Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
simbe11
Member
Posts: 1623
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by simbe11 » 16 Mar 2020, 17:22

ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች አንዱ አገር መገንጠሉ ነው:: አንድን ህዝብ ለመለየት ብዙ ደም ስላፈሰሰ!!
እሁን የሚሰማው ነገር ግን የባሰ እንድጠላው ወይ ደሞ ጥላቻዬ እንዲቀንስ ማድረጉን መለየት ተስኖኛል::
ባንድ ጎን መገንጠልን ልተው ማለቱ ደስ ሲለኝ::
በሌላ በኩል ደሞ ስልጣን ካልተሰጠኝ ብሎ መገንጥሉ::

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 24822
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by Degnet » 16 Mar 2020, 17:47

Ante bezu yegebah aymeslem ya neger honoal be derg mekniat,derg baymeta yehe hulu dem ayfesem neber,I have been in Asseb from 1966 until 1976,I have seen how Eritreans have been terrorized after the EPLF attacked the oil refinery in 1975,I was also a victim of a mob the day after the attack.

sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 2410
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by sebdoyeley » 16 Mar 2020, 17:49

simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:22
ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች አንዱ አገር መገንጠሉ ነው:: አንድን ህዝብ ለመለየት ብዙ ደም ስላፈሰሰ!!
እሁን የሚሰማው ነገር ግን የባሰ እንድጠላው ወይ ደሞ ጥላቻዬ እንዲቀንስ ማድረጉን መለየት ተስኖኛል::
ባንድ ጎን መገንጠልን ልተው ማለቱ ደስ ሲለኝ::
በሌላ በኩል ደሞ ስልጣን ካልተሰጠኝ ብሎ መገንጥሉ::
mn agebah ahiya, donkey sound for you hhhhahaahahhahahah

sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 2410
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by sebdoyeley » 16 Mar 2020, 17:51

Degnet wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:47
Ante bezu yegebah aymeslem ya neger honoal be derg mekniat,derg baymeta yehe hulu dem ayfesem neber,I have been in Asseb from 1966 until 1976,I have seen how Eritreans have been terrorized after the EPLF attacked the oil refinery in 1975,I was also a victim of a mob the day after the attack.
you qomal agame if it were now we could cut your throat :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

simbe11
Member
Posts: 1623
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by simbe11 » 16 Mar 2020, 17:59

sebdoyeley,
This is what I think. If you have any counter argument, bring it in.
Otherwise, I wouldn't trade insult with you.
You might be an old lady, "MILE READING 200k+", who is looking for attention.
sebdoyeley wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:49
simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:22
ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች አንዱ አገር መገንጠሉ ነው:: አንድን ህዝብ ለመለየት ብዙ ደም ስላፈሰሰ!!
እሁን የሚሰማው ነገር ግን የባሰ እንድጠላው ወይ ደሞ ጥላቻዬ እንዲቀንስ ማድረጉን መለየት ተስኖኛል::
ባንድ ጎን መገንጠልን ልተው ማለቱ ደስ ሲለኝ::
በሌላ በኩል ደሞ ስልጣን ካልተሰጠኝ ብሎ መገንጥሉ::
mn agebah ahiya, donkey sound for you hhhhahaahahhahahah

simbe11
Member
Posts: 1623
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by simbe11 » 16 Mar 2020, 18:02

I am not sure of what you are saying.
The derg regime is one of the grim the world.
But, Shabia was active before derg came in to play.

Degnet wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:47
Ante bezu yegebah aymeslem ya neger honoal be derg mekniat,derg baymeta yehe hulu dem ayfesem neber,I have been in Asseb from 1966 until 1976,I have seen how Eritreans have been terrorized after the EPLF attacked the oil refinery in 1975,I was also a victim of a mob the day after the attack.

sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 2410
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by sebdoyeley » 16 Mar 2020, 18:04

simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:59
sebdoyeley,
This is what I think. If you have any counter argument, bring it in.
Otherwise, I wouldn't trade insult with you.
You might be an old lady, "MILE READING 200k+", who is looking for attention.
sebdoyeley wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:49
simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:22
ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች አንዱ አገር መገንጠሉ ነው:: አንድን ህዝብ ለመለየት ብዙ ደም ስላፈሰሰ!!
እሁን የሚሰማው ነገር ግን የባሰ እንድጠላው ወይ ደሞ ጥላቻዬ እንዲቀንስ ማድረጉን መለየት ተስኖኛል::
ባንድ ጎን መገንጠልን ልተው ማለቱ ደስ ሲለኝ::
በሌላ በኩል ደሞ ስልጣን ካልተሰጠኝ ብሎ መገንጥሉ::
mn agebah ahiya, donkey sound for you hhhhahaahahhahahah
agame has no counter-argument. what are we talking about here?
an Agame is no good buyer or certainly no good seller.
an agame is good beggar and deceiver ,
be judge yourself, withe beggar and deceiver, what possibly are we going to argue for
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Follower
Member
Posts: 1510
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 01:19

