Post by sebdoyeley » 10 Mar 2020, 16:05

:lol: :lol: :lol:

justo

Re: hellow agame atum qomalat resahat alokum do

Post by justo » 10 Mar 2020, 16:17

sebdoyeley wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 16:05
Anta afka endo akib chenawi [deleted], there is no Eritrean here who thinks you are Eritrean.

All the provocative postings that openly insult people or threaten individuals are all coming from Mekelle, because like Getachew Assefa and Debretsion G Michael, you are currently beyond the reach of the law.

So stop your provocative postings, no body is falling for that.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 10 Mar 2020, 17:16

justo wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 16:17
sebdoyeley wrote:
Anta afka endo akib chenawi [deleted], there is no Eritrean here who thinks you are Eritrean.

All the provocative postings that openly insult people or threaten individuals are all coming from Mekelle, because like Getachew Assefa and Debretsion G Michael, you are currently beyond the reach of the law.

justo I don`t mean to heart your feeling

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 10 Mar 2020, 17:20

justo wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 16:17
sebdoyeley wrote:

justo i think you are infected by that Agazi crap, this days you have been more protective to the agame more than the agame themself.
you to check to the psyciatwist.
i d
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 10 Mar 2020, 18:40, edited 1 time in total.

justo

Post by justo » 10 Mar 2020, 17:23

sebdoyeley wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 17:16
justo I don`t mean to heart your feeling
Ayee Debretsion, you are in no position to "heart" anybody feeling
You and the two Getachews, wede 'Asefa and wedi Reda, might run your mouth here on Mereja using different nicks, but you're not fooling anybody.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 10 Mar 2020, 17:33

justo wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 17:23
sebdoyeley wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 17:16
justo I don`t mea i can give my full name and n to heart your feeling
Ayee Debretsion, you are in no position to "heart" anybody feeling
You and the two Getachews, wede 'Asefa and wedi Reda, might run your mouth here on Mereja using different nicks, but you're not fooling anybody.
how do you think I can convince that I am a pure Eritrean, I can give you my full name and where I live if that what it takes.
i think you have unfinished love to the agame clan or you have been deceived for long time now you can`t trust your own shadow

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 10 Mar 2020, 18:09

Justin, I don't believe sebdiyeley is agame at all and by the way about provecation, i 100% support him. The agames are best treated as qomalat they're. It is better to for tat and speak with the language they understand. Halafi mitri, abdel-lizay , absent mind, asswash or awetash all the dirty creatures are in here day in and day out insulting the Noble Eritreans who sheltered their qomal a$$es when they were struggling living in eritrea, calling the hamassiens jeganu [deleted] what have you. Are you out of your mind ? What goes around comes around, I don't deny there are descent tigrawot butብሰንኪ ንቁጽ ይነድድ ርሑስ። it is what it is. Good job, awesome job sobdoyeley give these gypsies what they deserve.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Mar 2020, 18:27

lil kogne wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 18:09
Justin, I don't believe sebdiyeley is agame at all and by the way about provecation, i 100% support him. The agames are best treated as qomalat they're. It is better to for tat and speak with the language they understand. Halafi mitri, abdel-lizay , absent mind, asswash or awetash all the dirty creatures are in here day in and day out insulting the Noble Eritreans who sheltered their qomal a$$es when they were struggling living in eritrea, calling the hamassiens jeganu [deleted] what have you. Are you out of your mind ? What goes around comes around, I don't deny there are descent tigrawot butብሰንኪ ንቁጽ ይነድድ ርሑስ። it is what it is. Good job, awesome job sobdoyeley give these gypsies what they deserve.
110% Co-signed!!

I absolutely support brother Sebdeyoley for everything he does here in ER. We need few Eri-brothers and sisters who speak the language the qomalat resahat agame understand clearly. There are few agames who deserve to be bullied by the exact the same language brother sebdeoleley has been using and I encourage him to keep it up. We can't be all of us saints here to deal the twisted heart agames. Remember agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea and I don't think anybody can deny this fact. I remember brother Gurezza when he used to post agames photos of 1984 famine wherever agames posted gruesome pictures of Eritreans. Guess what?? Every time brother Gurezza did that, agames were nowhere to be found...It means it clearly works.

