Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Dawi

PIA was open to negotiate Eritrea's secession with Ethiopia while Sibhat Nega/TPLF decided against it (ethio-forum)

Post by Dawi » 10 Mar 2020, 23:26

Great interiew; Jounalist Yayesew Shimelis is becoming one the best in Ethiopia!

TOL said the following:

So, what Isaias Afwerki is doing with Abiy Ahmed is not new he had the agenda of compromising Eritrean independence all along even during the time of armed struggle. That is the main reason Isaias Afwerki has been trying to help Abiy Ahmed Ali and the expansionist forces in Ethiopia against the Tigrai people. The question is does Isaias Afwerki represent the desire and wish of the Eritrean people? Are the Eritrean people willing to throw their sovereignty and independence which they have paid and sacrificed so much?

The interview was made by the former Chairman of the TPLF, Mr. Sibhat Nega also commonly known as Aboy Sebhat Nega in an interview with Jounalist Yayesew Shimelis a few days ago.

"In the interview the veteran TPLF fighter and former Chairman of the organization Aboy Sibhat was asked by Yayesew, has Isaias Afwerki ever said if you let me to become Ethiopian president, I will stop the Eritrean struggle for independence? After explaining how Isaias Afwerki as an individual couldn’t represent the Eritrean struggle for independence and no matter what the TPLF wouldn’t have accepted such an offer, Aboy Sibhat said".

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: PIA was open to negotiate Eritrea's secession with Ethiopia while Sibhat Nega/TPLF decided against it (ethio-forum)

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Mar 2020, 23:43

ከዓድዋ ወያኔ ዎንድሜ ዳዊ ጋር ሞቶ በሞቶ ኡስማማለሁ። አቦይ ስብሓት ነጋ "ስለ ትግራይ መገንጠል አንስተን አናውቅም!" ያሉት እውነታቸው ነው። ትግራይን ከአማራው ቅኝ ገዢ እጅ አስወጥተን የትግራይ ዲሞክራቲክ ሪፓብሊክ እንመሰርታለን ብለው በደደቢት በረሃ የህወሃት ማኒፌስቶ የፃፉት ሌሊን ማርክስ እና ኤንግልስ ናቸው።

Last edited by Digital Weyane on 10 Mar 2020, 23:53, edited 2 times in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: PIA was open to negotiate Eritrea's secession with Ethiopia while Sibhat Nega/TPLF decided against it (ethio-forum)

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Mar 2020, 23:44

Dawi agamew,

Your leaders have neither self respect nor dignity at all. They keep moaning against the men who ignore them to the core. PIA and Abiy are totally ignoring them and I have never heard either PIA or Abiy have ever mentioned their name. However, the weraddaaa so called leaders of agamewoch crying like a girl mentioning PIA and Abiy’s name as daily bases. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am just having so much fun since 2018.

They are a group of men shaming the men’s world.

Enie benesu boTa Tesaqiqiq lemot naw :oops: :lol:

Maferiawoch

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 11 Mar 2020, 00:42

Dawi wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 23:26
Great interiew; Jounalist Yayesew Shimelis is becoming one the best in Ethiopia!

TOL said the following:

So, what Isaias Afwerki is doing with Abiy Ahmed is not new he had the agenda of compromising Eritrean independence all along even during the time of armed struggle. That is the main reason Isaias Afwerki has been trying to help Abiy Ahmed Ali and the expansionist forces in Ethiopia against the Tigrai people. The question is does Isaias Afwerki represent the desire and wish of the Eritrean people? Are the Eritrean people willing to throw their sovereignty and independence which they have paid and sacrificed so much?

The interview was made by the former Chairman of the TPLF, Mr. Sibhat Nega also commonly known as Aboy Sebhat Nega in an interview with Jounalist Yayesew Shimelis a few days ago.

"In the interview the veteran TPLF fighter and former Chairman of the organization Aboy Sibhat was asked by Yayesew, has Isaias Afwerki ever said if you let me to become Ethiopian president, I will stop the Eritrean struggle for independence? After explaining how Isaias Afwerki as an individual couldn’t represent the Eritrean struggle for independence and no matter what the TPLF wouldn’t have accepted such an offer, Aboy Sibhat said".

Brother Dawi,

I am sure nobody is going to believe agame how loud they scream and bi@tch.. But where have the coward TPLF goons like Aboy Sibhat been for the last 30 years to tell us this fiction??? I think this might be a clear indication that life must be getting harder and harder in Mekelle holes. Everybody knows that PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa has never compromised about the integrity and sovereignty of Eritrea... even a single inch. Agames know it! The whole world know it!!