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by Follower » 16 Mar 2020, 18:25

simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:22
ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች አንዱ አገር መገንጠሉ ነው:: አንድን ህዝብ ለመለየት ብዙ ደም ስላፈሰሰ!!
እሁን የሚሰማው ነገር ግን የባሰ እንድጠላው ወይ ደሞ ጥላቻዬ እንዲቀንስ ማድረጉን መለየት ተስኖኛል::
ባንድ ጎን መገንጠልን ልተው ማለቱ ደስ ሲለኝ::
በሌላ በኩል ደሞ ስልጣን ካልተሰጠኝ ብሎ መገንጥሉ::
In this case you need to hate all Eritreans ,,as it's NOT isayas's only choice but every Eritrean's choice,,

Advice,Do NOT listen dmtsi agames .

simbe11
Member
Posts: 1623
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by simbe11 » 16 Mar 2020, 18:38

I don't hate Eritreans, period.
I don't like Isayas, period.
Isayas wilke seb eyu. N'eay Isaysain hizbi Eritrean hade aykonun, ayneberun.
You might don't agree with me; these are my feelings.

Follower wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 18:25
simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:22
ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች አንዱ አገር መገንጠሉ ነው:: አንድን ህዝብ ለመለየት ብዙ ደም ስላፈሰሰ!!
እሁን የሚሰማው ነገር ግን የባሰ እንድጠላው ወይ ደሞ ጥላቻዬ እንዲቀንስ ማድረጉን መለየት ተስኖኛል::
ባንድ ጎን መገንጠልን ልተው ማለቱ ደስ ሲለኝ::
በሌላ በኩል ደሞ ስልጣን ካልተሰጠኝ ብሎ መገንጥሉ::
In this case you need to hate all Eritreans ,,as it's NOT isayas's only choice but every Eritrean's choice,,

Advice,Do NOT listen dmtsi agames .

Follower
Member
Posts: 1510
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 01:19

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by Follower » 16 Mar 2020, 19:01

simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 18:38
I don't hate Eritreans, period.
I don't like Isayas, period.
Isayas wilke seb eyu. N'eay Isaysain hizbi Eritrean hade aykonun, ayneberun.
You might don't agree with me; these are my feelings.

Follower wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 18:25
simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:22
ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች አንዱ አገር መገንጠሉ ነው:: አንድን ህዝብ ለመለየት ብዙ ደም ስላፈሰሰ!!
እሁን የሚሰማው ነገር ግን የባሰ እንድጠላው ወይ ደሞ ጥላቻዬ እንዲቀንስ ማድረጉን መለየት ተስኖኛል::
ባንድ ጎን መገንጠልን ልተው ማለቱ ደስ ሲለኝ::
በሌላ በኩል ደሞ ስልጣን ካልተሰጠኝ ብሎ መገንጥሉ::
In this case you need to hate all Eritreans ,,as it's NOT isayas's only choice but every Eritrean's choice,,

Advice,Do NOT listen dmtsi agames .
ንኢሰያስ ምፍታው/ምጽላእ ኣይኮነን ዘባእስ፡ ሕቶ ናጽነት ሕቶ መላእ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ስለዝኮነ ፡ምኽንያት መጽለኢኻ ንኢሰያስ ከኣ ኤርትራ ካብ ኢትዮጵያ "ፈልይዋ" ኢልካ እንተኮይኑ (ከም'ቲ ኣብ ላዕሊ ዝጠቀስካዮ),ንመላእ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ክትጸልኦ ኣለካ ማለት እዩ።ኢሳያስ 1/5000000 ንናጽነት ኤርትራ ዝተቃለሱ እዩ እምበር ነቲ ናይ ናጽነት ሕቶ ዘበገሶ ኣይኮነን።
ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ኣይጸልኦን እየ በሃለይ እንተ ኮንካ,ንኢሰያስ ፈሊኻ ዘጽልእ ምክንያት ኣይረኣየንን እዩ,ጉድካ ይፈለጥ!!!

simbe11
Member
Posts: 1623
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by simbe11 » 16 Mar 2020, 19:15

You are right, he isn't the one who started the initial war. But he carried on the movement and break one people into two. For that I hate him. Asking for your right in one thing, seceding is another.
If it was the will of the entire people of Eritrea, where were the 1950 unity movement supporters during referendum?
I can tell you first hand. We needed our rights to be respected not seceding from Ethiopia.

