Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Selam/

Re: Egyptian media “Ethiopians in the US support Egypt’s water rights”

Post by Selam/ » 16 Mar 2020, 15:02

Don't they have any shame? Let alone Ethiopians, I don’t even see dozens of Egyptians. Don’t provoke us. If Ethiopians in DC come out, they would flood the white house and choke the Egyptian embassy. Not worth it to protest in front of the latter though.

tlel

Post by tlel » 16 Mar 2020, 15:11

They probably saw Oneg (OLF) flag which is adapted from Egypt

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 16 Mar 2020, 15:41

Stop daydreaming! There's no way Ethiopia can win against Egypt, as this is a matter of life-and-death for Egypt. And bear in mind, Uncle Sam is behind Egypt, and not Ethiopia. And don't forget either that all Arabs that have excellent relations with Uncle Sam are sticking with Egypt, and not with Ethiopia!

All it takes to sort this out is a phone call from Uncle Sam to your Amhara in Oromo skin charlatan PM. Hold on until things get serious!
Last edited by Somaliman on 16 Mar 2020, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 16 Mar 2020, 15:54

It is not the US which seemed to be backing up the Egyptian demand, instead it is the Trump administration. American governments come and go, but Ethiopia always will be there to use what is hers.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 16 Mar 2020, 16:04

Where are you located on that photo?
Somaliman wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 15:41
Stop daydreaming! There's no way Ethiopia can win against Egypt, as this a matter of life-and-death for Egypt. And bear in mind, Uncle Sam is behind Egypt, and not Ethiopia. And don't forget either that all Arabs that have excellent relations with Uncle Sam are sticking with Egypt, and not with Ethiopia!

All it takes to sort this out is a phone call from Uncle Sam to your Amhara in Oromo skin charlatan PM. Hold on until things get serious!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 16 Mar 2020, 16:24

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 15:54
It is not the US which seemed to be backing up the Egyptian demand, instead it is the Trump administration. American governments come and go, but Ethiopia always will be there to use what is hers.

You're right, "American governments come and go". But what you forget is that American policy has lately been to provide strong support to governments that supported U.S. and Israeli interests in the Middle East - and Egypt hasn't failed to play that role to date.

And don't forget relations have improved significantly between Israel and Egypt after the removal of Morsi from office in July 2013, with close military cooperation over the Sinai insurgency.

Again, stop daydreaming. The only way Ethiopia can win in this case is to negotiate a satisfactory deal with Egypt.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 16 Mar 2020, 16:33

Somaliman wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 16:24
You're right, "American governments come and go". But what you forget is that American policy has lately been to provide strong support to governments that supported U.S. and Israeli interests in the Middle East - and Egypt hasn't failed to play that role to date.

And don't forget relations have improved significantly between Israel and Egypt after the removal of Morsi from office in July 2013, with close military cooperation over the Sinai insurgency.

Again, stop daydreaming. The only way Ethiopia can win in this case is to negotiate a satisfactory deal with Egypt.
I guess Cigar is in charge of pretending to be Somali today. Don't worry Ethiopia will do what it wants and you will sit here whining about it like the giant loser that you are.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 16 Mar 2020, 16:54

opmerc wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 16:33
Somaliman wrote:

I guess Cigar is in charge of pretending to be Somali today. Don't worry Ethiopia will do what it wants and you will sit here whining about it like the giant loser that you are.

No one bothers to interact with you with respect; you're a delusional retard that should be locked in a psychiatric ward, but I wonder which hospital would be prepared to keep your dirty arse for more than a day, or two!

I would slap you in the face, but that would be animal abuse! It's even an insult for animals to call you an animal! I'm not insulting you; I'm just describing you, despicable wanker!

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 16 Mar 2020, 17:04

Somaliman wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 16:54
No one bothers to interact with you with respect; you're a delusional retard that should be locked in a psychiatric ward, but I wonder which hospital would be prepared to keep your dirty arse for more than a day, or two!

I would slap you in the face, but that would be animal abuse! It's even an insult for animals to call you an animal! I'm not insulting you; I'm just describing you, despicable wanker!
There you are Cigar. You are one of the easiest of your bitter sisters to spot. You wouldn't slap anything though.

So stop with the fake toughguy act and let's talk about something you know a little about. And that is the state of Ethiopian football.

Do you have any further input for me on the progress?