After the Lion of Nakfa roared a couple weeks ago and told the Ethiopian people about the useless Janda Woyane, the entire coward TPLF goons came out of their hiding holes like a rat and screaming like a teenage girl.. :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

By the way, the struggle of EPLF and TPLF was clearly for independence of their respective lands. Even to this day, TPLF has not changed its name. As we all know:

EPLF stands for Eritrean People's Liberation Front. Now, the Lion of Nakfa is the George Washington of Eritrea! :lol: :lol:

TPLF stands for Tigrayan People's Liberation Front. Now, the 1976 manifesto of Tigray Republic Dream is DEAD and buried along with its drafter the coward little from Meles. :lol: :lol:

It is just a shame that this old man is now lying to his teeth after he was forced to be quarantined in Mekelle holes for more than two years.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 11 Mar 2020, 00:54

Fed_Up wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 23:44
Dawi agamew,

Your leaders have neither self respect nor dignity at all. They keep moaning against the men who ignore them to the core. PIA and Abiy are totally ignoring them and I have never heard either PIA or Abiy have ever mentioned their name. However, the weraddaaa so called leaders of agamewoch crying like a girl mentioning PIA and Abiy’s name as daily bases. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am just having so much fun since 2018.

Maferiawoch
ኣንታ Fed_Up ንስኻ'ኮ ትገድድ ንሕሙማት ትምልስ! እዚኦም ደኣ ብቐትሪ ዝብህርሩ፡ ኣብ ስሪኦም ዝሸኑ፡ በሰብስ፡ ዝገብርዎን ዝኣትውዎን ጨኒቑዎም ዘህተፍትፉ ዘለዉ፡ ዋጋ ዘይምሃቦም እዩ! እምቧእ፡ ወረ ጌና ክንደይ ዕብድብድን ሸበድበድን ክንርኢ ኢና! Just enjoy the free show brother! LOL
As to Dawi Agame, Eritrea has never seceded from Ethiopia" as the ተረት ተረት would want us to believe. No, Eritrea was illegally annexed by the midget King against the UN-mandated Federal arrangement. So the "Union" that we ever had with Ethiopia was a forced one. So, ኣይተ Dawi, how on earth would Eritrea secede from a Union she was not a party to? But again, Agames have a way of twisting the truth (like the famous one they like to repeat until the cows come home) that Eritrea "Invaded Badme", its own territory! If Agames are not stupid, I don't know who else would be!

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 11 Mar 2020, 02:00

Sebhat and the whole weyane were afraid of Issyas, because they knew they arrived in Addis on the back of the Eritrean mechanized army. Had Issay's with his compatriots wished to confederate with Ethiopian , Weyanes knew that he would have put leashes on them not to go messing up Ethiopia as they want to. It was possible the More Eritreans saw the benefit of being associated at some level with Ethiopia, the country they had been a part of in building it, Eritreans would not have allow weyane to spread their tribalism venom. Ethiopians also would have accepted Issayas as long as he shared the table equally with all Ethiopians. Both Ethiopia and Eritrea would have faired much better by that kind of arrangement. So Meles , Sebhat and all the den of vipers speed up not to give the Erirean people time to think. Weyanes till they consolidate their power, they let Eritreans have anything they want, and sometimes the things they don't want. Weyans sent coffee to make Eritrea 14th coffee exporter in the world, making tigrians envious of the special treatment Eritreans were getting. Even though Eritreans were very successful commercially in Ethiopia they already have a base and the work ethics to succeed. They don't need to robe as weyanes did to prosper. So Weyanes did everything in their power to speed up the clear cut separation from Ethiopia. Once they consolidated their power in Ethiopia, the most anti-Ethipans weyanes turned around to became the most jingoistic Ethiopian in a single month. The plan was simple to use the Ethiopian people for their evil design. what had to follow need not elaboration. However these are the facts : Eritreans have been one of the fabrics of Ethiopia, they have contributed tremendously to Ethiopia's economy, politics and sacrificed fighting for Ethiopia, they argued in the international stages on behalf of Ethiopia, and had a chance to govern Ethiopia in different capacity very well. They shouldn't have been uprooted and dispossessed as weyanes did. Yes , it was their prerogative to chart their own way, because colonialism has created a sense of identity uniquely Eritrean. But those Eritrean who have known no other place and were willing to live should have been allowed to lead a normal life. But all the evil happened because of Weyane conspiracy and backbiting. So to hear sebhat the backstabber making a case that weyanes were more concerned about Eritrea than Issays who had spend the better part of his life in the field for the cause he believed in is just another old --f---t weyanes conspiracy against Eritrean people no Eritrean falls for. It is just an observation --

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 11 Mar 2020, 06:48

TGAA,

I couldn't have said it better myself.