Follower wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 19:01
simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 18:38
I don't hate Eritreans, period.
I don't like Isayas, period.
Isayas wilke seb eyu. N'eay Isaysain hizbi Eritrean hade aykonun, ayneberun.
You might don't agree with me; these are my feelings.

Follower wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 18:25
simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:22
ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች አንዱ አገር መገንጠሉ ነው:: አንድን ህዝብ ለመለየት ብዙ ደም ስላፈሰሰ!!
እሁን የሚሰማው ነገር ግን የባሰ እንድጠላው ወይ ደሞ ጥላቻዬ እንዲቀንስ ማድረጉን መለየት ተስኖኛል::
ባንድ ጎን መገንጠልን ልተው ማለቱ ደስ ሲለኝ::
በሌላ በኩል ደሞ ስልጣን ካልተሰጠኝ ብሎ መገንጥሉ::
In this case you need to hate all Eritreans ,,as it's NOT isayas's only choice but every Eritrean's choice,,

Advice,Do NOT listen dmtsi agames .
ንኢሰያስ ምፍታው/ምጽላእ ኣይኮነን ዘባእስ፡ ሕቶ ናጽነት ሕቶ መላእ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ስለዝኮነ ፡ምኽንያት መጽለኢኻ ንኢሰያስ ከኣ ኤርትራ ካብ ኢትዮጵያ "ፈልይዋ" ኢልካ እንተኮይኑ (ከም'ቲ ኣብ ላዕሊ ዝጠቀስካዮ),ንመላእ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ክትጸልኦ ኣለካ ማለት እዩ።ኢሳያስ 1/5000000 ንናጽነት ኤርትራ ዝተቃለሱ እዩ እምበር ነቲ ናይ ናጽነት ሕቶ ዘበገሶ ኣይኮነን።
ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ኣይጸልኦን እየ በሃለይ እንተ ኮንካ,ንኢሰያስ ፈሊኻ ዘጽልእ ምክንያት ኣይረኣየንን እዩ,ጉድካ ይፈለጥ!!!

Follower
Member
Posts: 1510
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 01:19

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by Follower » 16 Mar 2020, 21:01

simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 19:15
You are right, he isn't the one who started the initial war. But he carried on the movement and break one people into two. For that I hate him. Asking for your right in one thing, seceding is another.
If it was the will of the entire people of Eritrea, where were the 1950 unity movement supporters during referendum?
I can tell you first hand. We needed our rights to be respected not seceding from Ethiopia.


Follower wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 19:01
simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 18:38
I don't hate Eritreans, period.
I don't like Isayas, period.
Isayas wilke seb eyu. N'eay Isaysain hizbi Eritrean hade aykonun, ayneberun.
You might don't agree with me; these are my feelings.

Follower wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 18:25
simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:22
ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች አንዱ አገር መገንጠሉ ነው:: አንድን ህዝብ ለመለየት ብዙ ደም ስላፈሰሰ!!
እሁን የሚሰማው ነገር ግን የባሰ እንድጠላው ወይ ደሞ ጥላቻዬ እንዲቀንስ ማድረጉን መለየት ተስኖኛል::
ባንድ ጎን መገንጠልን ልተው ማለቱ ደስ ሲለኝ::
በሌላ በኩል ደሞ ስልጣን ካልተሰጠኝ ብሎ መገንጥሉ::
In this case you need to hate all Eritreans ,,as it's NOT isayas's only choice but every Eritrean's choice,,

Advice,Do NOT listen dmtsi agames .
ንኢሰያስ ምፍታው/ምጽላእ ኣይኮነን ዘባእስ፡ ሕቶ ናጽነት ሕቶ መላእ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ስለዝኮነ ፡ምኽንያት መጽለኢኻ ንኢሰያስ ከኣ ኤርትራ ካብ ኢትዮጵያ "ፈልይዋ" ኢልካ እንተኮይኑ (ከም'ቲ ኣብ ላዕሊ ዝጠቀስካዮ),ንመላእ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ክትጸልኦ ኣለካ ማለት እዩ።ኢሳያስ 1/5000000 ንናጽነት ኤርትራ ዝተቃለሱ እዩ እምበር ነቲ ናይ ናጽነት ሕቶ ዘበገሶ ኣይኮነን።
ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ኣይጸልኦን እየ በሃለይ እንተ ኮንካ,ንኢሰያስ ፈሊኻ ዘጽልእ ምክንያት ኣይረኣየንን እዩ,ጉድካ ይፈለጥ!!!
The referendum was fair,,the result was clear , 99.98% chose independence and 0.02% includes those whom you thought were pro unity.
What do mean by the underlined?arent you tigraway?

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 3377
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Mar 2020, 22:52

ኡኔም ከወያኔ ዎንድሜ ሲምቤ ጋር ሞቶ በሞቶ ኡስማማለሁ። ኡኛ የዓድዋ ተወላጅ ወያኔ ኢሳያስን የምንጠላው የታላቋ ትግራይ ሪፑብሊክ ህልማችን ገድሎ ስለቀበረ ነው። ቦዚህ ሙክንያት ነው ዎንድሜ ሲምቤ ኢሳያስን የሚጠላው። ኡኔም ኡንደሱ ነኝ።

ዳውን ዳውን ኢሳያስ!! :evil: :evil:

simbe11
Member
Posts: 1623
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by simbe11 » 17 Mar 2020, 09:47

No, I am not from Tigray.
Follower wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 21:01
simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 19:15
You are right, he isn't the one who started the initial war. But he carried on the movement and break one people into two. For that I hate him. Asking for your right in one thing, seceding is another.
If it was the will of the entire people of Eritrea, where were the 1950 unity movement supporters during referendum?
I can tell you first hand. We needed our rights to be respected not seceding from Ethiopia.


Follower wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 19:01
simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 18:38
I don't hate Eritreans, period.
I don't like Isayas, period.
Isayas wilke seb eyu. N'eay Isaysain hizbi Eritrean hade aykonun, ayneberun.
You might don't agree with me; these are my feelings.

Follower wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 18:25
simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:22
ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች አንዱ አገር መገንጠሉ ነው:: አንድን ህዝብ ለመለየት ብዙ ደም ስላፈሰሰ!!
እሁን የሚሰማው ነገር ግን የባሰ እንድጠላው ወይ ደሞ ጥላቻዬ እንዲቀንስ ማድረጉን መለየት ተስኖኛል::
ባንድ ጎን መገንጠልን ልተው ማለቱ ደስ ሲለኝ::
በሌላ በኩል ደሞ ስልጣን ካልተሰጠኝ ብሎ መገንጥሉ::
In this case you need to hate all Eritreans ,,as it's NOT isayas's only choice but every Eritrean's choice,,

Advice,Do NOT listen dmtsi agames .
ንኢሰያስ ምፍታው/ምጽላእ ኣይኮነን ዘባእስ፡ ሕቶ ናጽነት ሕቶ መላእ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ስለዝኮነ ፡ምኽንያት መጽለኢኻ ንኢሰያስ ከኣ ኤርትራ ካብ ኢትዮጵያ "ፈልይዋ" ኢልካ እንተኮይኑ (ከም'ቲ ኣብ ላዕሊ ዝጠቀስካዮ),ንመላእ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ክትጸልኦ ኣለካ ማለት እዩ።ኢሳያስ 1/5000000 ንናጽነት ኤርትራ ዝተቃለሱ እዩ እምበር ነቲ ናይ ናጽነት ሕቶ ዘበገሶ ኣይኮነን።
ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ኣይጸልኦን እየ በሃለይ እንተ ኮንካ,ንኢሰያስ ፈሊኻ ዘጽልእ ምክንያት ኣይረኣየንን እዩ,ጉድካ ይፈለጥ!!!
The referendum was fair,,the result was clear , 99.98% chose independence and 0.02% includes those whom you thought were pro unity.
What do mean by the underlined?arent you tigraway?

simbe11
Member
Posts: 1623
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by simbe11 » 17 Mar 2020, 09:50