To be honest, I thought brother Sebdeyoley is much nicer to agames.. He is just reminding their identity and nothing more.. :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Having said that brother justo can also do the way he has been doing and there is nothing wrong with that. However, he can't tell brother Sebdeyoley to do this and that...In fact, brother justo should encourage brother Sebdoyeley to do more of exactly this!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 10 Mar 2020, 18:36

Hawzen wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 18:27
lil kogne wrote:
110% Co-signed!!

I absolutely support brother Sebdeyoley for everything he does here in ER. We need few Eri-brothers and sisters who speak the language the qomalat resahat agame understand clearly. There are few agames who deserve to be bullied by the exact the same language brother sebdeoleley has been using and I encourage him to keep it up. We can't be all of us saints here to deal the twisted heart agames. Remember agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea and I don't think anybody can deny this fact. I remember brother Gurezza when he used to post agames photos of 1984 famine wherever agames posted gruesome pictures of Eritreans. Guess what?? Every time brother Gurezza did that, agames were nowhere to be found...It means it clearly works.

To be honest, I thought brother Sebdeyoley is much nicer to agames.. He is just reminding their identity and nothing more.. :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Having said that brother justo can also do the way he has been doing and there is nothing wrong with that. However, he can't tell brother Sebdeyoley to do this and that...In fact, brother justo should encourage brother Sebdoyeley to do more of exactly this!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
i have no idea why brother Just feel the paim more than the agame clan it is a mystery to me.i think he has been deceived by agame pretended to be Eritrean now he can`t trust his shadow. i tried to calm him down but didn`t stop associating me with as you put it to the least important kilil

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Mar 2020, 18:48

sebdoyeley wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 18:36
Hawzen wrote:
lil kogne wrote:
110% Co-signed!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
i have no idea why brother Just feel the paim more than the agame clan it is a mystery to me.i think he has been deceived by agame pretended to be Eritrean now he can`t trust his shadow. i tried to calm him down but didn`t stop associating me with as you put it to the least important kilil
Brother sebdoyeley,

If I were you, I would not worry about brother justo at all. If he wants to be a Saint, it is his choice. But he does not have the right to tell you what to do and what not to do specially when it comes to dealing with the citizens of the dead Tigray Republic. I am sure you know exactly what you have been doing and we support everything you do here in ER including reminding agames that they are Resehat Qomalat mukanom...because it is true!!! I don't think Saint justo has fully understood the twisted heart nature of the citizens of the least important killil Tigray. It is just a matter of time before he realize agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea...

Keep the wonderful job up, brother sebdoyeley!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 10 Mar 2020, 19:03

Brother Hawzen,

I kind of support Justo on this one. Insulting people because of some actions of some idiots is wrong. The main enemy is not the people of Tigray, it is TPLF. TPLF cadres do not represent the Tigrayan people. I would not call Sebdeyeley Tigrayan. There are a lot of Eritreans here who call other Eritreans agames knowing fully who they are dealing with . Two wrongs does not make it right. All of us some day will pass. The people will always be there. Let us not leave hatred, enmity and poverty to our next generations.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 10 Mar 2020, 19:08

Aurorae wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 19:03
Brother Hawzen,

I kind of support Justo on this one. Insulting people because of some actions of some idiots is wrong. The main enemy is not the people of Tigray, it is TPLF. TPLF cadres do not represent the Tigrayan people. I would not call Sebdeyeley Tigrayan. There are a lot of Eritreans here who call other Eritreans agames knowing fully well that they are dealing with other Eritreans who may not share with their opinion. . Two wrongs does not make it right. All of us some day will pass. The people will always be there.
you are dead wrong, do you know any agame who did good deed in your lifetime in Eritrea forget long time history. at the time of Derg Era the main spy who knew the people and the people feeling was agame, there is no way some on came from Awasa known nothing about the culture and language can be a spy in Eritrea
8)