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 16 Mar 2020, 17:06

Somaliman wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 15:41
Stop daydreaming! There's no way Ethiopia can win against Egypt, as this a matter of life-and-death for Egypt. And bear in mind, Uncle Sam is behind Egypt, and not Ethiopia. And don't forget either that all Arabs that have excellent relations with Uncle Sam are sticking with Egypt, and not with Ethiopia!

Shut up you ignorant idiot

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 16 Mar 2020, 17:10

opmerc wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 16:33
Somaliman wrote:

I guess Cigar is in charge of pretending to be Somali today.

The other day, you were saying I was Zmeselo, but today it's Cigar that is using my username to write the above. You must be suffering from a serious mental unsoundness, buffoon! You should go to see a psychiatrist, instead of hanging on this forum with you diarrhea of the mouth that's disgusted by everyone.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 16 Mar 2020, 17:14

Somaliman wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:10
The other day, you were saying I was Zmeselo, but today it's Cigar that is using my username to write the above. You must be suffering from a serious mental unsoundness, buffoon! You should go to see a psychiatrist, instead of hanging on this forum with you diarrhea of the mouth that's disgusted by everyone.
Like I told the other Shabia midget, I don't care which of you is using the account. You all stand out like sore thumbs you are just too stupid to see it.

Now please tell Cigar to come give me some of his information because I am dying to know more about what's going on with that enormous stadium and its progress.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 16 Mar 2020, 17:19

Lol this is the first time I am being called a Somalian
I will that badge with honor. Just don't call me agame or Ethiopian not to insult the genuine ethiopians by the way.
What I am saying is that I wouldn't change my Eritreanism for a zillion dollars.
Now, why you call Somalian is me (Cigar) is because he is a smart dude like me.
In other words, not that I hate Ethiopia, but since I know politics is dirty (Eritreans experience) I been saying the same thing Somalian just said.
Ethiopia's Dam will be an elephant project unless Ethiopia make some kind of half win scenario with Egypt.
You ethiopians need to stop telling yourselves that a naturally flowing river which crosses borders is yours. It is not.
For a fact that you can not stop it flowing to the Mediterranean is a fact that the river belongs to the Mediterranean sea.
And logic dictates that the lives of millions of people takes higher priority than building a dam for electricity.
The international community would help you to build a nuclear power generated power, or Egypt can give you an Ethiopian sovereign territory in it's own land at the end flow of the river to build a dam (after Egypt gets its share...the excess water) and manage it and sell your electricity to who ever you want.
All that is besides all the worst scenario is stacked against Ethiopia.
This is not a hate thing. It is just politics at play.
Remember when Eritrea was all along right about every thing, only because ethiopia is the darling of the west, it got all the favor from its masters?
Well now your dilemma is not Eritrea, it is Egypt, the most favorable daling of the west in Africa.
Hope you be always honest than looking only for your interests.
I mean, when you see wrong doing by the west, I hope you advocate against it when it comes to other countries.
Other than that the boomerang will come and hit you in the faces one day, as it is doing now.
Honesty and respect is the best policy.
Again, what I said is not a hate thing.
Life comes before money.
Egypt comes before ethiopia even if it didnt get help from the USA and the Arabs.
Put your feet on the Egyptians shoes or lives.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 16 Mar 2020, 17:26

Cigar wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:19
Lol this is the first time I am being called a Somalian
I will that badge with honor. Just don't call me agame or Ethiopian not to insult the genuine ethiopians by the way.
What I am saying is that I wouldn't change my Eritreanism for a zillion dollars.
Now, why you call Somalian is me (Cigar) is because he is a smart dude like me.
In other words, not that I hate Ethiopia, but since I know politics is dirty (Eritreans experience) I been saying the same thing Somalian just said.
Ethiopia's Dam will be an elephant project unless Ethiopia make some kind of half win scenario with Egypt.
You ethiopians need to stop telling yourselves that a naturally flowing river which crosses borders is yours. It is not.
For a fact that you can not stop it flowing to the Mediterranean is a fact that the river belongs to the Mediterranean sea.
And logic dictates that the lives of millions of people takes higher priority than building a dam for electricity.
The international community would help you to build a nuclear power generated power, or Egypt can give you an Ethiopian sovereign territory in it's own land at the end flow of the river to build a dam (after Egypt gets its share...the excess water) and manage it and sell your electricity to who ever you want.
All that is besides all the worst scenario is stacked against Ethiopia.
This is not a hate thing. It is just politics at play.
Remember when Eritrea was all along right about every thing, only because ethiopia is the darling of the west, it got all the favor from its masters?
Well now your dilemma is not Eritrea, it is Egypt, the most favorable daling of the west in Africa.
Hope you be always honest than looking only for your interests.
I mean, when you see wrong doing by the west, I hope you advocate against it when it comes to other countries.
Other than that the boomerang will come and hit you in the faces one day, as it is doing now.
Honesty and respect is the best policy.
Again, what I said is not a hate thing.
Life comes before money.
Egypt comes before ethiopia even if it didnt get help from the USA and the Arabs.
Put your feet on the Egyptians shoes or lives.
:lol: :lol: See was that hard? All you had to do is claim your miserable thoughts on your own account. You don't have to be so scared you pretend to be someone else. No one cares what you think about the subject anyway. It's just easier this way.

And let's not talk about things you have no idea about. Or else someone might be tempted to tell you that no part of the Red Sea is yours and anyone can do whatever they want in it or around it while your emaciated friends watch from onshore with their tattered slippers.

Instead, let's talk about giant stadiums and the magnificent football that will be played there. Give us your wisdom from your heyday please. Stick to that.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 16 Mar 2020, 17:48

I am not going to prove to you that I am Cigar or Somalian.
If you were intelligent you should focus on the message than the messenger you filthy agame.
Besides you heard me saying the same thing before. An Eritrea is not as stupid to claim other nationality identity. We are proud of who we are, we are honest and we tell what is right even if one is our friend but is wrong.
Now let's wait and see who is right about the dilemma Ethiopia is at and the fact that Eritrea owns over 1200 miles of sea shores which you can't take our of your unattainable dream.
I don't freaking know what you talking about stadium crap.
Asmara's population is probably 600 to 700 thousand unlike the congested and uncomfortable Addis with 5 to 6 million people.
So why the fu*ck does Eritrea need to build a mega stadium which is going to look empty even when the most will be in the stadium at its highest is 20 thousand plus or minus.
It is like you are blaming us for not having 13 miles rail track you have for over 6 million Addis residents or empty high rise glass buildings.
Asmara doesn't need such crap.
Asmara is built with rectangular, easy access streets which people can use to go from point A to B.
Why do you think it was voted to be the most charming city and got inscribed in the world Heritage site by UNESCO in July 2017 in its entirety (first time ever a world city got inscribed in its entirety).
And finally be smart and face the smart guy by the nick Somalian and stop making lame excuse when you hear the same message from different smart people.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 16 Mar 2020, 18:02

Cigar wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 17:48
I am not going to prove to you that I am Cigar or Somalian.
If you were intelligent you should focus on the message than the messenger you filthy agame.
Besides you heard me saying the same thing before. An Eritrea is not as stupid to claim other nationality identity. We are proud of who we are, we are honest and we tell what is right even if one is our friend but is wrong.
Now let's wait and see who is right about the dilemma Ethiopia is at and the fact that Eritrea owns over 1200 miles of sea shores which you can't take our of your unattainable dream.
I don't freaking know what you talking about stadium crap.
Asmara's population is probably 600 to 700 thousand.
So why the fu*ck does Eritrea need to build a mega stadium which is going to look empty even when the most will be in the stadium at its highest is 30 thousand plus or minus.
It is like you are blaming us for not having 13 miles rail track you have for over 6 million Addis residents or empty high rise glass buildings.
Asmara doesn't need such crap.
Asmara is built with rectangular, easy access streets which people can use to go from point A to B.
Why do you think it was voted to be the most charming city and got inscribed in the world Heritage site by UNESCO in July 2017 in its entirety (first time ever a world city got inscribed in its entirety).
And finally be smart and face the smart guy by the nick Somalian and stop making lame excuse when you hear the same message from different smart people.

I wanted your thoughts on what you know about it, since you seem to follow such close attention to our football. It's obvious such a thing won't get built in Asmara. Ever. Pretending it has not been built yet because you don't want one is the funniest thing you've said in a while though. I appreciate such humor.

Old relics get voted heritage sites. That's not something to be proud about. But pretending your people prefer living in ruins and not an actual livable city is customary for people who have no answers. Instead just post pictures of the compound your dear leader built for himself as he tells you suckers he lives on modest wages.

And I have no problem addressing anything you losers say individually or collectively. I just get annoyed when you pretend to be someone else while you do it. It shows your lack of spine. So grow one then say what you feel.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 16 Mar 2020, 19:07

Listen you idiot, I might have talked about sports but never said a crap about stadiums.
Stadiums just like the empty glass buildings or crappy universities rock buildings you have in Addis and else where doesn't mean they have to produce educated people, or athletes. In sports case one needs to excel on their profession regardless of the stadiums.
You have numerous gigantic stadiums and you are still the shame of east Africa considering you never have an interruption of football for centuries, but may be if the African championship was measured by how many big stadiums countries have, you would have been probably in the top 20 list countries, but in actual football it is in the list of the worst 30 African countries.
Come on man, life in Addis and and majority of the African cities with over 3 to 6 million residents is uncomfortable. It is just a fact.
Asmara yes was engineered by the Italians just like some infrastructures in Ethiopia, but it was built by the Eritreans.
And the Italians unlike your previous envy full leaders didn't damage it but left it as is, for its builders and owners.
The saying by you hasadat that Asmara is built by the Italians is as if you will refuse to drive a vehicle which is built by foreigners, unless you are living in a remote ethio region and you still are walking bare foot and bu*it naked.
It is just freaking amazing that some of you compare your owns with Eritrea's to begin with, unless you wished you were Eritrean or unless you admire us and our owns.
Why don't you compare yourselves with your age group like Egypt, Iraq, Jesus, Damarcus, Italy, UK, Moscow etc.
In Addis people wait for public transportation for over 3 hours and thus you should be ashamed to call such life is desirable or comfortable.
Man, walking in Asmara is like a kid walking in a candy shop or Disney world and public transportation is very smooth.
And make sure you lodge your complaint to UNESCO for choosing Asmara to be the wonder city to the next, next, next, next generation.
Relics my behind.
You are a freaking idiot that you hijacked the thread and forced me to go along with your unattainable dreams.
Tin'as ti'bey Asmara is for Eritreans and we like it.
I am not going to compare it with any other city for Asmara is unique with amazing citizens and millions of foreign nationals who adore it and is the city which has songs dedicated to it in numerous languages which is second to none.
And if that is not what you believe, we would have seen or heard you comparing your cities with Djiboutti, Kenya, Moqadisho or Juba, Baghdad, Cairo.
Your kinds just get bu*tt hurt when you hear the names Eritrea, Asmara, PIA, Massawa, Assab, Red Sea, Italy, Arab for no freaking reason.
Now sit your ugly a*as, relax and watch the other world wonder which is still Eritrean own.
Click below and make sure you do not puke of dizziness.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 16 Mar 2020, 19:43

Cigar wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 19:07
Look around at where you are genius. When I come over to a website that's about Eritrea or Eritreans pretending to be some other nationality and moaning all day with nonsense, you can accuse me of having grudges against Eritreans.

If stadiums or sports amenities were not important at producing athletes, you people would be sitting at number one in world rankings right now. But no, you're at 205 out of 210 countries. Everyone beneath you with the exception of Sri Lanka is a tiny island in the middle of nowhere. People in decades old active civil wars or not even technically a country are above you.

And go ahead pretend all day if you like that your desolate and empty city is more comfortable to live in than a cosmopolitan one. Walking around Asmara is not like a kid walking in a candy shop. It's more like walking around a set of a movie about mass exodus.

I told you the first time we spoke, I don't give a flying [deleted] about any of you. If none of you were here whining all day I'm not spending one second thinking about any of you. If you want to test that theory or prove me a liar, all you have to do is run off and build a website of your own and fawn all day about how much you love Eritrea there and see if me or anyone else like me comes along to object.

But we all know you won't do that. All you have left is to keep coming here and fuming. So keep it up. I'm going to celebrate when we finish our dams and our stadiums and our buildings and the million other things we will accomplish while you lot kill yourselves with heartburn.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 16 Mar 2020, 20:03

So, you wanted to compare the two cities! Here you are:

The Unesco has added Asmara to its list of World Heritage sites, while Addis is known as "The dusty and dirty city" on TripAdvisor and Lonely Planet.

It's not erecting tall buildings that a city needs to get right and be deemed beautiful, moron!