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ከታላቋ ትግራይ ሪፑብሊክ ጋር ወደ ገሃነም!!!!!
አሜን
Digital Weyane wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 22:52
ኡኔም ከወያኔ ዎንድሜ ሲምቤ ጋር ሞቶ በሞቶ ኡስማማለሁ። ኡኛ የዓድዋ ተወላጅ ወያኔ ኢሳያስን የምንጠላው የታላቋ ትግራይ ሪፑብሊክ ህልማችን ገድሎ ስለቀበረ ነው። ቦዚህ ሙክንያት ነው ዎንድሜ ሲምቤ ኢሳያስን የሚጠላው። ኡኔም ኡንደሱ ነኝ።

ዳውን ዳውን ኢሳያስ!! :evil: :evil:

Follower
Member
Posts: 1510
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 01:19

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by Follower » 17 Mar 2020, 15:15

simbe11 wrote:
17 Mar 2020, 09:47
No, I am not from Tigray.
Follower wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 21:01
simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 19:15
You are right, he isn't the one who started the initial war. But he carried on the movement and break one people into two. For that I hate him. Asking for your right in one thing, seceding is another.
If it was the will of the entire people of Eritrea, where were the 1950 unity movement supporters during referendum?
I can tell you first hand. We needed our rights to be respected not seceding from Ethiopia.


Follower wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 19:01
simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 18:38
I don't hate Eritreans, period.
I don't like Isayas, period.
Isayas wilke seb eyu. N'eay Isaysain hizbi Eritrean hade aykonun, ayneberun.
You might don't agree with me; these are my feelings.

Follower wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 18:25

In this case you need to hate all Eritreans ,,as it's NOT isayas's only choice but every Eritrean's choice,,

Advice,Do NOT listen dmtsi agames .
ንኢሰያስ ምፍታው/ምጽላእ ኣይኮነን ዘባእስ፡ ሕቶ ናጽነት ሕቶ መላእ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ስለዝኮነ ፡ምኽንያት መጽለኢኻ ንኢሰያስ ከኣ ኤርትራ ካብ ኢትዮጵያ "ፈልይዋ" ኢልካ እንተኮይኑ (ከም'ቲ ኣብ ላዕሊ ዝጠቀስካዮ),ንመላእ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ክትጸልኦ ኣለካ ማለት እዩ።ኢሳያስ 1/5000000 ንናጽነት ኤርትራ ዝተቃለሱ እዩ እምበር ነቲ ናይ ናጽነት ሕቶ ዘበገሶ ኣይኮነን።
ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ኣይጸልኦን እየ በሃለይ እንተ ኮንካ,ንኢሰያስ ፈሊኻ ዘጽልእ ምክንያት ኣይረኣየንን እዩ,ጉድካ ይፈለጥ!!!
The referendum was fair,,the result was clear , 99.98% chose independence and 0.02% includes those whom you thought were pro unity.
What do mean by the underlined?arent you tigraway?
simbe11 wrote:
20 Dec 2019, 01:18
The good thing is you’re not the one who determine my identity.
 Ethiopiawinet bnatka zwehab wey’kea zkilkel man’net aykonen. Ane Ethiopiawi eye. Manineteyin zegnetyin hanti Ethiopia eya.
ወይ ጉኡኡኡኡኡድ

lil kogne
Member
Posts: 176
Joined: 20 Jul 2019, 17:11

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by lil kogne » 17 Mar 2020, 15:31

Btwedign Batwedign ene gid yelegnm yemibal yedro zefen Neber. There was a song while I was growing up saying whether you like me or not I don't care. Coming to the main point, who cares if you like Issayas Afewerki ? first of all you are not Eritrean. secondly for one person who does not like him, there are thousands if not millions who like him. Therefore, speak about the current issues or else your opinion has no merit. I am not saying to be mean but that is the truth.

Hawzen
Member+
Posts: 5726
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by Hawzen » 17 Mar 2020, 18:32

simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:22
ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች አንዱ አገር መገንጠሉ ነው:: አንድን ህዝብ ለመለየት ብዙ ደም ስላፈሰሰ!!
እሁን የሚሰማው ነገር ግን የባሰ እንድጠላው ወይ ደሞ ጥላቻዬ እንዲቀንስ ማድረጉን መለየት ተስኖኛል::
ባንድ ጎን መገንጠልን ልተው ማለቱ ደስ ሲለኝ::
በሌላ በኩል ደሞ ስልጣን ካልተሰጠኝ ብሎ መገንጥሉ::
Sister Eden,

I think it is better to move on and settle as a minority and a citizen of the least important killil Tigray. It has already been almost 30 years since Eritrea has declared its independence. PIA might have led the struggle but 99.8% of the Eritrean people have already decided for independence. Today Eritrea is a member of UN!! PIA's vote counts just one vote. Whether PIA was the leader of the movement or not, no one would have stopped Eritrean Independence since it is our peoples choice.

