Post by Hawzen » 09 Mar 2020, 18:11

ethiopian wrote:
08 Mar 2020, 17:22
The most entertaining member : Digital Woyane
The most retarded : ethAzz
The most hateful ; Halfi Mitri
The two faced Fuucckk : present
You are absolutely correct, brother!!!

- The funny thing is that brother Ethoash claims that he graduated from Mekelle University and is expert in everything :lol: :mrgreen: :oops: .

-I think the Awrsi Monkey ayte Halafi needs to know that there is also an option called disagreement without hatred. I remember when the awrsi monkey made statement he would dump nuclear wastes in Nile River when TPLF used to control anything and everything in Ethiopia... Not anymore... :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: .....Thank you Queerroooosss!!

-Agame present aka sister Belyanesh aka baby Wushiyee is multi-faced rat.. Today she claims Oromo. Tomorrow, she will act like Amhara. Most of the time her agame feelings are unintentionally in display...She is just inferiority stricken agame sister originally from Wuqro, Tigray :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

- At last but not least, brother Digital Woyane is definitely hilarious. I have always been entertained by his his comments...I wonder how ER forum would be without this brother knowing that sister Abigail farts here non-stop from her deformed stinky behind...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF