Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

simbe11

Re: King Yohannes near Asmara to Metema Yohannes??? What was Menelik doing during that time???

Post by simbe11 » 13 Mar 2020, 16:48

Seb-Timali,

Yohanes and Minilik did they fair share and passed a while back.
Tarik dabo ayhonim yil yeneberew leba zare tarik zekari sihon yigermal!!!

Tog Wajale

Re: King Yohannes near Asmara to Metema Yohannes??? What was Menelik doing during that time???

Post by Tog Wajale » 13 Mar 2020, 16:52

Halafi Dingai, You Are Drunk On False History. Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Are Always Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me. Nothing Else Bas*tard Prostit*ute Agga*me.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 13 Mar 2020, 17:06

Yohannes was busy chopping off limbs of thousands of Muslims at Boru Meda in wello while Italians encroached from the north. Yohannes further gave safe passage to Egyptians which irked the Sudanese to finally claim his head. Yohannes is also remembered for his infamous act of bringing Napier with his troops to the gates of Meqdela to finally have King Tewodros get killed. Yohannes is also known to have mutilated and finally gouge the eyes of his own brother-in-law, Wagshum Gobezze of lasta, to ensure his illegal ascendancy to the throne. Last but not least, the midget king was busy screwing his bother's wife Welette Tekle Haymanot, to father his illegitimate son Ras Mengesha Yohannes while the brother was away campaigning. :mrgreen: Now ya know