When it comes to agames claim that PIA tried to compromise Eritrea independence if he were to be the President of Ethiopia is just a bogus.. Agames fake news. If I were you or any Ethiopian for that matter, I would not believe what the coward TPLF goons say... They are trying to make their former master look against Eritrean Independence so that the George Washington of Eritrea not only he would lose support but also he would be hated by the people of Eritrea. For Eritreans, it does not even bother us a bit since we know the twisted heart nature of agames. You know that the very twisted road in Eritrea is named as Libi Tigray... :lol: :lol: Shortly after the Lion of Nakfa roared about the useless Janda Woyane in ERI-TV, as expected all the coward rats hiding in Mekelle holes came out and screamed like a teenage girl.

PIA stand has always been the same: The killer of Tigray Republic Dream has never ever compromised about Eritrea Independence and Sovereignty. In the meantime, the 1976 manifesto of Tigray Republic dream is dead and buried side by side its drafter your idol frog Meles :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: .

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Maxi
Member+
Posts: 5865
Joined: 06 Mar 2014, 04:33

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by Maxi » 17 Mar 2020, 19:16

Hawzen wrote:
17 Mar 2020, 18:32
When it comes to agames claim that PIA tried to compromise Eritrea independence if he were to be the President of Ethiopia is just a bogus.. Agames fake news. If I were you or any Ethiopian for that matter, I would not believe what the coward TPLF goons say...

R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
This videos prove you are 100% right. TPLF leaders never tell the truth for their own people, the Tigrians, let alone for Ethiopians.
Please wait, video is loading...
Please wait, video is loading...

simbe11
Member
Posts: 1623
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

Re: ኢሳያስን ከምጠላበት ዋነኛ ምክንያቶች!!!!

Post by simbe11 » 17 Mar 2020, 20:05

I did answer this question multiple time and I don't want to go this road anymore.
Follower wrote:
17 Mar 2020, 15:15
simbe11 wrote:
17 Mar 2020, 09:47
No, I am not from Tigray.
Follower wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 21:01
simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 19:15
You are right, he isn't the one who started the initial war. But he carried on the movement and break one people into two. For that I hate him. Asking for your right in one thing, seceding is another.
If it was the will of the entire people of Eritrea, where were the 1950 unity movement supporters during referendum?
I can tell you first hand. We needed our rights to be respected not seceding from Ethiopia.


Follower wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 19:01
simbe11 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 18:38
I don't hate Eritreans, period.
I don't like Isayas, period.
Isayas wilke seb eyu. N'eay Isaysain hizbi Eritrean hade aykonun, ayneberun.
You might don't agree with me; these are my feelings.


ንኢሰያስ ምፍታው/ምጽላእ ኣይኮነን ዘባእስ፡ ሕቶ ናጽነት ሕቶ መላእ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ስለዝኮነ ፡ምኽንያት መጽለኢኻ ንኢሰያስ ከኣ ኤርትራ ካብ ኢትዮጵያ "ፈልይዋ" ኢልካ እንተኮይኑ (ከም'ቲ ኣብ ላዕሊ ዝጠቀስካዮ),ንመላእ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ክትጸልኦ ኣለካ ማለት እዩ።ኢሳያስ 1/5000000 ንናጽነት ኤርትራ ዝተቃለሱ እዩ እምበር ነቲ ናይ ናጽነት ሕቶ ዘበገሶ ኣይኮነን።
ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ኣይጸልኦን እየ በሃለይ እንተ ኮንካ,ንኢሰያስ ፈሊኻ ዘጽልእ ምክንያት ኣይረኣየንን እዩ,ጉድካ ይፈለጥ!!!
The referendum was fair,,the result was clear , 99.98% chose independence and 0.02% includes those whom you thought were pro unity.
What do mean by the underlined?arent you tigraway?
simbe11 wrote:
20 Dec 2019, 01:18
The good thing is you’re not the one who determine my identity.
 Ethiopiawinet bnatka zwehab wey’kea zkilkel man’net aykonen. Ane Ethiopiawi eye. Manineteyin zegnetyin hanti Ethiopia eya.
ወይ ጉኡኡኡኡኡድ

Post Reply