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Mar 2020, 19:58

Aurorae wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 19:03
Brother Hawzen,

I kind of support Justo on this one. Insulting people because of some actions of some idiots is wrong. The main enemy is not the people of Tigray, it is TPLF. TPLF cadres do not represent the Tigrayan people. I would not call Sebdeyeley Tigrayan. There are a lot of Eritreans here who call other Eritreans agames knowing fully who they are dealing with . Two wrongs does not make it right. All of us some day will pass. The people will always be there. Let us not leave hatred, enmity and poverty to our next generations.
Ok.. let me ask you very legitimate questions. I am sure either you know many agames or you have come across agames.. Have heard from a single agame who admitted that Deporting over 100 thousand Eritreans from Ethiopians because Meles did not like the colour of our eyes was wrong? Can you tell me if you have by chance got a single a apology from any agame.... How about Meles spending millions of dollars on Susan Mice to impose sanction after sanction on the people of Eritrea?? Have you come across a single agame who disagreed with Meles??

Brother Aurorae, I know many agames in my daily activities and they all support everything happened on Eritrea and my people by TPLF. I don't mind having relationship with agame just as colleagues or neighbors.. but politically all agames are qomalat Resehat, brother Aurorae.

Hence I support brother Sebdeyoley for calling agame exactly that....The citizens of the least important killil deserve that and more as far as I am concerned. Keep it up, brother Sebdyeley!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb

justo

Post by justo » 10 Mar 2020, 22:36

Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF[/color]
Sebdoyeley appeared on Mereja on Feb 14, has already posted 459 posts, roughly 24 posts a day, does that sound digital woyane who's getting paid per pint ink or Eritrean.
We will have to know the fingerprint of DW.
There is of course no guarantee I am right, 90% according to my gut feeling. Like all the other trolls he will disappear in about 3 months and will be back with another nick.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Mar 2020, 23:36

justo wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 22:36
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Sebdoyeley appeared on Mereja on Feb 14, has already posted 459 posts, roughly 24 posts a day, does that sound digital woyane who's getting paid per pint ink or Eritrean.
There is of course no guarantee I am right, 90% according to my gut feeling. Like all the other trolls he will disappear in about 3 months and will be back with another nick.
Brother Justo,

Let's assume just for a second brother Sebdoyeley is agame (Sorry brother Sebdoyeley, I know you are about to throw up for making this assumption). What is he going to benefit by calling agames Qomalat Resehat which they are???? At the same time, I have never read a questionable comment about Eritrea and the interest of Eritrean people from this brother. By the way, I have always called agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people and that does not make me look suspicious...Because who I really am!!

In my opinion, the definition of Eritreanism is simple and straight forward:

1. A person who prioritizes the interest of Eritrea and the Eritrean people above every other countries or citizens while he/she does not compromise the sovereignty of Eritrea.

2. A person who believes agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. (This is very important to differentiate between Real Eritrean and Eritrean wannabe twisted heart agames) This is just like litmus paper :lol: :lol: !!!

3. A person who does not have the motive to create confusion about our relationship with our neighboring countries and specially trying to antagonizing us with our Ethiopian brothers and sisters.

4. Last but not least, a person who does not have any intention to create division among our people and trying weaken our country by creating friction among our people based on religion and region.

Please come back to me when brother Sebdoleyley fails to honor the list above...

Dedebit is always dedeb

justo

Post by justo » 11 Mar 2020, 02:43

Hawzen wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 23:36

Brother Justo,

Let's assume just for a second brother Sebdoyeley is agame (Sorry brother Sebdoyeley, I know you are about to throw up for making this assumption). What is he going to benefit by calling agames Qomalat Resehat which they are???? At the same time, I have never read a questionable comment about Eritrea and the interest of Eritrean people from this brother. By the way, I have always called agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people and that does not make me look suspicious...Because who I really am!!

1. A person who prioritizes the interest of Eritrea and the Eritrean people above every other countries or citizens while he/she does not compromise the sovereignty of Eritrea.

2. A person who believes agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. (This is very important to differentiate between Real Eritrean and Eritrean wannabe twisted heart agames) This is just like litmus paper :lol: :lol: !!!

3. A person who does not have the motive to create confusion about our relationship with our neighboring countries and specially trying to antagonizing us with our Ethiopian brothers and sisters.

4. Last but not least, a person who does not have any intention to create division among our people and trying weaken our country by creating friction among our people based on religion and region.

Please come back to me when brother Sebdoleyley fails to honor the list above...

Dedebit is always dedeb
Bro Hawzen, I have my gut feelings, and they never deceive me often, but there is no guarantee I am right of course. Here are some quotes from his posts, they may ring a bell. He also like paster Degnet switches between good English and intentionally creolised one with intentional crude misspellings.
"most of the tigrai people are in shock , the have no idea what really happen. i was inTigray this last month,all people told me they are confused. they are still searching their soul. some people keep visiting to the semetary of the tigraen fighters murtyr to grasp what was the aim of all...
Ethipian people love to talk about God , i am from Eritrea of course i was born from christian family but i never been in church or i have never been talken a priest, most of people in Eritrea they dont care about God, but in >Ethiopia it is total different they are very siriuos on God. i believe th...
unlike the Agame the Gondere and Eritreans are the same in many ways even ethnically they are more close
Ato Suim being more Ethiopian than before and He asked if Shabia steped an inch to the worthless kilil.the whole Ethiopian should unite in defence, it is a brotherly quest nothing wrong with that.
i am sure the Ethiopians are not going to let the agame dy alone so long the dead republic is federate but why are the agame bad mouthing Ethiopia? that is the question has never been answered.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 11 Mar 2020, 04:57

justo wrote:
11 Mar 2020, 02:43
Hawzen wrote:

Brother Justo,

Dedebit is always dedeb
Bro Hawzen, I have my gut feelings, and they never deceive me often, but there is no guarantee I am right of course. Here are some quotes from his posts, they may ring a bell. He also like paster Degnet switches between good English and intentionally creolised one with intentional crude misspellings.
"most of the tigrai people are in shock , the have no idea what really happen. i was inTigray this last month,all people told me they are confused. they are still searching their soul. some people keep visiting to the semetary of the tigraen fighters murtyr to grasp what was the aim of all...
Ethipian people love to talk about God , i am from Eritrea of course i was born from christian family but i never been in church or i have never been talken a priest, most of people in Eritrea they dont care about God, but in >Ethiopia it is total different they are very siriuos on God. i believe th...
unlike the Agame the Gondere and Eritreans are the same in many ways even ethnically they are more close
Ato Suim being more Ethiopian than before and He asked if Shabia steped an inch to the worthless kilil.the whole Ethiopian should unite in defence, it is a brotherly quest nothing wrong with that.
i am sure the Ethiopians are not going to let the agame dy alone so long the dead republic is federate but why are the agame bad mouthing Ethiopia? that is the question has never been answered.
I thought you are smart [ deleted ].but that was my miss judgment. so let me answer your questions on by one in a civilized way.
I wrote in my past that I was in Tigray, you should have guessed this by now that it was meant intentionally to miss guide the agame to believe that I know what I am talking i have been in the dead republic, to be honest, I never been in Ethiopia in my entire life, for your info I am from northwest of Eritrea, no Agame have been coming to my area since 1991 but I saw them in their miserable life in 1984, when they were lined up to eat with nine children in many ceremonies.

about the Eritrean people, they don`t care about God, that means the Eritrean people were and are secular, not radical the way the agame wants us to unite with religion, I don`t believe in God street clear and I am Eritrean.

about the gondere and Eritrean has a lot in common, I am not sure i don`t believe myself but I foud it that sentence breaks the heart and the backbone of the agame agazi thought.
about if a war start b/t Eritrea and the agame and the Ethiopian people will side with agame, it is true and they are under the federal so they have the obligation to do so, at the same time don`t trust the Amhara to much they can switch in a heart bite.
about the broken English: Engish is not from the 9 Eritrean ethnic language so I can careless.
so long

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 11 Mar 2020, 05:51

Hawzen wrote:
justo wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 22:36
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Brother Justo,

Dedebit is always dedeb
The dictator is doing an amazing job in that category than all the agames .

justo

Post by justo » 11 Mar 2020, 13:29

sebdoyeley wrote:
11 Mar 2020, 04:57
I thought you are smart [deleted].but that was my miss judgment. so let me answer your questions on by one in a civilized way.
I wrote in my past that I was in Tigray, you should have guessed this by now that it was meant intentionally to miss guide the agame to believe that I know what I am talking i have been in the dead republic, to be honest, I never been in Ethiopia in my entire life, for your info I am from northwest of Eritrea, no Agame have been coming to my area since 1991 but I saw them in their miserable life in 1984, when they were lined up to eat with nine children in many ceremonies.

about the Eritrean people, they don`t care about God, that means the Eritrean people were and are secular, not radical the way the agame wants us to unite with religion, I don`t believe in God street clear and I am Eritrean.

about the gondere and Eritrean has a lot in common, I am not sure i don`t believe myself but I foud it that sentence breaks the heart and the backbone of the agame agazi thought.
about if a war start b/t Eritrea and the agame and the Ethiopian people will side with agame, it is true and they are under the federal so they have the obligation to do so, at the same time don`t trust the Amhara to much they can switch in a heart bite.
about the broken English: Engish is not from the 9 Eritrean ethnic language so I can careless.
so long
Fool, you're dealing with a real pro here. I'm a forensic expert at the FBI. You may fool some Eritreans, but not me. BTW, is it ok if I call you Debrtsion / Debrix, since you're created in the same mould. Now let me tell you the real give aways, I know I am exposing trade secrets, but never mind

1. An Eritrean never calls himself "pure Eritrean", all the people who do that here, we know who they are. In Eritrea, we have only one class of people, not like in Tigrai where you have three types. (seb, hawsi seb, menkonkinos). So if you want to fools us in your next nick, don't do that.

2. You said you can prove to me that you're "pure Eritrean", that is another sure give away. Why would you need to prove to me that your Eritrean. If I'm foolish enough to question the identity of an Eritrean, he would simply tell me to buff off, to GTF out of his face. So don't do that next time

3. "Ato Seyoum", really? Have you ever seen or heard an Eritrean call Seyom Mesfin "Ato Seyoum", another sure give away

4. You write about your behaviour that "... it was meant intentionally to miss guide". No Eritrean would say or do that

5. You claim to be from "western Eritrea", that would make a moslem, in case you didn't know. No Eritrean moslem would say that "the Eritrean people, don`t care about God". At best he may say, I don't care about God, although I doubt that, but "all Eritrean people"? Really?

6. No Eritrean who has been following events would think that Ethiopians would "side with agame" if "shaebia moved an inch" inside the your tribal enclave

7. And why would a real Eritrean write 25 post a day on Mereja forum?

At last, let me leave you with a true story about a Mekellino moron, who was rounded up by the Saudi polis in Jeddah. When they asked him if he was a moselm, the fool replied "Yes". They batoned him unconscious and threw him out of their country, because that was a sure give away, a real moslem would never say "yes", but would say "Alhamdulillah".

So, if you want to pretend to be Eritrean, learn few things about us, tell Debrix to train you better.

About the two Eritreans that you have fooled, I am enjoying that, I will follow you with amusement the three months that you'll keep your nick, before you change it to something else.

