Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Eripoblikan

Eritrea should remain neutral in a possible future water war between Egypt and Ethiopia

Post by Eripoblikan » 07 Mar 2020, 01:38

Strange thing has happened in the past few weeks. Trump, in his ultimated plan of reconciling Israel to Sunni Arabs and isolating Iran, seems to have sacrificed long-time US ally Ethiopia.

Foolish remnants of Derg, Hailselassie and Woyane are hurrying left and right to push the naive Abiy into a catastrophic war against well-armed and well-financed Egypt aided by America, Israel, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the GCC.

Eritrea should remain neutral and pursue its path of peace, democracy and justice.

Lastly, the AU should encourage both African nations to resolve the matter peacefully in a roundtable discussion. After all is said and done, the real losers of a bloody conflict will be the poor in Egypt and the poor in Ethiopia.

God bless the Republic of Eritrea!!!

Andertan

Re: Eritrea should remain neutral in a possible future water war between Egypt and Ethiopia

Post by Andertan » 07 Mar 2020, 01:46

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :x :x :x

FILITHY ASKARI THAT SWITCHES AS A GALLA EVERY 3.99 TIMES A WEEK WESFATAM :P :x

tlel

Re: Eritrea should remain neutral in a possible future water war between Egypt and Ethiopia

Post by tlel » 07 Mar 2020, 01:48

Look what happened to Yemen. Yemen was boasting and Saudi bombed to stone age. Sometimes it is good to be realistic. The allies would do the same thing to Ethiopia, I guarantee you. However, you Shabos did your homework and sit and observe.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 07 Mar 2020, 02:08

Stupid Digital Woyane :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop dirtying my thread with your filthy mouth.

ዓጁስ ፋራ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Andertan wrote:
07 Mar 2020, 01:46

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 07 Mar 2020, 02:13

What homework are you talking about?

Your backward Atsie's and the monstrous military idiot of a dictator Mengistu would not come to the reality that Ethiopia is a diverse country in terms of language, religion and culture and would not stop singing the old tired monotone of "ኣንድ ሃገር፡ ኣንድ ባህል፡ ኣንድ ሃይማኖት".

The result is every section of Ethiopian society that felt neglected or oppressed rose up in revolt.

So stop blaming others and take responsibility for your choices.

Adios!!!
tlel wrote:
07 Mar 2020, 01:48
Look what happened to Yemen. Yemen was boasting and Saudi bombed to stone age. Sometimes it is good to be realistic. The allies would do the same thing to Ethiopia, I guarantee you. However, you Shabos did your homework and sit and observe.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 07 Mar 2020, 02:18

tlel wrote:
ante Ahiya bethn hiden enathn bnbeda andm atargm yeZerfwa clan, don`t try be look lion here, we saw you, you can come if feel empowered

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 07 Mar 2020, 09:07

Guys,

There will not be an all out war between Ethiopia and Egypt. Perhaps, Egypt may conduct surgical missions through the air or a missile attack on the dam to force Ethiopia to run its resources dry. Eritrea should give moral support to Ethiopia in those circumstances. Like or not, the two countries are intertwined more than you know. Egypt's best interest is in the disintegration of Ethiopia into many states. However, that all depends on the world powers and the Ethiopian people themselves.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 07 Mar 2020, 10:51

Aurorae wrote:
07 Mar 2020, 09:07
Guys,

There will not be an all out war between Ethiopia and Egypt. Perhaps, Egypt may conduct surgical missions through the air or a missile attack on the dam to force Ethiopia to run its resources dry. Eritrea should give moral support to Ethiopia in those circumstances. Like or not, the two countries are intertwined more than you know. Egypt's best interest is in the disintegration of Ethiopia into many states. However, that all depends on the world powers and the Ethiopian people themselves.
Very intelligent thought,thanks there are Eritreans like you.

tlel

Post by tlel » 07 Mar 2020, 13:21

sebdoyeley wrote:
07 Mar 2020, 02:18
tlel wrote:
ante Ahiya bethn hiden enathn bnbeda andm atargm yeZerfwa clan, don`t try be look lion here, we saw you, you can come if feel empowered
What is "Zerfwa clan"?

