Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Video Of: Comparing Military Power Of Egypt vs Ethiopia.!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 08 Mar 2020, 16:22

eden
Member+

Re: Video Of: Comparing Military Power Of Egypt vs Ethiopia.!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by eden » 08 Mar 2020, 16:26

tarikom,

why you preach war and destruction. What went wrong in your life to make you think it’s okay to promote death? When you started, your posts were so positive and uplifting. What happened?

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 08 Mar 2020, 16:32

We Weyane from Adwa, under the direction of our Weyane boss eden/kerenite, are dying to see war break out between our friend Egypt and our enemy Ethiopia. It should be noted that we Weyane from Adwa didn't start building the dam to generate power electricity, but rather to create a conflict between Ethiopia and Egypt after we declare our Tigray's independence.

My Weyane brother from Adwa tarik is doing a great job inciting war. Our country Tigray can only gain its independence and find peace if Ethiopia is at war with Egypt.

Thank you tarikom, and please keep up the good work!
8) 8)

tlel

Post by tlel » 08 Mar 2020, 16:42

Digital Weyane wrote:
08 Mar 2020, 16:32
We Weyane from Adwa, under the direction of our Weyane boss eden/kerenite, are dying to see war break out between our friend Egypt and our enemy Ethiopia. It should be noted that we Weyane from Adwa didn't start building the dam to generate power electricity, but rather to create a conflict between Ethiopia and Egypt after we declare our Tigray's independence.

My Weyane brother from Adwa tarik is doing a great job inciting war. Our country Tigray can only gain its independence and find peace if Ethiopia is at war with Egypt.

Thank you tarikom, and please keep up the good work!
8) 8)
where did you go to school, fool?

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 08 Mar 2020, 17:06

eden wrote:
08 Mar 2020, 16:26
tarikom,

why you preach war and destruction. What went wrong in your life to make you think it’s okay to promote death? When you started, your posts were so positive and uplifting. What happened?
eden aka kernite

Good Day Sir

Ask urself this question, why haven't z agames left my badme yet and why haven't pm abiy forced them out yet? and why r z agames acting as if eritrea is inside ethiopia? and why is abiy letting cursed-land-tigray act as if they r independent country? these r z things that r driving me 2 do what i do, only 2 protect my ERITREA. As u can c i don't fake, what u c is what u get and that is z fact!!! :roll:

Good Day Sir

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 08 Mar 2020, 17:48

tarik,

At the risk of sounding treasonous, let me ask you this. Say you are a kid in my neighborhood and you have no brother and I have 20 brothers. Being a kid, I got into a fight with this other kid who always passes through our neighborhood to get to his school; he happens to have many brothers like I and brings his brothers to the fight. Is it in your interest to ally with them against us just because I took your ball?

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 08 Mar 2020, 18:02

eden wrote:
08 Mar 2020, 17:48
tarik,

At the risk of sounding treasonous, let me ask you this. Say you are a kid in my neighborhood and you have no brother and I have 20 brothers. Being a kid, I got into a fight with this other kid who always passes through our neighborhood to get to his school; he happens to have many brothers like I and brings his brothers to the fight. Is it in your interest to ally with them against us just because I took your ball?
eden

Good Evening Sir

Unlike other cowards here even as a kid, i always stood up 4 what's mine, don't matter if it's a ball or a pencil or a land. I got this principle from my father. Never leave what's mine, even if it kills me, i never take what is not mine and i never leave what is mine. PRINCIPLE IS LIFE 4 ME!!! As long as pm abiy don't take his troops out if it's tplf or not they r still ethiopians, 2 me that is a violation 2 our Principle as a country and that is an act of war. Today badme is gone what is coming next.....? u figure it out.

Good Evening Sir

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 08 Mar 2020, 18:25

Tarik, you are a fuxxed up old man. Your thread is obnoxious. You are worse than asswash. You don't have life mother fuxxer

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 08 Mar 2020, 18:31

608 Days since peace sign between Pia and Abiy, but ethiopian troops still occupy my Eritrean land BADME. :roll: :!: :idea:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 08 Mar 2020, 18:47

Tarik,

President Isayas said Badme isn’t a priority. We should follow his lead on this. Otherwise, you have to give me a way out other than working with far away “friends” like Egypt. Even for Egypt, fighting Ethiopia isn’t smart let alone for Eritrea. Eritrea destiny is tied to Ethiopia and this is what you are not understanding.

Abere

Post by Abere » 08 Mar 2020, 18:51

Tarik/ታሪቅ አዚዝ የግብፅ ሣንቲም ቀምሷል ጉደ ነው። ጦር ከፈታው ወሬ የፈታው ሲባል ሰምቷል መሰልኝ። ግብፅ ታዳጊ አገር መሆኗን በታሪክም አበሻ ምድር ላይ ተገርፋ እንዴ ወጣች በዐረበኛ የተከተበው ታሪክ በደንብ አልፃፈውም መሰል። ታሪቅ እኮ ምናልባት 72 ልጃ ገረዶች ቃልኪዳን ተገብቶለት ይሆናል።ጦርነቱ ሳይጀመር አስቀድሞ ሊፈነዳ ይችላል - 72 ልጃገረዶች ሳያገኝ የተምር ዛፍ ማዳበሪያ እንዳይሆን ብቻ።

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 08 Mar 2020, 19:06

eden wrote:
08 Mar 2020, 18:47
Tarik,

President Isayas said Badme isn’t a priority. We should follow his lead on this. Otherwise, you have to give me a way out other than working with far away “friends” like Egypt. Even for Egypt, fighting Ethiopia isn’t smart let alone for Eritrea. Eritrea destiny is tied to Ethiopia and this is what you are not understanding.
eden

Good Day Maam
Eritrea destiny is tied to Ethiopia and this is what you are not understanding.. Wrong Eritrea destiny is tied 2 her ppl and her red-sea and her red-sea friends, Ethiopia is a neighbour and foe @ z same time, our destiny is never z same, If u want 2 be my friend then get out of my house first and knock in from z front door first, if i let u in or not is totally up 2 me. REMEMBER ERITREA IS AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY!!!

Good Day Maam

Belayb

Post by Belayb » 08 Mar 2020, 19:29

tarik wrote:
08 Mar 2020, 18:31

608 Days since peace sign between Pia and Abiy, but ethiopian troops still occupy my Eritrean land BADME. :roll: :!: :idea:
Not Ethiopian troops, but your weyane special forces from adwa.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 08 Mar 2020, 20:30

tarik wrote:
08 Mar 2020, 19:06
Eritrea destiny is tied to Ethiopia and this is what you are not understanding.. Wrong

tarik Hawey,

Nope, you’re wrong. Let me explain. Listen to President Isayas’ interview the other day. He said we can’t fold our hands and do nothing, we will interfere in Ethiopia to change its constitution because the ramifications are for us as well. You see even the President knows Eritrea’s destiny is tied to Ethiopia. I don’t think he would feel the same if it was Egypt with a constitution based on ethnic federalism. What goes in Ethiopia directly impacts Eritrea.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 08 Mar 2020, 20:53

eden wrote:
08 Mar 2020, 20:30
tarik Hawey,

Nope, you’re wrong. Let me explain. Listen to President Isayas’ interview the other day. He said we can’t fold our hands and do nothing, we will interfere in Ethiopia to change its constitution because the ramifications are for us as well. You see even the President knows Eritrea’s destiny is tied to Ethiopia. I don’t think he would feel the same if it was Egypt with a constitution based on ethnic federalism. What goes in Ethiopia directly impacts Eritrea.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I will leave aside your intention here- turning the issue to Ethiopia vs Eritrea, even if you fully know that Tarik is a wanna-be Eritrean, just like you.

Rememeber, Eritreans comparative advantage over you has always been our resistance to be tagged as IQ63, by creating realities on our terms on the ground, defying the very people who have been sustaining, with an expired wheat, your existence. You've never been the enemy, you were just the errand boy of the power of the day.

Now, to my question- Where did in his interview PIA ever say Eritrea would 'interfere in Ethiopia to change its constitution'? Some quotes from his interview would be appreciated. :P
Last edited by quindibu on 08 Mar 2020, 21:09, edited 1 time in total.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 08 Mar 2020, 21:08

eden wrote:
08 Mar 2020, 20:30
tarik wrote:
08 Mar 2020, 19:06
Eritrea destiny is tied to Ethiopia and this is what you are not understanding.. Wrong

tarik Hawey,

eden

Good Evening Maam

I don't think u remember so many Eritreans died 4 Ethiopia, General aman andom and zerai deres and many more, We Eritreans dont get nothing @ z end. ERITREA NEEDS 2 THINK ERITREA FIRST!!! U c my thing is this, abiy just watches tplf do anything they want as if they r an independent country, but here we got our Eritrean president wants 2 tell us we r part of Ethiopia,DO U C Z IRONY HERE!!! ERITREA NEEDS 2 GIVE ABIY AN ULTIMATUM, KICK UR TPLF TROOPS FROM OUR LAND BADME AND CONTROL UR CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY OR Z DEAL IS OFF!!! WE ERITREANS CAN'T BE HELD BACK ALWAYS WHILE ETHIOPIA MOVES FORWARD. I HOPE U KNOW WHERE I AM GOING WITH THIS. SUDAN OR EGYPT OR EVEN DJIBOUTI NEVER DID THIS 2 US ERITREANS, IT's ALWAYS ETHIOPIA PUSHED BY USA AND ISRAEL.

