Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

You can say I am not Tigrayan but the Sea remains Bahri Tigray, you cannot alter it

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 Mar 2020, 18:20

Bahri Tigray belongs for Tigray ethnic with other smaller ethnics who live with us from the beginning. There is no Tigraya ethnic Tigrigna is the language of Tigray, it cannot be an ethnic. The Sea and the land are stationary and never been moved an ich towards Hagere Taliyan they are still Tigray land and Bahri Tigray.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: You can say I am not Tigrayan but the Sea remains Bahri Tigray, you cannot alter it

Post by sebdoyeley » 06 Mar 2020, 18:38

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 18:20
Bahri Tigray belongs for Tigray ethnic with other smaller ethnics who live with us from the beginning. There is no Tigraya ethnic Tigrigna is the language of Tigray, it cannot be an ethnic. The Sea and the land are stationary and never been moved an ich towards Hagere Taliyan they are still Tigray land and Bahri Tigray.
who said you are not qomal agame? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: You can say I am not Tigrayan but the Sea remains Bahri Tigray, you cannot alter it

Post by tarik » 06 Mar 2020, 18:39

. Halafi is z 1 wearing that cowboy hat. WEEY GUUD!!! Agame r z trash of z world. :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 Mar 2020, 18:39

Tigray must look north Tigray in three faces: One is our own people the Agaazian crusaders and believers, second the ethnics whol live in north Tigray as brothers and our future is together and the third remaining are our enemies we must go after them. Awot NBahri Tigray, Awot NAgaazians and Awot Nkaloot Debilatatsn.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 06 Mar 2020, 18:41

tarik wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 18:39
. Halafi is z 1 wearing that cowboy hat. WEEY GUUD!!! Agame r z trash of z world. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 06 Mar 2020, 18:52

You are clinically delusional and not making any sense at all, name one Tigrayan village that is is located in Eritrea, just one village.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 06 Mar 2020, 18:55

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
06 Mar 2020, 18:20
Honorable Professor ayte Halafi,

As a Tigrayan patriotic, I understand your desire and dream for your Tigray. In fact, I would probably do exactly the same If I were the citizen of the least important killil Tigray. I just would like to know how your points/claims would be compromise with the following two important things:

1. Your former leader Meles said Eritreans can shove their Red Sea and use it to drink our camels which have been doing exactly that for over two decades..

2. He also said you, agames, don't like the colour of Eritreans who happen to be the owners of the Red Sea you have been salivating...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 Mar 2020, 19:02

Tigray gave to the Tegaru leadership to keep Bahri Tigray but they failed and they are auctioning Bahri Tigray and Tigray has the obligation and responsibility to take back our Bahri Tigray and hand it to the next generation as Bahri Tigray not Arabs.