Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Stop photo shopping it is not missile or tank

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Mar 2020, 14:01

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Mar 2020, 15:39

Eritrea was getting free left over food and worn out cloths and someone capital and brain made street felt you like your own made and called yourself white but when the white men left all their buildings, streets, and small cottage industries you could not maintain them let alone to add something your own for the last 20 years after we handed you what you want. Now you are crying to mother Tigray, sorry you are grown up and it is on your own. Guji Wexika Nab Endaboka mimlas yelen.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Mar 2020, 17:49

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 15:39
Eritrea was getting free left over food and worn out cloths and someone capital and brain made street felt you like your own made and called yourself white but when the white men left all their buildings, streets, and small cottage industries you could not maintain them let alone to add something your own for the last 20 years after we handed you what you want. Now you are crying to mother Tigray, sorry you are grown up and it is on your own. Guji Wexika Nab Endaboka mimlas yelen.
:P :P :P :P

It looks like you finally gave up on that fake Agazian crap!!! Believe me you will not find that many Eritreans salivating about your Tigray...Why should we anyway???? I am sure you will not find many Ethiopians salivate about the least important killil Tigray either...I admire your courage for taking the first step to believe in your Tigray though. The question is that how long will you hold on that self-belief and that is what many people might wonder about...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Mar 2020, 18:22

Hawzen wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 17:49
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 15:39
:P :P :P :P

It looks like you finally gave up on that fake Agazian crap!!! Believe me you will not find that many Eritreans salivating about your Tigray...Why should we anyway???? I am sure you will not find many Ethiopians salivate about the least important killil Tigray either...I admire your courage for taking the first step to believe in your Tigray though. The question is that how long will you hold on that self-belief and that is what many people might wonder about...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Agaazians are flourishing everyday out of hate of the name of Eritrea???