Good Evening Maam

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 08 Mar 2020, 21:39

Egypt can count on Somalia in case it decides to safeguard its access to the Nile water by force. They would be able to use facilities in Somalia as they wish. Ethiopia and its charlatan PM can both fuc.k off.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 08 Mar 2020, 22:07

Zionist israel wants 2 destroy all arab and muslim countries of z world 4 apparent reason, 2 control z world maybe, and as we know ethiopia is z darling of zionists, as such i stand with egypt because egypt helped us Eritreans way back and we Eritreans never forget our friends during bad times, and we shall never forget Somalis they r our brothers as well, we Eritreans know ethiopia will always be z playground of zionists 2 get 2 arabs and muslims, Eritrea has 50-50 muslim and christian populations and brothers i might add, we don't want 2 c egypt or somalia or even saudi arabia get hurt not even sudan. U C i tarik c beyond u. Ethiopian leaders r always puppets of israel aka zionism.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 08 Mar 2020, 22:34

Bingo-- radical Muslims singing kumbaya song of unity. Haven't we seen that before-- The whole Arab is a basket case -- Libya no more--Somali no more -- Iraq , Syria ---- Somali-man living in his dream you going to give a facilities to be used by Egypt -- what facility dud -- are you hallucinating . Ethiopians are there to help you to go out from your house and buy sugar from kiosk -- you are taking to give a facility so that Egypt gong to attack Ethiopia? Somali --airhead . will be an appropriate name for you .. Tarik, you sing 50-50 blaber but in your heart of hearts you want to change Eritrea to Arab pupate -- Jebha tried and failed because of shabia. Go fool other people -- we all know what is cooking. Now You know Issayas is there so play nice.
You are ready to help Egypt control nail because of what? Ethiopians know how to protect them selves and come at the top as always. If you both have guts go and help Palestinians-- Arab wane be.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 08 Mar 2020, 22:40

TGAA wrote:
08 Mar 2020, 22:34
Bingo-- radical Muslims singing kumbaya song of unity. Haven't we seen that before-- The whole Arab is a basket case -- Libya no more--Somali no more -- Iraq , Syria ---- Somali-man living in his dream you going to give a facilities to be used by Egypt -- what facility dud -- are you hallucinating . Ethiopians are there to help you to go out from your house and buy sugar from kiosk -- you are taking to give a facility so that Egypt gong to attack Ethiopia? Somali --airhead . will be an appropriate name for you .. Tarik, you sing 50-50 blaber but in your heart of hearts you want to change Eritrea to Arab pupate -- Jebha tried and failed because of shabia. Go fool other people -- we all know what is cooking. Now You know Issayas is there so play nice.
You are ready to help Egypt control nail because of what? Ethiopians know how to protect them selves and come at the top as always. If you both have guts go and help Palestinians-- Arab wane be.
Hey dumbarse, i thought u were better than that, but i was wrong u moran. There is a radical muslim and radical jews aka zionist and a radical hindu and a radical christian like urself. GET OVER URSELF IDIOT. go back 2 all of my posts and u will c i hate religions idiot, relgion is a mental disease u nut case. My point is why does my Eritrea have 2 die 2 save Ethiopia supported by zionist israel, mind u , zionist is not jews. U empty head moran. As far as Somalia, Yes z somalis aka SIAD BAREE HELPED US ERITREANS DURING OUR BAD TIMES, I HAVE PRINCIPLES UNLIKE U, I DON'T FORGET PPL WHO HELPED MY PPL, IDIOT!!! HOW COME UR PM ABIY OR U NEVER CONDEMN UR COUSINS Z AGAMES 4 OCCUPYING MY LAND BADME 4 OVER 10 YEARS PLUS??? U HYPOCRITE!!! u r trying 2 label me as a muslim because of my username tarik, u r so predictable. MORAN, IT'S CALLED tarik. moran.