Abere

Post by Abere » 07 Mar 2020, 13:43

I think the only thing expected of the province of Eritrea is not to lease the read sea cost to Egypt to serves as launching pad. If Eritrea does that it will be very very suicidal for Eritrea. We Ethiopians very self-sufficient to handle Egypt in anyway she comes. Ethiopians in their thousands of years never fought an unjust war. We twilight any unjust war launched against our land. What we want is all those Egypt paid fear-mongering pigs to shut your mouths up.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 07 Mar 2020, 13:47

Eritrea is a country not a province you imbecile. As for the komal digital weyane rat initiator of this thread, you make me laugh debating with yourself :mrgreen: fruitcake campo
Abere wrote:
07 Mar 2020, 13:43
I think the only thing expected of the province of Eritrea is not to lease the read sea cost to Egypt to serves as launching pad. If Eritrea does that it will be very very suicidal for Eritrea. We Ethiopians very self-sufficient to handle Egypt in anyway she comes. Ethiopians in their thousands of years never fought an unjust war. We twilight any unjust war launched against our land. What we want is all those Egypt paid fear-mongering pigs to shut your mouths up.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 07 Mar 2020, 13:48

Abere wrote:
Why are we only talking never listening,why are we not hearing(listening) to good Eritreans like here,Aurorae,why are we not loving,love is a weapon.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Mar 2020, 13:54

Sometimes some of you Ethiopians are morons sobs. Perhaps With full of folks like Tamerat Segerà, Eritrea should have considered to bring not only Egypt but all the Arabs to the Red Sea costal. Have you ever thought that your sobs “none stop threat against Eritrea” sounds like? It’s like threatening us as daily bases ... yeweshaaaa lej hula. Egypt have done nothing to Eritreans ever in history ... you sobs monkeys were bleeding Eritreans for 100o years yet you are here the son of sobs threatening us?

Djibouti has just vote alongside the Arabs leagues yet I don’t find single sob Ethiopian to say about it... boqboaqa hula but since your rulers have been feeding you all the craps history that make you to thinnk Eritrea is an easy target. God sake Eritrea is super power of the region even those European military ducked in Djibouti don’t dare to mess with Eritrea. Ethiopia is lucky to have peace with Eritrea at this time.

Dehaaaaa yedehaaaa zer. However, for future sake of peace since you illiterates sobs will remain our neighbor so Eritrea might not consider inviting Egypt soon. We will see how you sobs behave first. As of now we are good with majority of Ethiopians. However, it doesn’t mean we will not considered our option of finding allies. You give us no peace, we will bring HELL to your door. It is that easy!!

As of handling Egypt in war... I see it as a joke of the century. Egypt will send you to well your peasants to the Stone Age from their comfort zone. Aren’t you living in Stone Age anyway....
So stfu... put the zerafewa sh!t aside...

Abere wrote:

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 07 Mar 2020, 14:14

Dead Brain aka weyane is dead.

I didn't know that you are the fa-g-got AbdelAziz AKA Anderta :lol: :lol: :lol: ወዲዛ ኣረጊት ቆማል ምጥሪ :lol: indeed wedi Alula :twisted:

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 07 Mar 2020, 14:24

Fed_Up wrote:
07 Mar 2020, 13:54
Sometimes some of you Ethiopians are morons sobs. Perhaps With full of folks like Tamerat Segerà, Eritrea should have considered to bring not only Egypt but all the Arabs to the Red Sea costal. Have you ever thought that your sobs “none stop threat against Eritrea” sounds like? It’s like threatening us as daily bases ... yeweshaaaa lej hula. Egypt have done nothing to Eritreans ever in history ... you sobs monkeys were bleeding Eritreans for 100o years yet you are here the son of sobs threatening us?

Djibouti has just vote alongside the Arabs leagues yet I don’t find single sob Ethiopian to say about it... boqboaqa hula but since your rulers have been feeding you all the craps history that make you to thinnk Eritrea is an easy target. God sake Eritrea is super power of the region even those European military ducked in Djibouti don’t dare to mess with Eritrea. Ethiopia is lucky to have peace with Eritrea at this time.

Dehaaaaa yedehaaaa zer. However, for future sake of peace since you illiterates sobs will remain our neighbor so Eritrea might not consider inviting Egypt soon. We will see how you sobs behave first. As of now we are good with majority of Ethiopians. However, it doesn’t mean we will not considered our option of finding allies. You give us no peace, we will bring HELL to your door. It is that easy!!

