Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Lakeshore

Re: NILE/አባይ: too much ado, obsession & politicking about a small stream that does not even fit the definition of a rive

Post by Lakeshore » 09 Mar 2020, 22:57

Ante [deleted] kebt

it is stil in the choosen amhara region not in the settlers galla or the hayena agame land.
yemitlebsew yelat ye mitikenanebew amarat

TGAA
Member+

Re: NILE/አባይ: too much ado, obsession & politicking about a small stream that does not even fit the definition of a rive

Post by TGAA » 10 Mar 2020, 00:34

It is not the size but in a forsaken sandpile country yours every single worthless life of yours hangs on every drop of Abay . The Ethiopian highland it doesn't give you just water to quench your trust, but it brings you 200000 of topsoil so that you could have your bread and eat it too, in addition, it will help extend your lives so that you continue to kiss the boots of your new pharaohs, Israelis, boots. What is Niagrafalls for you -- pretentious moron. "small stream" has to travel 6000 kM to feed ungrateful you. Your national anthem supposed to be Egypt is the gift of Abay. What is given can be taken away. get that in your skull.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 10 Mar 2020, 00:47

Abay River
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 10 Mar 2020, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 Mar 2020, 16:10

no wonder i call u Ebola ... yes the Nile river might have less water as TGAA said it is called black NIle without reason... all the photo u posted look clean water to me their is no top soil with them so that is the biggest difference between Nile and other river ...

the other day Trump said dont fill the dam until i say so.. some people said if we dont respect what Trump say he will cut aid money.. i say go head cut the aid money we will generate 6 billion dollar from our hydro dam.. so it doesnt bother me if Trump cut the aid money what bother me is if he bomb the dam.. then u have to watch your back ..

another thing what i dont understand is what this buda Amhara getting mad for telling them the truth.. for starter is not the buda Amhara who dely the dam by protesting the dam in USA... by standing up with Egypt is not why we delay the dam .. next they accusing the METC for substandard work so Egypt claim the dam is not safe ... ባለቤቱ ያቀለለውን አሞሌ ማንም አይገዛውም

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 10 Mar 2020, 22:39

present wrote:
10 Mar 2020, 22:19
I have always known yabalo is not Ethiopian! :lol:

You're right, he's Chinese. But I wonder how come he has become so knowledgeable about Ethiopia in particular, to the extent that can lecture Ethiopia to all the Ethiopians who visit this forum and many, many more from A - Z.

Any idea!