Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Maxi
Member+

አብይ አህመድ ከሌሎች ሃይማኖቶች ይልቅ የፕሮቴስታንት ሃይማንት ለእድገትና ለዲሞክራታይዜሽን ተመራጭና የተሻለ አለ!!

Post by Maxi » 12 Mar 2020, 08:34

የአብይ አህመድ መንግስት ክልሎችን በጎጥ ለመከፋፋል እና የኦርቶዶክ ሃይማኖትን ለማዳከምና የፕሮቴስታት ሃይማኖትን ለማስፋፋት እየሰራ መሆኑ ተጋለጠ!!

የአብይ አህመድ መንግስት ባለፈ ጥር 2012 ዓም ናዝሬት/አዳማ ላይ "የፖለቲካ ብልፅግናን የማረጋገጥ ትልም እና ፈተናዎች" በሚለው የፓርቲውን መመርያ መፅሄት ላይ ከ2500 በላይ ለሚሆኑ ከሁሉም ክልሎች ለመጡ ከፍተኛ የብልፅግና ባለስልጣንት እና አመራሮች በሰጠው ስልጠና ክልሎችን በጎጥ በመከፋፈል ትንንሽ ማድረግ እንደሚገባ እና የኦርቶዶክ ሃይማኖትን ለማዳከምና የፕሮቴስታት ሃይማኖትን ለማስፋፋት መመርያ ሰጥቷል።

የስልጠና መፅሄት ውስጥ የተካተተው ፅሁፍ ብልጽግና ፓርቲ ከሌሎች እምነቶች በተሻለ ፕሮቴታንትን እምነትን እንደሚመርጥ አጋለጠ። የአብይ አህመድ መንግስት ከኦርቶዶክስና ከሙስሊም ሃይማኖቶች ይልቅ የፕሮቴስታን ሃይማኖትን ለእድገት ተመረጭ ነው አለ!!

አብይ አህመድ ከሌሎች ሃይማኖቶች ይልቅ የፕቴስታንት ሃይማንት ለእድገትና ለዲሞክራታይዜሽን ተመራጭና የተሻለ በመሆኑ የፕሮቴታንት ሃይማኖትን እንደሚያበረታታ የገለፀው ባለፈ በናዝሬት/አዳማ ከተማ ከየክልሎች ለመጡት ቁጥራቸው ከ2500 በላይ ለሚሆኑ ፒፒ ባለስልጣንት እና አመራሮች "የፖለቲካ ብልፅግናን የማረጋገጥ ትልም እና ፈተናዎች" በሚለውን የፒፒ ፓርቲ መመርያ መጽሄት ላይ ስልጠና በሰጠበት ወቅት ነው!! ከታች ያለውን ያንብቡ!!

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: አብይ አህመድ ከሌሎች ሃይማኖቶች ይልቅ የፕሮቴስታንት ሃይማንት ለእድገትና ለዲሞክራታይዜሽን ተመራጭና የተሻለ አለ!!

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 12 Mar 2020, 09:16

I do not think any leader should mix politics with religion. If the alleged statement that Abiy had said was true, he was wrong for saying it.
But on the theoretical question whether a Protestant religion is more in tune with capitalism than any other religion, a healthy debate could be made.
As a person who has no any affiliation with any Ethiopian political party, I however, do not afraid to explore that issue. I have thought about it, and read over the years several books which at least tangentially explore the issue. It is my choice to explore the issue ; no one in this planet has a right to tell me not to. Abiy also has the same right in exploring the issue. That his being a Protestant should not hinder him from exploring the issue. In fact, we need such curiosity driven leader to lead a country. Having said that, I repeat, if he publicly stated what was alleged, he was wrong.

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 12 Mar 2020, 09:34

Abiy Ahmed being himself a protestant and PM of the country, is mixing his religious matters with his political powers.

Using his power, he is officially promoting Protestantism and systematically destroying other religions.
Didn't you know that Abiy Ahmed has gave more than €25,000 to Pastor Yonatan Akliluto expand his/their protestant religion?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 Mar 2020, 09:39

As I always say... Ethiopia need cultural revolution than anything else. I am not in a position to compare which religion is best however I see some backwards culture mix with orthodox religion.

For instance “ferash adash” is an insult... blacksmith is an insult... potter is an insult and “shemanee” is an insult. Are you fûcking kidding me? Even some folks after living for so many years among the most civilized and advance society, they still think and behave like the backward mentality the should disposed after their arrival in the west. Moreover, I don’t know how it developed but there are only 7 working days per month under Ethiopia Orthodox Church enforcer.. many priests and deacons live off poor people’s hard earned grain and money...
God!! There is a lots of wrong ideologies are inserted into the Ethiopians Orthodox Church rule...
The insanity in a making never ceased even in this 21st century. We already have St. Meles Zenawi in a making . Things are fûcked up by the fûcked up few illiterates purists inside Orthodox Church. In this pace, orthodox will dwarfed even further to none existent. The church needs radical change and enforce the truth over manipulation business.
The insanity of Ethiopia’s religion don’t stop there. The Protestant church share their own default. The religion became a business and unbelievable low morals behaviors and ceremonies. Where they got the lies, acting like suffering some mental problem, laud and never end prophesy pulled out of the air everyday. It seems a religion more like creating cult. They teach nothing bible but lies because the so called pastors are not up to the job due to lack of knowledge but chasing wealth. So embarrassing!

Only Islam hold the ground and doing what they do right: they worship allah, they preach honesty, they pray regularly, they help the poor, they don’t take anyone’s hard earned, they preach honest income and share their earnings with the poor, they preach hard working.... many more. The only shortcoming on Islam like Orthodox Church followers easy to turn them to radical group. Other than that Islam is doing better than others.

I am just saying

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 12 Mar 2020, 10:14

Fed_Up wrote:
12 Mar 2020, 09:39

Only Islam hold the ground and doing what they do right: they worship allah, they preach honesty, they pray regularly, they help the poor, they don’t take anyone’s hard earned, they preach honest income and share their earnings with the poor, they preach hard working.... many more. The only shortcoming on Islam like Orthodox Church followers easy to turn them to radical group. Other than that Islam is doing better than others.

I am just saying
Read it here : Why are Muslim majority countries more corrupt? :P :P :P

https://www.mohammedamin.com/Community_ ... rrupt.html

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 12 Mar 2020, 10:39

Wedi, thanks for posting the article. The article could be summarized that Christians had moved away from believing political power was given to leaders by divine power to that of rulers got their power from the people who elected them, There is no such a learning curve in moslem religion. Still the Mohammed teaching shapes the politics of the moslem world : in which a morally “perfect” leader given an omnipotent power. No, check on his power. What he says goes no matter what. Such a government for sure is prone to corruption, lags behind time, and unable to chart a promising future.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 Mar 2020, 11:19

I know my honest input might not welcome by some group. I am not arguing the core principles of particular religion rather the unlawful wicked rules inserted into it by individual, rulers and priests to serve for personal gain or group gain not God. However, after all i want you to aware that it is my only personal opinion.

Wedi

I have never lived in any arab nations. My above opinion is based on what I know most, Ethiopian Islam followers because the thread is about Ethiopia’s religion group and behavior. The corruption of other Arab nations are all different topics need its own thread.