As of handling Egypt in war... I see it as a joke of the century. Egypt will send you to well your peasants to the Stone Age from their comfort zone. Aren’t you living in Stone Age anyway....
So stfu... put the zerafewa sh!t aside...

Abere wrote:
Funny hat fed_up opening his mouth and talking about decisions like he can make any.. When you are told what to do by your lord and savior, you will do it. If he tells you you are now going to go fight and die for our side for pennies on the dollar, you will dust off that funny hat from where you stored it and go do that. So don't sit here and pretend like you have any choice in the matter.

Second, if you want to make your paranoid nightmares about being attacked a reality, go ahead and beg your decider-in-chief to make your country something else other than the quiet, good little neighbor it ought to be. You can even bring over the whole Levant and your dead limbless ancestors along, it won't make a bit of difference.
Eritrea is super power of the region

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 07 Mar 2020, 14:27

Lezayi you keep changing aliases like a [deleted] changes clients. Are you going to deny being erpoblicunt? Denkoro sewer rat weyanay your stench gives you away from miles. Now buzz off son of a wh.ore jizzseeker
Aurorae wrote:
07 Mar 2020, 14:14
Dead Brain aka weyane is dead.

I didn't know that you are the fa-g-got AbdelAziz AKA Anderta :lol: :lol: :lol: ወዲዛ ኣረጊት ቆማል ምጥሪ :lol: indeed wedi Alula :twisted:

Abere

Post by Abere » 07 Mar 2020, 14:34

Degnet wrote:
07 Mar 2020, 13:48
Abere wrote:
Why are we only talking never listening,why are we not hearing(listening) to good Eritreans like here,Aurorae,why are we not loving,love is a weapon.
@Degnet,

What good has come out of this sh!t man from the province of Eritrea other than spreading fear and serving as Trojan horse of Egypt here. No body even invited him to advise us Ethiopians nor wanted his alliance in any fight Ethiopia will engage. I am just cautioning him if her irrationally act to the call of Egypt to any leasing of read sea for cowardice Arab force to attack Ethiopia so that he will not eternally cursed to live in another century of war. If he was wise he should shut up his mouth and enjoy the peace Ethiopia extended to him. Ethiopia is one Super power of Africa. ዕዳ ገባን እኮ እናንተ እንቁራሪት ሁሉ በሬ አክላለሁ ብላ ጩኸታቸው ገደለን።

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 07 Mar 2020, 14:38

Sewer rat just shut the f.ck up. You have no say who Eritrea leases our red sea too. You smell like a weyane rat.
Abere wrote:
07 Mar 2020, 14:34
Degnet wrote:
07 Mar 2020, 13:48
Abere wrote:
@Degnet,

What good has come out of this sh!t man from the province of Eritrea other than spreading fear and serving as Trojan horse of Egypt here. No body even invited him to advise us Ethiopians nor wanted his alliance in any fight Ethiopia will engage. I am just cautioning him if her irrationally act to the call of Egypt to any leasing of read sea for cowardice Arab force to attack Ethiopia so that he will not eternally cursed to live in another century of war. If he was wise he should shut up his mouth and enjoy the peace Ethiopia extended to him. Ethiopia is one Super power of Africa. ዕዳ ገባን እኮ እናንተ እንቁራሪት ሁሉ በሬ አክላለሁ ብላ ጩኸታቸው ገደለን።

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 07 Mar 2020, 14:43

Dead Brain,

ኣንታ ዶንቆሮ ሐንጎል ደርሆ Eripolican who ? Everone who has a better IQ than your [ deleted ] brain is not me :lol: :lol: :lol: i used Campo Pollo , Democrat, Hardline Telomerase over the years. But, a single Nick at the time only. Instead of acting like a headless chicken, learn to read writing styles. My stand is always, soveeignity, the interest of people of Eritrea (Unlike you) and democracy. I never engaged in dissing the President other that he needs to give a break to the people of Eritrea to have a voice on their own government. Shi---t head. :twisted:
Last edited by Aurorae on 07 Mar 2020, 15:10, edited 2 times in total.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 07 Mar 2020, 14:44

Eritrea should stand with Egypt at her bad time, because Egypt stood with us during out bad times. Remember z beginning of Eritrea's revolution start in Egypt. We Eritreans never forget our friends. :roll: