Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

Re: Guys, we need to make a collective decision - we need a national pledge

Post by justo » 19 Mar 2020, 00:50

Sabur wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 19:19
Justo Jasus the Amhara appologists says it again.
I am telling you Justo the b!tch would love to be abused by the Amharas.
Only wedi aba Tor and a member of ESEPA- ጓል/ወዲ ጦር ሰራዊት - Justo/Justina the B!TCH would write such a thing.

Those of US True Eritreans who were born and grew up in Eritrea know the brutality of the Amharas first hand. Every Eritrean in Asmara, Keren, Aqordat, Oum Hajer, Dekemhare, Adi Keyh, Mendefera, Masswa, Assab, and in every Eritrean Villages knows the brutality of the Amhara lead Tor Serawit first hand.

Below is a small list of massacres committed by the Amhara led Ethiopian against the People of Eritrea (Eritreans).
This list is just as FYI; the list does not fully tell the magnitude of the massacres committed by the amhara led Ethiopia against Innocent Eritreans. The True Number is many times higher than actually reported.

Eritreans will want to have good relations with neighbors but not by selling ourselves and our values.
shushshshshshs

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 Mar 2020, 03:24

Weizero justina. Why don't you shut the f@@ck up.

Any Eritrean who is in the company of wedi medhin berad supporter is either an opportunist [ deleted ], a gold digger, a moral less x@&nt who doesn't deserve to breath.

ነየናይ ኢኻኸ "leadership" ትብል ዘለኻ ከይሓፈርካ ኣንታ ብጽብጽ ወዲዛ ቡታኔላ ብጽብጽ.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 19 Mar 2020, 05:03

justo wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:30
its leadership
The half-baked incompetent group of wedi-arba'a Isaias Afwerki should resign immediately!

ኤንብኤ (ኤርትራ ንኤርትራውያን ብኤርትራውያን)

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 19 Mar 2020, 11:22

Justo,

Our brothers and sisters died for us to criticize and change any government at the will of the people. You live in the US and enjoy all freedom and liberty along with your family yet you wish the worst for the Eritrean people ? Leaderships are to be criticized and removed when necessary. That is what I call real independence. We are not there yet.

justo

Post by justo » 19 Mar 2020, 14:12

Aurorae wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 11:22
Justo,

Our brothers and sisters died for us to criticize and change any government at the will of the people. You live in the US and enjoy all freedom and liberty along with your family yet you wish the worst for the Eritrean people ? Leaderships are to be criticized and removed when necessary. That is what I call real independence. We are not there yet.
Aurorae brother,
I understand where you're coming from, and believe me I too am a proponent of free thinking. And it doesn't take rocket science to know that everybody has the right to criticise any part of Eritrea. What I am reacting against is this deliberate maligning of the country. As I mentioned in other threads, the Woyanes are
1. Defeated
2. Encircled by enemies
3. Lost all the money they invested outside Tigray in Ethiopia
4. Are kicked out from the ruling party
5. Are herded like cattle in Yemen
6. Have been cleansed from Gonder and the rest of Ethiopia

But they have created this fictive narrative that they are doing well and that Eritrea is hell. And people like deki Arawit have bought wholesale into this fictive narrative. The anger deki arawit displays is not caused by reality, but by propaganda

So the campaign I want Eritreans to start is to tell the world ንኤርትራ "ከይተሰኩንዋ".