Now, shushshshsh and eshshshsh

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 11 Mar 2020, 15:39

justo wrote:
11 Mar 2020, 13:29
sebdoyeley wrote:
11 Mar 2020, 04:57
I thought you are smart [deleted].but that was my miss judgment. so let me answer your questions on by one in a civilized way.

so long
Fool, you're dealing with a real pro here. I'm a forensic expert at the FBI. You may fool some Eritreans, but not me. BTW, is it ok if I call you Debrtsion / Debrix, since you're created in the same mould. Now let me tell you the real give aways, I know I am exposing trade secrets, but never mind

1. An Eritrean never calls himself "pure Eritrean", all the people who do that here, we know who they are. In Eritrea, we have only one class of people, not like in Tigrai where you have three types. (seb, hawsi seb, menkonkinos). So if you want to fools us in your next nick, don't do that.

2. You said you can prove to me that you're "pure Eritrean", that is another sure give away. Why would you need to prove to me that your Eritrean. If I'm foolish enough to question the identity of an Eritrean, he would simply tell me to buff off, to GTF out of his face. So don't do that next time

3. "Ato Seyoum", really? Have you ever seen or heard an Eritrean call Seyom Mesfin "Ato Seyoum", another sure give away

4. You write about your behaviour that "... it was meant intentionally to miss guide". No Eritrean would say or do that

5. You claim to be from "western Eritrea", that would make a moslem, in case you didn't know. No Eritrean moslem would say that "the Eritrean people, don`t care about God". At best he may say, I don't care about God, although I doubt that, but "all Eritrean people"? Really?

6. No Eritrean who has been following events would think that Ethiopians would "side with agame" if "shaebia moved an inch" inside the your tribal enclave

7. And why would a real Eritrean write 25 post a day on Mereja forum?

At last, let me leave you with a true story about a Mekellino moron, who was rounded up by the Saudi polis in Jeddah. When they asked him if he was a moselm, the fool replied "Yes". They batoned him unconscious and threw him out of their country, because that was a sure give away, a real moslem would never say "yes", but would say "Alhamdulillah".

So, if you want to pretend to be Eritrean, learn few things about us, tell Debrix to train you better.

About the two Eritreans that you have fooled, I am enjoying that, I will follow you with amusement the three months that you'll keep your nick, before you change it to something else.

Now, shushshshsh and eshshshsh
1-2, you said, I am not Eritrean, I answered you I am pure Eritrean, had I said I am Eritrean but my dog is agame, I know how to react, then I said what can I do to convince you I am Eritrean, now you are reverse that and asked me why I need to convince you. I am sorry, I lost you here let's jump ahead, the next question.
3, so now you scrutinized, about the agame minister was called ATO.sarcasm and jocking is now used as fact-finding, good for you FBI ly detector.
4, miss guided the agame at least a portion of that what the agame do is good. you sound street shooter, I can't argue with that. that is your choice.
5, I don`t want to insult you but sometimes you are clueless about Eritrea, you believe all northern west part of Eritrea inhabited only by meslum.
you are an idiot.
6.....uuy+90imyurtcerwe5runyio8uk+00¨0øopinbdrxzweretybnunu98m0,9kuioibdrr thank you i hope you understand that. next question
7, how much Eritrean can post there is a limit for!! good to know.

owww i don`t think I can write for 3 months, Justo my sole aim to abtained the ER membership was after I read some agame tried to bully Cigar especially that agame PASTLAND, QB, in fact, if you check what I was writing at that time mainly towards Pastland that was that. so that is true I am not going to stay here.

well, we reach at the end that all have been answered.
so now in a serious case Justo I think you got go visit your shrink, tell her that you start seeing thingsnever been before and i see enemies everywhere, and my friends think that it doesn`t look good for me, many said this is not what we put under a sane category.

if you don`t, I think most likely you will end up the first casualty to the ER. deep down you know I don`t want that to happen to you. we are blood brothers but if you were near me right now I am sure I would leave you with bloody noise.

NB
justo on that notice make sure if you by any chance, you visit your shrink, with the situation as you are now she may ask you to fill water in a cane which is open both ends, don`t try to fill it. It is a trap, it could expose you, that you are a nat, :P :lol:
I am looking after you man, that is what bodies do. :lol: :lol: