Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

Re: VIDEO: "ኢትዮጵያ መልሳ የክርስቲያን መንግስት አቋቅማ፣ ፓርላማዉ እንደ አፄ ሀይለ ሥላሴ ዘመን በኦርቶዶክስ ክርስቲያኖች ቁጥጥር ስር መዋል አለበት"። ዲያቆን ዳንኤል ክብረት። WO

Post by TGAA » 16 Mar 2020, 01:40

The poor Egyptian poopy, you have s lot of scarecrow to gather your mindless mob, but this foolish trick of yours have been used countless times by your weyanne buddies and Ayatola gewarre it is made toothless. Do you have updated trick to your zambies..we appreciate a good entertainment. Dork

free-tembien

Re: VIDEO: "ኢትዮጵያ መልሳ የክርስቲያን መንግስት አቋቅማ፣ ፓርላማዉ እንደ አፄ ሀይለ ሥላሴ ዘመን በኦርቶዶክስ ክርስቲያኖች ቁጥጥር ስር መዋል አለበት"። ዲያቆን ዳንኤል ክብረት። WO

Post by free-tembien » 16 Mar 2020, 03:51

yaballo wrote:
15 Mar 2020, 18:24
kunta kunte, why do you have to lie quoting something from your @ss which daniel never said. honestly, i am not even a fan of daniel but are you guys so desperate as to go this low? omg, it seems the desperation is way severe than what i actually thought :lol: :lol: keep crying :lol:

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 16 Mar 2020, 04:33

Now, we clearly knew where Prosperity Party Led by Paster Abiy Ahmed who is a member of Prosperity Gospel and Daniel Kibret who is working day and night to create religious war in Ethiopia are going. In that case we are forced to pull our religious card too. I believe this is not good for the country, but they are pushing us to that side.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 16 Mar 2020, 11:40

Masud wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 04:33
Now, we clearly knew where Prosperity Party Led by Paster Abiy Ahmed who is a member of Prosperity Gospel and Daniel Kibret who is working day and night to create religious war in Ethiopia are going. In that case we are forced to pull our religious card too. I believe this is not good for the country, but they are pushing us to that side.
You have pulled every card available and, you still are here endlessly complaining about a deacon who is appointed to a worthless position. Go all the way and let's see what you are able to do. Shyt !