዘቕረብኩምዎ ክትዕ፡ ካው ሳልሳይ ዓለም ዝመፃእኩ ተዋዳዳሪ ኡየ ኡሞ በይዛኹም ምረፁኒ ክትብሉ ተደሚፅኩም። አብቱይ ዘቕረብኩምዎ ክትዕ ሀምዝተዓዘብናዮ ግን ላይቶም ሃፍታማት ፈረንጂ ሃገራት አጀንዳ ከምእተራምዱን፡ ላይቶም ሳልሳይ ዓለም ድኻታት ሃገራት አጀንዳ ግን ከምእትቃወሙን ንፁር ኮይኑ'ሎ። ሕዚ ጥያቄና፣ ንስኹም ጀግና ወያኔ ወዲ ዓድዋ፡ ልሃፍታማት ፈረንጂ ጉንብስ ቀና እላበልኩም እላሰገድኩም አጀንዳኦም ሀም እተራምዱሎም ቃልኩም እላሃብኩምዎም፡ ለቶም ሕብሪ ቆርበቶም ዘይተመችአኩም ፀለምቲ አፍሪቃውያን ግን ሀም ዘይናይኩም ወገን ርኢኹም ብፈረንጂ ከተርግፅዎም ሰይጣን'ዶ አሳሕቲቱኩም ወይስ ዓቢድኩም ጨርቅኹም አውዲቕኩም እይኹም?? ኡስቲ ነዚኣ መልሱ።
Last edited by Digital Weyane on 17 Mar 2020, 01:29, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Tedros Adhanom is My Hero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Mar 2020, 01:28

Moite moite bele ajaw aregit Smirnoff :P
Digital Weyane wrote:
17 Mar 2020, 01:24

Brazil: Mr. Tedros, my question is essentially based on your presentation this morning, and and I'd like to indicate that, notwithstanding you claim to be a candidate from a developing country, in my view you seem to espouse an agenda that is very much aligned with the priorities of the North (Western countries), such as approaching global health through a security lens-- treating universality through a concept of coverage and not a universal health system. You see WHO as an implementer of international health regulations, and not as a standard setting body; you're focused on fragile states with hard to reach settings, but with little clarity on the WHO's mission in terms of the development agenda. So how can we translate your views in terms of a development candidate?

Tedros Adhanom: Sorry, but the question is not clear. Can you clarify, please?

Brazil: How can you better explain your claim of being from the South (Third world countries) or a development candidate?

Tedros Adhanom: Did you say, linking it with sustainable development?

(The audience bursts into laughter)

Chairman: Can I possibly try to clarify the question?

Brazil: Yes, please do. (smirk)

Chairman: Tedros, during your presentation this morning, you claimed to be a candidate coming from a developing country (Third world country), yet the plans you put forward during your presentation this morning are driven by the agenda of the North (Western countries). So how can you claim to be from a Third World country, yet presenting the agenda of the developed world (Western countries)? Is that clear enough?

Tedros Adhanom: Sorry, I don't understand the question. Can you repeat the question in Tigrigna, please?

Digital Weyane: - ክቡር አይተ ቴድሮስ አድሓኖም፣ ጊሓት አው ዘቕረብኩምዎ ክትዕ፡ ካው ሳልሳይ ዓለም ዝመፃእኩ ተዋዳዳሪ ኡየ ኡሞ በይዛኹም ምረፁኒ ክትብሉ ተደሚፅኩም። አብቱይ ዘቕረብኩምዎ ክትዕ ሀምዝተዓዘብናዮ ግን ላይቶም ሃፍታማት ፈረንጂ ሃገራት አጀንዳ ከምእተራምዱን፡ ላይቶም ሳልሳይ ዓለም ድኻታት ሃገራት አጀንዳ ግን ከምእትቃወሙን ንፁር ኮይኑ'ሎ። ሕዚ ጥያቄና፣ ንስኹም ጀግና ወያኔ ወዲ ዓድዋ፡ ልሃፍታማት ፈረንጂ ጉንብስ ቀና እላበልኩም እላሰገድኩም አጀንዳኦም ሀም እተራምዱሎም ቃልኩም እላሃብኩምዎም፡ ለቶም ሕብሪ ቆርበቶም ዘይተመችአኩም ፀለምቲ አፍሪቃውያን ግን ሀም ዘይናይኩም ወገን ርኢኹም ብፈረንጂ ከተርግፅዎም ሰይጣን'ዶ አሳሕቲቱኩም ወይስ ዓቢድኩም ጨርቅኹም አውዲቕኩም እይኹም?? ኡስቲ ነዚኣ መልሱ።

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 17 Mar 2020, 01:30

:lol: 😄😄😄😄😄😄 I know Abdulaziz Cherqu kidrbiy iu.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 17 Mar 2020, 23:05

Tedros Adhanom of Adwa was chillaxing at the WHO headquarters when a staffer entered his office with an urgent message about the newly discovered COVID-19 virus in China and asked him what they should name the virus? Tedros took a quick look at the label of the beer he was drinking and said "Corona Virus." And the rest is history. 8) 8)

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 17 Mar 2020, 23:24

Digital Weyane wrote:
17 Mar 2020, 23:05
Tedros Adhanom of Adwa was chillaxing at the WHO headquarters when a staffer entered his office with an urgent message about the newly discovered COVID-19 virus in China and asked him what they should name the virus? Tedros took a quick look at the label of the beer he was drinking and said "Corona Virus." And the rest is history. 8) 8)

get lost you booshti hamasenay qedad meakoru.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 23 Mar 2020, 14:07

"ሌብነት ስራ ነው እስክትያዝ ድረስ።" (አይተ መለስ ዜናዊ)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 23 Mar 2020, 14:15

The Agame dog owned by China

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 23 Mar 2020, 14:18

The lying Agame at WHO

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Mar 2020, 15:25

On April 23, 2017

Dr. Tedros Adhanom One of WHO Director General Finalist is an Individual Suspected of a Crime Against Humanity

https://ecadforum.com/2017/04/23/dr-ted ... anity/amp/

Amhara Professionals Union (APU)
Washington D.C., USA

Amhara Professionals Union Research Paper, Regarding Dr. Tedros Adhanom and WHO (PDF)

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Amhara Professionals Union (APU) presents you objective facts about Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus proving that he is unfit to be one of the finalists for the appointment of WHO Director General, let alone to win and assume the role in few months.

Amharas are one of the most populous ethnic groups in Ethiopia comprising over one third of population. The Amhara Professionals Union (APU), which is a non-profit advocacy group for the causes related with the Amhara, is a Washington D.C. based Civic organization comprised of Medical Doctors, Scientists, Lawyers and other Professionals of Amhara descent all over the world organized to defend the rights and interests of the Amhara people against the heinous crimes the current TPLF/EPRDF led regime has been committing for over twenty five years. APU believes that not only is Dr. Ghebreyesus a very poor choice for the job, he is also an embarrassment to the core values of WHO.

Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus

One of the core principles in the constitution of WHO reads:
Informed opinion and active co-operation on the part of the public are of the utmost importance in the improvement of the health of the people.
We at the APU share the following statement about Dr. Ghebreyesus’s candidacy and have attached a paper http://ecadforum.com/wp-content/uploads ... 370&x30375 that exhibits the candidate’s overall record at the helm of the Ministry of Health and Foreign Affairs of Ethiopia in more than a decade.

If we were to consider only our Ethiopian or African background, we, members of the Amhara Professionals Union (APU), could have simply supported the candidacy of Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus for WHO’s Director General position.

However, we believe that WHO, as an International organization with extended reach throughout the world, should be led by someone who has a proven record of accomplishment of serving human beings without prejudice and shows respect to all human kind irrespective of their ethnic background or religion. As APU, we evaluate individuals based on their competence and past track records regardless of their ethnic, religious or regional background. Dr. Ghebreyesus should be judged based on his role as Minister of Ethiopian Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH), Minister of Foreign Affairs and as a politburo member of the Tigray People’s Liberation Front (TPLF), a political party that is the most powerful within the Ethiopian People’s Revolutionary Democratic Front (EPRDF) led government of Ethiopia.

Human Rights Watch and many other National and International Organizations have widely criticized TPLF/ EPRDF led government for crimes against Humanity and atrocities towards the Ethiopian people. The attached document provides objective evidences why APU believes Dr. Ghebreyesus lacks the competence, impartiality, accountability and transparency that we feel are required for a position of this magnitude. The document highlights the following:

• The candidate has failed to be transparent by forcing the Ethiopian Ministry of Health to not report and cover up a Cholera epidemic throughout his tenure by simply renaming a deadly epidemic as an Acute Watery Diarrhea (AWD) even after the diagnosis of Vibrio Cholerae was confirmed. His priority in deciding so was to conceal the impact a public admission of Cholera epidemic might have on Tourism and image of his Party rather than protecting the international community and attempting to reach out to the affected areas. Such a sad error due to lack of judgment resulted in a nationwide epidemic.

• The candidate has treated his own citizens differently based on their ethnicity contrary to WHO’s goal of building a better, healthier future for all people throughout the world. While WHO strives to better the lives of underserved and marginalized communities, Dr. Ghebreyesus who descends from Tigre ethnic group disfavored the “Amhara Regional State” through poor health care.

For instance, disproportionately high mortality coupled with selective application of contraceptives use has led to a selective reduction of the growth rate of the Amhara people. Such disparities were created and gaps increased across all measures of health in his leadership tenure. Of particular importance is the unexplained 2.5 million decrease in the Amhara population under his healthcare leadership. The Amharas were victimized and punished due to their ethnic background.

We understand that accountability, integrity, transparency and honesty are among WHO’s core ethical principles. Sadly, Dr. Ghebreyesus has failed to meet all these standards while he assumed his role in the aforementioned posts. Therefore, we at the APU, believe that it would be a travesty of justice if WHO awards its highest position to a person who violated WHO’s core principles and whose deliberate actions and inactions have claimed the lives of millions of Amhara people as well as other Ethiopians.

We urge WHO members to look at the attached review of the data that have been published by the Ethiopian FMOH, and learn how Dr. Ghebreyesus and his associates systematically discriminated against the Amhara people in Ethiopia while preferentially treating others with a high level of open partiality. We at the APU thank you in advance for the attention you give to the attached document entitled
International Organizations Leadership Recruitment Policies: the Failed Experiment of Dr. Tedros A. Ghebreyesus Candidacy for WHO Director General position.
If you have any questions or need further explanations, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Sincerely,

Amhara Professionals Union (APU)
Washington D.C., USA
Email: [email protected]

Ejersa

Post by Ejersa » 23 Mar 2020, 15:40

:mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 14:07
"ሌብነት ስራ ነው እስክትያዝ ድረስ።" (አይተ መለስ ዜናዊ)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Mar 2020, 16:42

present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 16:28
Ascari Eritrean adhanom qockroach qorchame

Where is he going to go now.

Will Esayas let him in? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or, will he join his tplf Ascari Eritrean brothers in hotel mekele?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Mar 2020, 19:35

present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 18:58
And you are an Ascari eritrean:lol: :x :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cockroach qorchame retard

[ quote=Zmeselo post_id=1033590 time=1584996141 user_id=25738]

present wrote:

[/quote]

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 23 Mar 2020, 20:06

Qiqiqiqiqiqi :mrgreen:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Mar 2020, 20:10

አይ የቀን ጅብ! አይገባህም መቸም! :lol:

እናትህን ባንተ በጣም እንደምታዝን: የተረጋገጠ ነዉ!

present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:37
Cockroach you already lost your mind :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:35

present wrote:
And you are an Ascari eritrean:lol: :x :

present wrote:

[/quote]

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Mar 2020, 20:26

Ye qen jiboch come in different shapes & forms, qen jib. :lol:

Instead of talking too much, catch them and send them to us in chains & we'll show you if they're ours or not.

present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 20:21
Ye ken jibs are tplf Ascari Eritreans hiding in hotel mekele. They are your brothers :lol:

Hibuchibuch, you are done bit'ch!!

Zmeselo wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 20:10

present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

present wrote:
And you are an Ascari eritrean:lol: :x :

present wrote:

[/quote]

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Mar 2020, 21:18

Well you supposedly hate them hyena, so why do you care too much if we're gonna get nasty with them?

You're their not so smart digital q'mal, that's why.

present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 20:39
Yea you ascaris are nasty people, you hate eachother! We know that very well. The Tigreans thought us about you all!

You are nasty to eachother

It's because of the Italians, Turks and Arabs and U.K. that destroyed your social backbones for 500 years!!!

Zmeselo wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 20:26

Instead of talking too much, catch them and send them to us in chains & we'll show you if they're ours or not.

present wrote:
Ye ken jibs are tplf Ascari Eritreans hiding in hotel mekele. They are your brothers :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:

present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

[/quote]

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Mar 2020, 22:21

Then your other choice is to be a man and go get them or stfu, instead of "quzema".

What a cûnt!

present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 21:31
You are too retard. Baria

I never said I care :lol:

You hubuchibuch beleta :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 21:18
Well you supposedly hate them hyena, so why do you care too much if we're gonna get nasty with them?

You're their not so smart digital q'mal, that's why.

present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 20:39
Yea you ascaris are nasty people, you hate eachother! We know that very well. The Tigreans thought us about you all!

You are nasty to eachother

It's because of the Italians, Turks and Arabs and U.K. that destroyed your social backbones for 500 years!!!

Zmeselo wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 20:26

present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

[/quote]

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 23 Mar 2020, 23:52

Present የወያኔ አንበሳ፡ መረጃ ፎሩም ላይ አገሳ

ዎንድሜ ፕሬዘንት፡ የዓድዋ ወያኔ አንበሳ
እጅግ ተቆጥቶ መረጃ ፎሩም ላይ አገሳ
ሽንፈቱን ለመበቀል ኮምፕዩተሩ ይዞ ተነሳ
በአማራው ህዝብ ላይ ሽብር ነዛ!

በግራ እጁ አመዳም እግሩን በቀኝ እጁ ሆዱን እያከከ
ርሀቡን ሊያስታግስ አንበጣ እንደ ማስቲካ እያኘከ
እንዳጣ ለማኝ ድርቅ ብሎ እየተሳደበ
ከኤርትራውያን ጋር ግጥሚያ ለማድረግ ራሱን አቀረበ፡ 8)

እረፍት የለሽ ወያኔ ዎንድሜ፣ ይብላኝ ላንተ ይብላኝልህ
ግመሉን በመርፌ ቀዳዳ ለማሽሎክ ሸክሙ ከብዶ የተጫነህ