What amazes me is that why some of you are making PIA a stranger to Ethiopia? He has roots there. So, what is strange if he had imagined of becoming the president of Ethiopia in the past? The last 27 years has showed us, TPLF majority made a mistake on its assumption of Eritrea, its people and the rest of Ethiopia; the proof is in the pudding, PIA prevailed and is vindicated today. At the same time, I have no reason not to trust what Aboy said in this interview; he has no reason to lie at this juncture of his life. Unlike General Tsadkan and others, as an old guard, he still stands by the old TPLF stand.
'
Having said that, if you ask me, considering the present volatile situation between Ethiopia and Eritrea, PIA should reconsider & re-imagine of being the president of a newly formed Federation between the two countries; I am sure PM Dr. Abiy will be happy to facilitate; this shall be a historical achievement of a life time for PIA and may resolve a possible coming calamities our people may have to deal with. It will take us toward peace; shall cut extremists of all hues short, once and for all. 8)

Cheers!
TGAA wrote:
11 Mar 2020, 02:00
Sebhat and the whole weyane were afraid of Issyas, because they knew they arrived in Addis on the back of the Eritrean mechanized army. Had Issay's with his compatriots wished to confederate with Ethiopian , Weyanes knew that he would have put leashes on them not to go messing up Ethiopia as they want to. It was possible the More Eritreans saw the benefit of being associated at some level with Ethiopia, the country they had been a part of in building it, Eritreans would not have allow weyane to spread their tribalism venom. Ethiopians also would have accepted Issayas as long as he shared the table equally with all Ethiopians. Both Ethiopia and Eritrea would have faired much better by that kind of arrangement. So Meles , Sebhat and all the den of vipers speed up not to give the Erirean people time to think. Weyanes till they consolidate their power, they let Eritreans have anything they want, and sometimes the things they don't want. Weyans sent coffee to make Eritrea 14th coffee exporter in the world, making tigrians envious of the special treatment Eritreans were getting. Even though Eritreans were very successful commercially in Ethiopia they already have a base and the work ethics to succeed. They don't need to robe as weyanes did to prosper. So Weyanes did everything in their power to speed up the clear cut separation from Ethiopia. Once they consolidated their power in Ethiopia, the most anti-Ethipans weyanes turned around to became the most jingoistic Ethiopian in a single month. The plan was simple to use the Ethiopian people for their evil design. what had to follow need not elaboration. However these are the facts : Eritreans have been one of the fabrics of Ethiopia, they have contributed tremendously to Ethiopia's economy, politics and sacrificed fighting for Ethiopia, they argued in the international stages on behalf of Ethiopia, and had a chance to govern Ethiopia in different capacity very well. They shouldn't have been uprooted and dispossessed as weyanes did. Yes , it was their prerogative to chart their own way, because colonialism has created a sense of identity uniquely Eritrean. But those Eritrean who have known no other place and were willing to live should have been allowed to lead a normal life. But all the evil happened because of Weyane conspiracy and backbiting. So to hear sebhat the backstabber making a case that weyanes were more concerned about Eritrea than Issays who had spend the better part of his life in the field for the cause he believed in is just another old --f---t weyanes conspiracy against Eritrean people no Eritrean falls for. It is just an observation --

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 11 Mar 2020, 06:55

Fed_Up wrote:
Dawi agamew,

Maferiawoch
Zsemeom mehur Tigraway yelen beziy mekniat dema amharigna yegebrewo alewu.they have never represented Tigrians 40-50 years.haqegna Tigray zwekelu neirom entezkonu kelie kunetat mere’ena Keiran.We have only dogs like those you read here.Cry Freedom(Steven Biko)

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Mar 2020, 08:32

I hear you brother Teme. 8) 8)
It is an indication that the nose around Tplfists neck is getting tighter and tighter. You have no idea how much I am enjoying the showdown of the century. Cheers!
Temt wrote:
11 Mar 2020, 00:54
Fed_Up wrote:
Dawi agamew,

Maferiawoch
ኣንታ Fed_Up ንስኻ'ኮ ትገድድ ንሕሙማት ትምልስ! እዚኦም ደኣ ብቐትሪ ዝብህርሩ፡ ኣብ ስሪኦም ዝሸኑ፡ በሰብስ፡ ዝገብርዎን ዝኣትውዎን ጨኒቑዎም ዘህተፍትፉ ዘለዉ፡ ዋጋ ዘይምሃቦም እዩ! እምቧእ፡ ወረ ጌና ክንደይ ዕብድብድን ሸበድበድን ክንርኢ ኢና! Just enjoy the free show brother! LOL
As to Dawi Agame, Eritrea has never seceded from Ethiopia" as the ተረት ተረት would want us to believe. No, Eritrea was illegally annexed by the midget King against the UN-mandated Federal arrangement. So the "Union" that we ever had with Ethiopia was a forced one. So, ኣይተ Dawi, how on earth would Eritrea secede from a Union she was not a party to? But again, Agames have a way of twisting the truth (like the famous one they like to repeat until the cows come home) that Eritrea "Invaded Badme", its own territory! If Agames are not stupid, I don't know who else would be!