Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

Pushkin isn’t Eritrean

Post by Noble Amhara » 10 Mar 2020, 15:28

Pushkin was a descent of Chadian Logale people his dark skin came from Africa not Eritreans who become white after one generation of marriage with white peoples

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Pushkin isn’t Eritrean

Post by Ethoash » 10 Mar 2020, 15:32

ግብጽ አውሮፕላን ልካ የኛን ግድብ ለማፍረስ ብትሞክር እኛም አስዋንን ማፍረስ እንችላለን”-ሻለቃ ዳዊት ወ/ጊዮርጊስ - ክፍል 1

go read part two.. ሁለም ነገር ወድ አባይ ጦር ። ምን ግዜህን አስጠፋህ ከነዚህ ቡዳ ኤርትራኖች ጋራ ። እነሱ ከማደግ ይልቅ እኛን ማድህየት የተሻለ ብለው አግኝተወታል።
ተዋቸው ። ሁሉ ነገር ስለአባይ የምናወራ ከሆነ ለቅቀው ከዚህ ይሄዱልናል ። የት አለህ መሌ እንዲህ ስንፈልግህ ጠራርገህ ታወጣልን ነበር።

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 10 Mar 2020, 15:49

Ethoash wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 15:32

ግብጽ አውሮፕላን ልካ የኛን ግድብ ለማፍረስ ብትሞክር እኛም አስዋንን ማፍረስ እንችላለን”-ሻለቃ ዳዊት ወ/ጊዮርጊስ - ክፍል 1

go read part two.. ሁለም ነገር ወድ አባይ ጦር ። ምን ግዜህን አስጠፋህ ከነዚህ ቡዳ ኤርትራኖች ጋራ ። እነሱ ከማደግ ይልቅ እኛን ማድህየት የተሻለ ብለው አግኝተወታል።
ተዋቸው ። ሁሉ ነገር ስለአባይ የምናወራ ከሆነ ለቅቀው ከዚህ ይሄዱልናል ። የት አለህ መሌ እንዲህ ስንፈልግህ ጠራርገህ ታወጣልን ነበር።
Ethioash the basterd agame you seem angry at your maker

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Mar 2020, 16:16

i love ሻለቃ ዳዊት ወ/ጊዮርጊስ if i want only entertainment... this idiot talk bs.. i love it .. he is saying what the Amhara thinking we going to finish them we will going to teach them .. zarf zarf.. what a loser ..one man should not die for Nile dam we must not even joke or talk about war when it come to Nile dam .. the only thing we should do is change the name from dam to Nile water bank.. dam mean stopping the water that is why the Egyptian politician and elite telling their people Ethiopia going to stop the water but we should be smart and tell the Egyptian people we r not building dam we r building water bank this means Egypt can withdraw water when ever she want .. while Ethiopia using the power with in the water mind u not the water but the power with in the water to generate hydro power not even 1 cap of water will be taken out of Nile to generate hydro power this must be told to every Egyptian who are willing to listen