Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Ethiopia to develop new port in Sudan

Post by tarik » 10 Mar 2020, 10:40

Nigggger please it's not ethiopia that is developing sudan port, it's zionist israel u idiot, it took z deal away from turkey, got it moran. :roll:

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 10 Mar 2020, 14:34

Ethiopia paying all of its export earnings to port service fee is unacceptable economic nonsense. Djibouti has milked Ethiopia for a very long time by frequently increasing the service fees. Ethiopia should have explored its options by looking at available ports and negotiating a fair contract deal that ensures its long-term benefits. Later than never as the saying goes, shopping around and multiplying options that encourages competition and service excellence is an economic and strategic imperative. However, leasing the land and developing our own port based on international law is something that should be considered second to none.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Mar 2020, 17:59

Ethiopia might also want to use the dry ports of the least important killil Tigray where you come from, agame brother QB.

Seriously though...It is good as long as it works for our Ethiopian brothers and sisters. Eritrea wish nothing but Prosperity for Ethiopia and the people of Ethiopia. Make not mistake...A Prosperous Ethiopia is always good for Eritrea and the horn of Africa.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 10 Mar 2020, 18:01

Hawzen wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 17:59
Ethiopia might also want to use the dry ports of the least important killil Tigray where you come from, agame brother QB.

Seriously though...It is good as long as it works for our Ethiopian brothers and sisters. Eritrea wish nothing but Prosperity for Ethiopia and the people of Ethiopia. Make not mistake...A Prosperous Ethiopia is always good for Eritrea and the horn of Africa.

Dedebit is always dedeb
:P :P :lol: negere agame sometimes as Ethiopian sometimes As worthless agame

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 10 Mar 2020, 19:54

present wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 19:52
Ascari Eritrean cockroach qorchame

You have no choice but to wiggle your Ascari tail

Of course, Ethiopia is taking off!!!

Good bye :lol: :lol:

Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
zm bey qintaram

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Mar 2020, 20:46

present wrote:

Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Baby Wushiyee aka Sister Belyanesh,

How have you been doing? How is life in Mekelle holes these days....I understand you agames don't want to see a prosperous Ethiopia..I know it is not easy to be from the least important killil Tigray, ha??

Dedebit is always dedeb

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 10 Mar 2020, 20:49

Adwash A.K.A. Salih Gadi Johar:-- Rapist Child Molester Who Lives In ELK Grove California. Very Soon You Will Be Assassinated By Gallant Ogadenia Somali O.N.L.F.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Mar 2020, 22:22

present wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 21:03

Another bad news for you:

Tigreans Are Ethiopians and Will Always Be :lol: :lol: :lol:

But you keep dreaming about being Ethiopian someday... dream on. Dreaming is free, after all! Kkk
I got you, agamew baby Wushiyee!! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops: :oops:

What option do you have after we officially killed the 1976 manifesto of Tigray Republic dream... Now, you agames are minority less than 6% and the useless Tigray is the least important killil in Ethiopia when it comes to economic and political decision makings...

Dedebit is always dedeb

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Mar 2020, 23:04

Starvin Marvin weshiyeee

Let the men with brain talk. Go and wash your crack or just do some sort of mini surgical on you mujeliteeeeiam feet.

I am just saying

present wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 21:03

Another bad news for you:

Tigreans Are Ethiopians and Will Always Be :lol: :lol: :lol:

But you keep dreaming about being Ethiopian someday... dream on. Dreaming is free, after all! Kkk

Hawzen wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 20:46
present wrote:

Hawzen wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Baby Wushiyee aka Sister Belyanesh,

How have you been doing? How is life in Mekelle holes these days....I understand you agames don't want to see a prosperous Ethiopia..I know it is not easy to be from the least important killil Tigray, ha??

Dedebit is always dedeb