Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

General Aman Amdom is more from the so called Solomonite kingdom than Baryaw Menelik of Amhara???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Mar 2020, 16:00

General Aman Amdom mother is direct from queen shiba and Mekeda than anyone and King Yohannes too since from the same regions outskirt of Abiy Adi in Tanka Melash/Suqurti. And the evil criminal Isssayas is from Solomonite dynasty too by his father from the same region. King Haileslassie father was 100% Tembien governor of Harar but from different woreda which is Wersege region relative to Seye father Abraha Hagos are not close to Queen Shiba and Mekeda.

sun
Member+

Re: General Aman Amdom is more from the so called Solomonite kingdom than Baryaw Menelik of Amhara???

Post by sun » 09 Mar 2020, 16:28

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
09 Mar 2020, 16:00
General Aman Amdom mother is direct from queen shiba and Mekeda than anyone and King Yohannes too since from the same regions outskirt of Abiy Adi in Tanka Melash/Suqurti. And the evil criminal Isssayas is from Solomonite dynasty too by his father from the same region. King Haileslassie father was 100% Tembien governor of Harar but from different woreda which is Wersege region relative to Seye father Abraha Hagos are not close to Queen Shiba and Mekeda.
Hmm... :P

May I (Sun) say that you are Barya, I (Sun) am barya, we are Barya, they are Barya, means that all of us are Baryas unless you are the big fool swimming in the contaminated pool and think of yourself and Andom as a non existent chosen King of kings Salome the Baboon. :lol:
Aman Andom tried to manipulate situations using his popularity and grab power from chairman Mengistu because "Mengistu was Black." He almost succeeded but lost the power struggle against the fast paced and daring young Mengistu.

Barya means burnt face= Ethiopians whose skin color is black and in black color there are all the other diverse colors from start to the end. And the dark color is made of the great health factor pigment known as Melanin. Melanin pigment has several nature given health benefits such as:
*Anti-aging effects
*Higher level of protection against skin cancer
*Promotes and maintains Good eyesight
*Promotes and maintains Good hearing
*Beneficial for the brain and nervous system
*Reduces brain daises Parkinson’s risks
*Stimulate and modulate the human immune system, etc.

This means that you can not have all of these miraculous gifts if you are NOT Barya. So please celebrate your being a pure and clear Barya however you may deny reality and try to live in your denial babble house. Also please invite me to the epic celebration so that I may drop in and enjoy your self acceptance.

also, please be kind and share with us knowledge and wisdom but not ignorance dimwitted fake mythology of no practical use.

"Stay Black" ~Malcolm X
:P
Last edited by sun on 09 Mar 2020, 16:46, edited 1 time in total.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: General Aman Amdom is more from the so called Solomonite kingdom than Baryaw Menelik of Amhara???

Post by sebdoyeley » 09 Mar 2020, 16:41

sun wrote:
09 Mar 2020, 16:28
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

May I (Sun) say that you are Barya, I (Sun) am barya, we are Barya, they are Barya, means that all of us are Baryas unless you are the big fool swimming in the contaminated pool and think of yourself and Andom as a non existent chosen King of kings Salome the Baboon. :lol:

Barya means burnt face= Ethiopians whose skin color is black and in black color there are all the other diverse colors from start to the end. And the dark color is made of the great health factor pigment known as Melanin. Melanin pigment has several health benefits such as:
*Anti-aging effects

So, please be kind and share with us knowledge and wisdom but not ignorance dimwitted fake mythology of no practical use.

"Stay Black" ~Malcolm X
Honorable Sun in agame mentality everything must come from some sort of wonderland, it doesn`t exist in real-world but this alternative universe is real for them special someone who they really want to associate with their agame clan,at the same time they are right, there is no common man in that rocky kilil, every common man is a beggar or a thieve so it is very hard to someone who achieves to be a General to tell others his parents were common or on their land common man can be thieve and beggar, so they have to invent some kind of myth. a myth that can`t fit to a common man
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 09 Mar 2020, 16:46, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Mar 2020, 16:44

sebdoyeley wrote:
09 Mar 2020, 16:41
sun wrote:
09 Mar 2020, 16:28
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Barya means burnt face= Ethiopians whose skin color is black and in black color there are all the other diverse colors from start to the end. And the dark color is made of the great health factor pigment known as Melanin. Melanin pigment has several health benefits such as:
*Anti-aging effects

So, please be kind and share with us knowledge and wisdom but not ignorance dimwitted fake mythology of no practical use.

"Stay Black" ~Malcolm X
Honorable Sun in agame mentality everything must come from some sort of wonderland, it doesn`t exist in real-world but this alternative universe is real for them special someone who they really want to associate with their agame clan, they are right, there is no common man in that rocky kilil, every common man is a beggar or a thieve so it is very hard to some one who achieve to be a General to tell others his parents were common or on their land common can be thieve and beggar, so they have to invent some kind of myth. a myth that can`t fit to a common man
Daficha, yes we are from the wonderland of Geezland qeyahit in danger species. Do you know what Daficha is, wedi koshto moshto???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Mar 2020, 18:16

I want to hear from qoshasha Ethiopia???

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 09 Mar 2020, 18:33

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

I know you are obsessed with brave men like General Aman Andom and the Lion of Nakfa!!!I have yet to read your comments claiming the coward little frog Meles as your Tigrayan brother and leader ???

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

tlel

Post by tlel » 09 Mar 2020, 23:39

Typical brain washed like what it did to Rwanda. My Minilik 100%! Aman Andom is Arab mix, you are so proud when mixed with foreigners.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 11 Mar 2020, 15:20

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

You are so stupid, halafi adgi ilomka, men diom?

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 11 Mar 2020, 15:34

I knew Issias’ father, always quiet, lonely, may be it was because he was not living with his family, I used to like him as a child because I always meet him on the street while going to a family visit or some thing of that kind, he was dark skined, not black